It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros behind Ukraine? (From 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
RT.com article referencing George Soros financing an "Arab spring" in Ukraine.

Seriously? Three years ago it's reported on and now it's taking serious momentum? Sure, it's RT, could be propaganda. But 3 years ago propaganda that's now happening!?

RT Soros/Ukraine from 2011

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

Wrong forum, I believe. Mods/Admins please move when you have time. I think it belongs in Social Issues and Civil Unrest. (My apologies, and thank you.)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow! Excellent research... Definitely newsworthy.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You may be on to something.

The Soros rabbit holes are dug deep.

With all the "investments" involved, it makes sense he would steer any government actions to his thinking.

[IMO]
It's the Bank for International Settlements at the core.

They control all their member nation central banking systems.

And guess what?

Ukraine is not a B.I.S. member, as was/is the case with most countries' current and recent military and civil unrests worldwide.

Chances are, he is backing (puppet-izing) both sides to gain indebted financial minions, and the "winner" will align with the B.I.S.
[/IMO]

International Renaissance Foundation

The Struggle for Ukraine – Protests Made in Germany, America and the EU

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Another major aspect to the geopolitical desire to attack Ukraine is Russian natural gas pipelines that supply Western Europe run through Ukraine.

Here is a map of the pipelines running through Ukraine and neighboring Belarus:
Pipeline Map

It's no secret that America (and it's brother in arms Saudi Arabia) is out to control the oil and gas pipelines esp. in the M.E. and Europe. Russia is a major road block.

Unrest in Ukraine may turn into pipeline destruction or forcing Ukraine to join the EU may also screw up Russia's oil/gas supply to other European countries. I have a feeling it's simple math.

After the Ukrainian unrest, if the protesters win who ultimately benefits? (It won't be the protesters, but you can bet a western or American oil/gas company(ies).)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That's certainly part of the problem.

And Soros has hands in there.

Gazprom may open to foreign investors (2001)

Soros is right to be scared of Russian monopolies (2006)

Russia Arrests Soros EcoTerrorists (2013)

***Added 10 minutes after post;
Jan 2009 story;

Jan. 6 (EIRNS)—An economic and humanitarian emergency began to take shape across southern Europe on Jan. 6, after the government-run Naftohaz of Ukraine cut the flow of Russian natural gas in three pipelines across Ukrainian territory, which supply Russian Gazprom's customers in Turkey, the Balkans, and other European countries. Some affected parts of Eastern Europe were in the grip of a deep cold wave, with temperatures as low as minus 20 degrees C (minus 4 degrees F).

The dispute between Naftohaz and Gazprom escalated Jan. 1, when Gazprom stopped supplying Ukraine itself with gas, for lack of a contract, and it has been complicated by faction fights between the Ukrainian President and Prime Minister. But the outstanding feature of the situation is that the Ukrainian government, which left southern Europe freezing, is being advised on financial and economic policy by megaspeculator and ex-Nazi George Soros, during this same period. The Soros factor betrays the natural gas crisis as orchestrated from London.

Soros-Advised Ukraine Cut Gas to Europe

edit on Feb-19-2014 by xuenchen because:

top topics

join