It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Timelapse + Request for an Investigation of Documented Weather Mod

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

And you and anyone else can go buy that fuel and have it tested, and compare it to the FAA standards. If there is a chemical in there, you've just blown the lid off the conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I didn't know every cloud produced rain.

Did I say that?

Do they need to make it rain, or just block out the sun or perhaps, do both??? hmmmmmmm.....

Do you actually understand how clouseeding works?

Please show us how cloudseeding can make clouds out of thin air?

And don't try to use the Abu Dahbi so called incident as proof, as that is still questionable to many.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I did read your thread and found some good info there. Cloud seeding is local. It's not a mystery and it's not a secret.

But the SRM methods of spraying particulates into the atmosphere to reduce warming is a much, much different thing. THAT is the point I was trying to make. Geo-engineering to the point of trying to change climate on a GLOBAL scale is something that is only in the planning/discussion phases. (as far as we know) And any proof to the contrary would be epic in scale of conspiracies.

This forum is kind of a mess the way "chemtrails" are lumped in with such an important topic as geo-engineering. And the understanding of cloud seeding only clouds the issue more.

It's like trying to discuss Bigfoot and Chimpanzees. Yes they kind of look alike, but there is one major difference, one is known to exist, and one is pure speculation. And throwing around facts about chimps will not make Bigfoot any more real.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ok then, from now on, we'll call them "contrails mixed with chemicals". lol And, in case you didn't know, salt is a chemical compound; and so is water.

Pretty sure that is already well known, but thanks anyway.

You need to put down the raid can. lol

I prefer this...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WonderBoi
That's not entirely true. There's plenty of documented evidence in favor of, than against. Contrails don't extend for miles and miles. That's ridiculous. And, let's clear up the misconceptions about "cloud seeding". Clouds are not required. Not sure why certain people insist, clouds are needed. The same CHEMICALS found in clouds, can be found in our atmosphere, at all times, so why the heck do they need a cloud?

There's not much of a debate because the other side is too busy saying, "that's not true".

WonderBoi, please for one post, put away your preconceived notions, and your hatred for me and other debunkers.

Are you at all interested in TRUTH?

If so, then you can refrain from making empirical statements without bringing some form of documentation to back up your claims. Cloud seeding is not a secret. It's practices are very well known. You can read all about how it works right here.

There are sources on the internet that aren't agenda driven. To understand them, is to find truth.

I suspect that even the readers of this forum who hate debunkers would like to see facts as opposed to pure speculation.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Do you actually understand how clouseeding works?
In order to get the search results you're seeking answers to, you must first get the words right.Try this ---> Cloud Seeding; not "clouseeding". Let me know how it goes.

Please show us how cloudseeding can make clouds out of thin air?
Will you stop the silliness, if i do?

Cloud condensation nuclei

The concept of cloud condensation nuclei has led to the idea of cloud seeding, that tries to encourage rainfall by seeding the air with condensation nuclei. It has further been suggested that creating such nuclei could be used for marine cloud brightening, a geoengineering technique.
You would have known that, if you actually READ any of the information i've already posted; that you're so quick to chime in; ALL THE TIME. Are you done playing games now???

edit on 19-2-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

network dude

WonderBoi
CON-trail comments made by CON-artists.

And in trying to have normal ADULT conversations about this topic tends to go in this direction.
It's sad, but when no proof exists, I guess the mentality must be dropped to this level.

or keep to these high standards;

"You might as well be offering them a giant turd"

as high-minded and 'adult' as it comes eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes, you are correct.

But in the same link you offered:

In above freezing temperatures the air would have to be supersaturated to around 400% before the droplets could form.

How can you look at a patch of air and tell what the saturation point is? You cannot. But you can look at a cloud and see that it is the correct type of cloud to seed. Which is why when cloud seeding is done, they use clouds and don't seed the air.

But on the off chance that they did seed the air and hope for rain, a cloud would have to form in order for it to rain.

Do you agree, or not, and if not, please provide backup for your reasoning.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

What visual metaphor would you have used in that situation?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

In order to get the search results you're seeking answers to, you must first get the words right.Try this ---> Cloud Seeding; not "clouseeding". Let me know how it goes.

It doesn't matter how you spell it the results are the same.

The spelling doesn't change what it is and why it is being done.

edit on 19-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

WonderBoi

tsurfer2000h

Clouds are not required.

When was the last time you saw it rain without clouds?

You do understand what the word cloud stands for in cloudseeding don't you?
I didn't know every cloud produced rain.
Do they need to make it rain, or just block out the sun or perhaps, do both??? hmmmmmmm.....

