It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Notice Anything Strange Happen Last Night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey everybody,

So last night I went to bed around midnight, and I woke up at 2:45am exactly, and was unable to fall asleep until 5:30am. I've never had insomnia or anything like this happen before; the longest I've ever stayed awake after waking up in the middle night is a few minutes tops.

The whole time I was awake I had an uneasy feeling that I just couldn't shake, so I was just curious to see if anything interesting happened last night. I live in Michigan.

I had to wake up at 7:30am for class (what college student schedules an 8am class you might be asking? I screwed up, I know haha) and I find it strange I'm not tired at all today after only getting around 4 hours of sleep.

So, if anything weird happened around the Michigan area last night that might explain this occurrence I'd appreciate it if you could share. Or maybe it was just some random insomnia.

Thanks all!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Honestabe28

Probably got a Prion or something.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Did I mention I'm a hypochondriac...

Just kidding, but I looked up what a prion is, and I appreciate you letting me learn about something new today.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah , same thing happened to me here on the eastern seaboard.
Fortunately, i did not have to rise until 8 a.m. for a change.

I'm a night owl, so i didn't think anything of it.

Coincidently, this X Class Flare happened today.

Link : spaceweather.com...

S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Maybe it's a parasite, and it's formed a semi-symbiotic relationship with your body, you give it nourishment, it regulates how much sleep you require. A fairly decent partnership-that is until you brain fries out.

Sorry I must apologize, I've been playing too much Plague INC.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Good looks finding that, I appreciate the link! I wonder if that had anything to do with it...I'm sure solar flares (if strong enough) can cause some kind of effect on people? I'm no expert but it would seem logical

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sleep was unaffected but ever since I got off work yesterday I had a very apprehensive feeling as if something BAD was going to happen. That's on the West coast though, Vancouver to be exact. I'm guessing the four beers I drank helped with the sleeping part.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

I know what you mean, I usually don't think too much into it when I have days like that. Days or moments where you just feel like something is wrong, and you're on edge...I usually just ignore it. but last night was just weird. I wonder if we were experiencing similar things

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The exact same thing happened to me except I woke up at exactly 3 AM I felt all strange and wound up. Just before I had to get up at 7 AM I feel asleep and had a horrid nightmare.
I decided maybe it was because of the solar flare who knows, some people think they effect us.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
3AM-5AM is the time period relating to the lungs in the 24-hour Organ Qi Cycle. Do you smoke or have asthma? Have you notised labored breathing lately? Try to remain aware of this over the next week or two. If you continue to wake up during this time period, it may be your body telling you something.

edit on 25-2-2014 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Interesting that you post this thread... I am in the Chicago area and last night I didn't sleep at all. This isn't too unusual, but my good friend called me very late and asked to come by. There was no real reason, but we just talked for hours and hours about everything. (This group probably has a good idea of what I mean by "everything") I haven't had one of those conversations in a long time, and never with this person.

It was a good talk too, no arguement. It was noticeably easier and more practical than any I can remember having on any of the various topics.

Just interesting you post this.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We had a large X5 solar flare Here yesterday evening (U.S. time) and Discovery News
(I don't know if that would have any effect on sleep)

I have had strange, stressful dreams over and over through the night for the past two nights which is very unusual.
edit on 25-2-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Interesting,

No asthma, and the only time I smoke is when I've been drinking at a party (it's more of a social thing for me) and even then I only partake in it once in awhile. (I'm talking cigarettes; I quit the herb awhile back). and I work out regularly, so my lungs should be fine. But I looked into the organ qi cycle and it's pretty cool

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

My first guess was that maybe there was a full moon last night, but I know that isn't true, so who knows. It seems like a few people had similar things happen last night. Maybe it's just a coincidence or maybe it had something to do with a solar flare.

Regardless, I'm glad you were able to have a good talk. Those are always the best. Especially when you have them with someone you normally wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I heard about that flare after posting this...I'm starting to think maybe that is the cause.

As for dreams, it's weird you say that because the past two nights I have been having some of the most nerve-wracking dreams my mind can think of, including a spike in my hypnagogic dreams. Not fun haha

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I did notice something really weird today . My 4 year old daughter was so well behaved never had to say no once and listened and didn't whine I seriously think I am in the twilite zone or something it's freaking me out .

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No, it wasn't due to a Solar Flare. Normally, the CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) takes a couple of days to reach earth. That's assuming the flare was earth directed. It was not. We MAY get a glancing blow, but not until tomorrow, if at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wildthing

No, it wasn't due to a Solar Flare. Normally, the CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) takes a couple of days to reach earth. That's assuming the flare was earth directed. It was not. We MAY get a glancing blow, but not until tomorrow, if at all.

But, there are those that get headaches and nausea etc, BEFORE earthquakes happen. Animals can sense prior to earthquakes. Who is to say we can't feel this too?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm not that far from MI. I woke up at 2:45 am, which I never really "wake" up at night, just kinda roll over and slip back off to sleep. My son was up all night, couldn't sleep (had to go to work at 3:30 a.m. and never got any sleep).

I've been extraordinarily tired/sleepy lately, to the point that it's interfering with my life. I have chronic fatigue, but this feels different. It's sleepiness. Like take a nap in the middle of the day on the weekend - which I never do and I hate naps. Not likely this.

Anyhoo, don't think anything happened that was reported on the news. Solar flares? I dunno what that would do to us.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I woke up at 4:30 am and was not happy about it - although I felt tired I couldn't go back to sleep. That is just too early to be popping out of bed. I didn't go to bed until midnight either so should have slept just fine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join