It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Videos: Government Snipers Open Fire On Ukraine Crowds: “War Is Ahead of Us”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Not much to say about this other than how can you shoot your fellow country men unarmed! Totally disgusting!

Remember the many canning of many US generals, When asked if you were ordered to fire on US citizens and they said NO.

Here are some videos: WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!

The massive demonstrations in Kiev, Ukraine have been re-ignited. And if you have any doubt about how far a government will go to protect its interests then watch the following videos.

As we saw in Egypt, when people hit the streets and threaten to topple those in power, the government will stop at nothing.

In the Ukraine, the government has reportedly deployed sniper teams. It’s not clear whether or not they are firing rubber bullets, but reports indicate that, at least in some cases, they are using live ammunition. In response, anti-government sniper teams with hunting rifles have taken positions to target police and military operating in the city’s main square.

www.shtfplan.com...
edit on 20-2-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

The world is a big chessboard, mate. It will get even bigger when Mars gets colonized. The problem is, in this chess game, no one is the whites, and no one is the black. Al players are shades of grey...

In your link, the fact that Ukraine is ready to shoot its people is somehow twisted so to fuel anti-american propaganda and encourage revolution against the US government. Information and scandals are being used as a stick to steer the masses.

As I said, no whites and black, just shades of dirty grey...

edit on 20-2-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

. TPTB could care less about anything other then control and they use that fear to get you to give up your rights to serve that cause.

edit on 20-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Fear from the government is still a fear.

We all know that the KGB was originally created to "oppose fascism".

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And some want to throw the 2nd Amendment in the trash here in America. The Ukraine is not exactly gun friendly which helps make for a populous that has no ability to protect itself from just this type of situation. I will keep my 2nd Amendment just like it is thank you very much! Once a people start giving away their rights to the government it is damn hard to get them back. My opinion, and it is not for everyone, this is a terrible situation these folks find themselves in. A government that fires on its on people can and will happen anywhere in the world at any time. Don't be fooled into believing it makes you safer to give up your guns.......

GunPolicy.org facts on Ukraine gun laws

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
WAR.............. there will be no war out of this conflict

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
People in the west could learn a lot about whats going on in Kiev to attempt revolutions against their own corrupt leaders. A pitty it wont happen.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is nothing to worry about folks, Obama has warned Putin and put down another line not to cross and I'm sure once Putin gets up from rolling on the ground "laughing" he will stop this take over of the Ukraine and all will be well.

YA think??

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

swanne

The world is a big chessboard, mate. It will get even bigger when Mars gets colonized. The problem is, in this chess game, no one is the whites, and no one is the black. Al players are shades of grey...

In your link, the fact that Ukraine is ready to shoot its people is somehow twisted so to fuel anti-american propaganda and encourage revolution against the US government. Information and scandals are being used as a stick to steer the masses.

As I said, no whites and black, just shades of dirty grey...

edit on 20-2-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

A star for you ...so true my friend!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Battleline
There is nothing to worry about folks, Obama has warned Putin and put down another line not to cross and I'm sure once Putin gets up from rolling on the ground "laughing" he will stop this take over of the Ukraine and all will be well.

YA think??

Obama! LOL! So many jobs have been lost by him because of Obamacre.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wait..... Didnt the president call a truse with the opposition leaders yesterday or the day before?

Yes I understand the world agenda and all that jazz, but you have to remember that if other countries are going to continue rising up against their governments in europe, Its going to have a trickle down effect and a some point its going to come over to North America.... And when that happens...... boom there goes the worlds economy which will most likely trigger another war.. I dont think we will be able to over take a military base here in canada or the states. Our militaries are just way more advanced then that. they will just kill us with drones and bombs.

If that happens here.... would any country come to the citizens aid? Well Canada might get some help, I dont think our reputation amounst the world has been tarnished as bad as the americans (I am not saying we are good and perfect, because we are far from it).

It is something to keep in the back of your mind that if this continues, you can bet your bottom dollar that you will see the same thing here very soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join