It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we use or not Tinfoil Hats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Destinyone

Lincourtz
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you. That's exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

Des

edit on 25-2-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

If there was ever an example of someone who's had their brain zapped by the government then that guy is it

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I believe this youtube video explains it exactly. And in song.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ive moved on a bit from tinfoil, carbon fibre covered chicken wire, with bath sponge and gaffer tape internals is the way to go, psy-op and bullet proof in one!!, at a later date, a earth cord/wire with a copper probe on the end will be added, when I can work out where to put it!!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I guess any of the preventions are pointless if you then go and watch TV.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

PhoenixOD

He he he I pretty much don't.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

For tv watching you need a sapphire coated visor, made from lexan, also works well with all computer screens, and smart phones too!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Lincourtz

PhoenixOD

He he he I pretty much don't.

I dont even own a TV

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
colouringwithyarn.files.wordpress.com...
can't post pics...URG!!!!!
edit on 26-2-2014 by Caver78 because: tried some more...edited because I'm a moron

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

try using ATS tags instead of URL

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i59.tinypic.com...[/IMG]]

edit on 26-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

It's a flipping miracle.......

edit on 26-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Lincourtz, I sent you a message about your third eye thread a few days back. Sorry, I have no other way to tell her.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Mental, infantile, stupid....................Pure fookin' genius!!, im jealous that I haven't got enough talent to make a video like that. Hats off to, and a star!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

I think that was my response to your INTRO thread Lin.

This was a bit before ATS...I had a friend who has passed that went up into his attic and lined the roofing with tinfoil. When asked why...he said the "aliens were trying to steal his thoughts".

At first I laughed. But, when he picked up his baseball cap...I noticed he had also lined it with...yep! Tinfoil!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Heheh that's funny and at the same time scary lol. Idk what my closest people would do if they came home to see me wearing one.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For the OP montalk.net has a science article on metal/tin hats etc.. If the metal is touching you or partially surrounding you it increases energy waves. If it is blocked from all sides it helps (like the metal lined survival blankets).

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

How is aluminum going to shield silent sound spectrum or subconscious embedded NLP messages in audio and video streams?

Stop it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We definitely should use them!

Man, so many cool hats Mine just looks like a mushroom cap. How the heck did I miss this contest?! Waaaaaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Stop trolling.

No one puts aluminum on their head except you.

Are you trying to block cosmic rays from space?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's odd that few people mention the really serious side of this.
A blue fog is swimming in most of our cities, wi-fi signals, mobile phone masts, laptops etc. It isn't healthy, it lets protein waste pass the blood-brain barrier and it makes your pineal secrete less melatonin, which is not only needed for sleep, it is also an antioxidant.
I personally could not meditate and sleep as well as I had been able to regenerate my body since regulation allowed phone masts to spread all over my city. It surely alters thinking processes - people are generally more driven and their attention swings severely - ADD.

I moved to the countryside in 2002. As soon as they mounted transmission masts on top of the school building right above us, I started to have severe problems of insomnia - while having no energy in the daytime.
I found out about the existence of the actual masts months later, so it was not mere suggestion. By that time I had already been taking sleeping pills.

Now even a double aluminum foil cap would give me instant release in a heavily polluted environment for purposes of relaxation. A dense wire mesh covered with fabric is far better though, like those used to shield the windows of microwave ovens.

My experience is that your third eye area needs to be covered first, then the back of your head.

I don't think the government or anyone beams stuff on purpose - I would not do it if I were them because there is a virtual chaos of signals out there on the surface. But I am coming to the point that a small Faraday covering, grounded, would not be a bad idea over the place I sleep and meditate.

The head is the most important organ from this point of view - even if I had cramps in my legs they would go away with my relaxation hat... only thing it looks very funny, especially with an inserted panel on the back covered with a sheath of a different fabric...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thank you sooo much. this is a great answer. Ima see if i can insulate my whole house so that it can be free of all that stuff flying around.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Lincourtz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join