It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Earth to all ET's...Just Land Already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I did what? Prove it !!

I swear they said it was okay. Blurry videos= another 100 years of incognito appearances.

Since apparently to them and those channeling them, we aren't ready for them yet.

reply to post by abeverage

Yes, I honestly believe Arken has met the aliens already, but don't you think he deserves some recognition after showing us all their ancestors' remains, and long lost foot prints the last few years?

edit on 21/2/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If you see them ask them if they heard any news from Quuuueeeezzzzyyy 39B , we seem to have lost contact with our Spuuueeerk some time ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

whyamIhere
I'm sick of it. If you are here.....Land already.

You show up in your flying discs performing all these crazy maneuvers.

Then you split. What's up with that.....Land already.

If you are already working with our governments, shame on you.

If you are waiting for a written invitation....Here it is.

If you are looking for a location. Please choose Phage's front lawn.

Sincerely,

Earth 🌍

The ants in your backyard are probably saying the same thing to you. Why aren't you listening to them?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Tagz
That's all we need...

Someone\something else to come to our countries and take our jobs, take our homes, rape our women and claim our benefits.

I joke, but it could happen!

No joke it could

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just what we need! more inhabitant's of this planet! then again they are gonna get here and be all like " well s*** took a wrong turn at Jupiter!"

sorry had to ...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They won't land for the same reason that people avoid certain regions around Detroit: Would you really want to stop your vehicle, only to be:
1. Shot at
2. Get Carjacked (or in this case, "UFO-Jacked")?
3. Killed?
4. Combination of all three.

I can see it now, they land, offering to come in peace, and then the government comes out, weapons drawn, and puts them into quarantine. Or, they land in some farmer's remote field, only to be shot at because it's a "monster from space".

If I were an alien, and wanted to make my presence known, I wouldn't land on the planet until I was 100% sure I wouldn't die in the process. If that means that I need to show off my fancy UFO, and how it flies better than any aircraft that they have, abduct random humans under the cover of night to spread my message, or hijack a radio frequency to tell them I mean them no harm, then so be it.

-fossilera

top topics

<< 1   >>

join