Such a simple question,

when was the last time you saw it rain without clouds?

in case you didn't know, salt is a chemical compound; and so is water.

Most children do learn that in early high-school, did you come across this amazing revelation did you?

People need to understand, this stuff is happening on a molecular level; which is smaller than this dot ---> .

So help the people understand, explain and define chem trails and how one differentiates a chem trail from a contrail with their eyes alone?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

WonderBoi
You can't win a debate based on facts; and you KNOW IT!

The trails that aircraft leave in the sky are called “contrails”, which is short for “condensation trails”. They are formed by the condensation of the water vapor in the aircraft exhaust.

When you breath out on a cold day, you see a little cloud of condensation form from your breath. This is the same kind of thing, your damp warm lungs add moisture to the air, and when you breath out, you get condensation.

But the condensation from your breath quickly evaporates, usually in less than a second. Condensation trails from a jet can last for many minutes, even for hours sometimes. So why is there this difference? Why do jet contrails sometime persist, but your breath condensation quickly evaporates?

The difference is because a contrail freezes.

It’s really that simple. Contrails form at -40 degrees Fahrenheit (which is also -40 Celsius), or colder. At that temperature the tiny drops of condensed water will instantly freeze. Once frozen they can not evaporate. They also can’t melt, as it’s -40. They can however fade away through a process known as “sublimation” – where a solid turns into a gas.

You’ve seen sublimation before. Dry Ice is frozen carbon dioxide. It does not melt, it just sublimes directly into the gas. If you take a bit of dry ice, and just leave it in the sun, it will just kind of fade away. That’s what happens to the ice in a contrail.

Ice will only sublime if the humidity (at that altitude) is lower than around 60% to 70%. So if it’s a bit higher then the contrail can last for a long time, just like clouds do sometimes. If the humidity is low, then the sublimation happens very fast, and the contrail only lasts a minute or so. If the humidity is high (above 70%) then you get reverse sublimation (also called desublimation or deposition, where water vapor turns directly to ice, but only when in contact with ice), and even more ice will form on the frozen condensation, the ice crystals will get bigger, and sink faster, causing the trail to spread out as it sinks through altitudes with different wind speeds.

link to source

This is a fact. It's science. It explains what a contrail is, how they form, how they act, and how it's possible for them to last. Please dispute any or all of this, but do it with FACTS. VERIFIABLE FACTS.

Thanks,

ND

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It doesn't matter how you spell it the results are the same.
Apparently, they're not. I found the answer, you still can't find. lol Keep searching tho'. Eventually, you'll get it. lmfao

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"Cloud seeding exists, it's just not geo-engineering." Yaaaaawn.

Note to add: BTW...when i breathe, in the cold air, it freezes; and the cloud lingers in the air, all day. lol

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

WonderBoi

"Cloud seeding exists, it's just not geo-engineering." Yaaaaawn.

I am not sure how to make this any more clear.

Cloud seeding exists. It happens. It's not secret. It's not mysterious. Nobody disputes that cloud seeding is real.

Cloud seeding does not equal chemtrails. It's a completely different topic. Do you understand that? Do you agree? If not, why?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Note to add: BTW...when i breathe, in the cold air, it freezes; and the cloud lingers in the air, all day. lol

Is it -40 degrees when you do that? Because if it was, then yes, your cloud would linger. In fact, that very subject is mentioned in my post to you just above this. Perhaps you could respond to it?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Admit it, the word "chemical" confuses you. lol

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

hellobruce

Kmhotaru
An engineer from Charlotte,

I doubt he is a engineer, as a engineer would know that all he videotaped were normal contrails....

Just because he's an engineer doesn't mean he knows jack sh*t about the atmospheric processes behind contail formation. Any more than if he were a Senator or a brain surgeon or a movie star or the designer of the Titanic or a 10 year old schoolboy from Sri Lanka.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Apparently, they're not. I found the answer, you still can't find. lol Keep searching tho'. Eventually, you'll get it. lmfao

So your saying that because I spelled it cloudseeding instead of Cloud Seeding they mean something different?

And when you did your search was the first one a link to wikipedia, because no matter which way it is spelled that is the first link, so how am I not finding this wealth of BS you keep saying is evidence.

Now why do you insist on derailing threads discussing chemtrails to discuss cloud seeding, which btw is nothing close to being a conspiracy.
edit on 19-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Admit it, the word "chemical" confuses you. lol

Not as much as cloud seeding does you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join