It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Extremist's given whole life term for Soldier's murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Grenade
I don't want vengeance or hold any personal grudge. I wan't a deterrent to protect the innocent and remove those who pray on them from our society. Instead I and my fellow tax payer will foot the bill for their incarceration.

Surely you understand execution and/or fighting doesn't deter religious fanatics..it encourages them. Becoming a martyr for that specific religion is the goal..to rob them of that is a much bigger deterrent and let them rot in jail than to simply off them.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

SaturnFX

Grenade
I don't want vengeance or hold any personal grudge. I wan't a deterrent to protect the innocent and remove those who pray on them from our society. Instead I and my fellow tax payer will foot the bill for their incarceration.

Surely you understand execution and/or fighting doesn't deter religious fanatics..it encourages them. Becoming a martyr for that specific religion is the goal..to rob them of that is a much bigger deterrent and let them rot in jail than to simply off them.

i would like to ship them to some hell hole that has 30 to a cell in a muslim country give the family free tickets to get there and stay as well .

And save the taxpayer's a fortune well they do outsource job's .

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well if their dead they certainly won't harm anyone else
Who's to say they wont attack a prison guard or another in-mate?

I understand the term Martyr. However they don't fulfill the criteria? These men wouldn't be killed as a result of their religious beliefs, they would be executed as a result of their barbaric crimes. Personally i doubt their virgins are waiting and death might be somewhat of a let-down so I'm all for it

new topics

<< 1   >>

join