It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Is Increasing the Scope of Its Enslavement of America (my add the world)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Its unconstitutional dictates are carried out with impunity. Agenda 21 seeks to destroy the family by separating children from parents. Its allies are destroying private property rights. Agenda 21 wants to remove all people from rural areas through the enforcement of the anti-small farmer administratively contrived policies frequently concocted by bureaucrats who are outside the reach of the electorate. Agenda 21 proponents allow no discourse as to the veracity and legitimacy of its policies. Agenda 21 advocates pursue a course of extreme revenge against those who speak out against its policies. Agenda 21 is the driving force behind the ridiculous and mindless control policies besieging America under the guise of HOA regulations. Agenda 21 is the administrative arm of the climate change extremists who use pseudoscience to pursue policies related to the elimination of private property rights. As some of you already know, Agenda 21 seeks to remove nearly all energy usage from the populace. Ultimately, Agenda 21 creators seek to reduce the population by 90%. Agenda 21 is the enemy of humanity and this article is a snap shot of how the Agenda 21 forces are attacking people on an individual, a state and a regional basis.

Conclusion

There was a time, not so long ago, if you mentioned Agenda 21, you were labeled a tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist. Only two years ago, I was at a town hall meeting and Senator McCain was asked about Agenda 21 and he said that he did not know what Agenda 21 was. Today, Agenda is out in the open for all who want to see.

intellihub.com...

A mid size article on Agenda 21. Unfortunately I only know what I have read about the program which has been almost universally negative with population reductions and warehousing of humans. Anyway for those who might want one guys opinion on the subject follow the above link and see what you think.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I remember reading in a leading UK tabloid about Agenda 21 being responsible for the major floods in SE England.

By not having the major waterway's dredged, Although the "Official" Government department wanted it.

Is this to marginalise the land owning middle classes off that area into submitting to some sort off agreement with the Official Government.

Is Agenda 21s boots getting to big ?.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhound2459

From my limited knowledge Agenda 21 is world wide. There have been several articles out of Africa over these last few years that point a really dirty finger to what some say are the consequences of the program; S.E. Asia is working on sustainable development which many feel is code words for screw you.. Others will say to many people are causing all the problems and we need to do away with a certain percentage.. I see very few volunteers stepping up to "off" themselves though unless you can count suicide ?.... War against organic food, farmers land you can own and pay taxes but can not farm...stories like that if believed makes one wonder.

join