It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! new member full of questions! well may be just one or two

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

zarzelius

tencap77
Hey. have fun. stay safe. get your cookies. and just curious, your "major" ? also, this isn't a site necessarily about conspiracies, at least i think that way, more about people that just think outside a "mainstream" that has gone stagnant, like a drainage ditch!

Lin and i are from argentina and we dont have the same school or university system you guys have in US or other countries.
Our college is kinda different.For example , she is about to have her degree on sworn translation , that is a 5 years long career design for that particular case.You dont "pick" any major or side stuff . I dont know if im making myself clear , sorry if im not , is way different XD
I guess i could look up a link for you but i think that would be for some other thread , i dont want to hijack lin's introduction

Yep he's totally right. All 38 courses of the carreer are translation related. No majors at all.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

Hail new fellow! I too am a hubby...tho not to Lin...my ankle chain is too short to reach past my porch!

C ya round....MS

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Mine let me go to the store which is half a block away...at least i can feed myself ^^

<< 1   >>

join