It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

three Moore cops beat man to death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

HanzHenry

Unity_99

Where is the public outcry.

Its time to do something and make efforts to change things, in numbers.

change things how?
we all know that violence is never the answer

and that whenever people try and take to the streets in protest there are jackboot nazi gestapo ss thugs enforcing RULES on how people can protest.

The thugs use force and yet the sheeple keep with this Non-violent protest method. what's the definition of insanity again?

When a bully has already engaged in force against you, what is the option? hope he gets tired of hitting you while balled up in the fetal?

oh no, dont ever use violence. that would be Un-American.

Groups in every community, some form of support information so people can phone in ,write in, visit them in person in groups telling both the law officials and the elected minions what they want to see and with threats that they will work diligently to expose them for the criminals they are if they take no action and that they be removed from dental and benefits.

Its peaceful, assertive but not aggressive, although we really need an aggressive, but not violent, assertive response in numbers. With people willing to never vote those tyrants in again, and in agreement to get rid of them. And learning how to speak up and negotiate firmly and withdraw support from the tyrants is called growing up, its part of what we're here to do.

Now, warning, if more and more actually got on the same page and did this, they would immediately create a big bad guy and events and confuse everyone again. So the natural response is to keep everyone aware that world and national events are orchestrated by TPTB and our leaders, and not to put the blame on some other group but keep the focus on them.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

The stagnation was my fault.

I let my emotions get the best of me.

The thing that really gets me

Is showing your "papers"

That is the first sign we are on the way to amerika

And when not showing your papers gets you killed?

Scary times my Friends .scary times.

Find like minded people . Travel in groups

Never allow your self to get caught in these situations without being able to protect yourself and those around you
edit on am220142811America/ChicagoMon, 17 Feb 2014 11:29:38 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A few years ago we had a string of incidents involving cops in Washington state and excessive force. Once a man who was drunk but sleeping in his car was shot when he was woken up by the cops and was startled.

I think the justice department sent some feds to investigate the whole police system here. Don't know what came of it.

But this issue needs to be addressed, because at this rate, eventually the cops are going to be killing more people than criminals are. Half assed investigations, light punishments, ect are not going to fix the problem, and if more and more people get killed by cops unfairly, there's going to be a lot of people retaliating, and then you have near anarchy.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Where is the public outcry.
reply to post by Unity_99

Good question. Here's another: where was the outcry from the wife and daughter? I am sure that I will get a fair amount of backlash for bringing this up, but I am saying it anyway, because I find this to be almost as disturbing as the thought of law enforcement officers brutally beating a man to death in cold blood. I mean, just think about this for a second:

You get into an altercation with your daughter, slap her, and storm off in a rage. Your husband gives chase, presumably to stop you from jumping in the car and driving off while in the grip of said rage, and possibly getting into a wreck. Cops see this very large man chasing after you, (again, presumably) yelling and in an agitated state, and decide he is a threat to you thereby attempting to detain him in order to ascertain his motive for chasing you. Your husband is so intent on stopping you that he attempts to dodge the cops, thereby causing them to consider him enough of a threat that they take him down to the ground by force. A few of their cop buddies...possibly because of the size of the guy, or maybe because they were just itching for some action, who knows...decide to join in the fray and they all begin beating the living hell out of him. What do you do?

The daughter was quoted as stating “My mom was taking a video and asking, ‘What are they doing this for? Why?’”. Seriously??? She could have done (and I don't think I am wrong in saying there are a vast number of women who would have) any number of things at that point. She could have run over there and tried to stop them. She could have screamed bloody murder at the passers-by to help him. She could have used the actual phone feature and dialed 911. She could have jumped in and tried to pull them off of her husband (which I can tell you right now would have been exactly what I would have done if the first couple of options had failed to work; call me crazy but that's just the type of chick I am). What she did instead was pulled out her phone, turned the camcorder feature on, and proceeded to film her husband being beaten to death by five law enforcement officers, right in front of her. Please tell me that someone else finds this as unbelievably disturbing as I do.

It is beyond tragic that this man lost his life the way he did, and I sincerely hope that the officers responsible are punished to the fullest extent of the law that they themselves swore -and failed- to uphold. The high rate of police brutality reports in this country is alarming, and appears to be increasing ever more with each passing day...but what does it say about our society as a whole when a woman and her daughter can not only stand by and watch while their spouse and father is beaten to death, but have the emotional detachment necessary to pull out a cell phone and film it? We can rage and rail all day long about the corruption among our law enforcement, and with good reason...but things like this are a perfect example of how the situation has become this bad in the first place. When human life has been reduced to bits and bytes and video clips to such a degree that we can film an atrocity being done to our own loved ones with that level of detachment? Sorry, but the bigger problem here isn't corrupt law enforcement. The bigger problem is us.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

So your solution was for the wife and child to get beaten to death also?

Because unless they went full "Dormer" on them, the cards are fully stacked against the citizen in each and all cases. And even then we see what happened to him (Dormer).

edit on 18-2-2014 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So your solution was for the wife and child to get beaten to death also?
reply to post by HandyDandy

I was not offering a solution of any kind. I was simply expressing how profoundly disturbing it is to me that a woman could actually take a video of her husband being beaten to death and the level of emotional detachment such an act would require. Were it me in the same situation, I would not have reacted that way. If someone (or several someones) were beating the man I love to death, the very last thing I would think to do would be to pull out my cell phone and start filming it. That very act in itself shows the level to which we as human beings have sunk, from a "humanity" standpoint. Violence has become so commonplace in our society that even in cases of extreme, real, ACUTE danger...when you would think that people would be doing anything and everything to try and stop it, the first thing they think of doing is whipping out their phone and taking a video of it. And I personally find that appalling and deeply disturbing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You are correct, but it's is kind of known that viewing life through any camera lens be it traditional or smart phone creates an emotional division. It may be for this reason that her response isn't exactly inline with what we perceive to be normal.

These days anything and everything is filmed, to the extent that even things that should be very disturbing to us are made less so, simply by viewing it through the psychological disconnect that is "3rd person media". I agree with you 100% that she could have done more, but given the circumstances I think it says more about social psychology as a whole and the instant gratification of escape through "gratification Devices".

I have not seen the video, and we may never see it, but I suspect she may have started filming at the behest of someone else, perhaps for legal reasons. This may have gone unnoticed by the police until after the situation escalated beyond control. That's theory is full of supposition I know, I guess I'm trying to make sense out of senselessness for my own psychological comfort.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Goood point

It seems the public has been trained to accept the violence toward them incrementally

knowing that all you can do is watch the abuse because to step in is suicide

It may take a mass killing of citizens who try to stop a police beating by cops who open fire when they felt threatened by those said citizens

But for me I just couldnt sit by and watch anyone get beat to death like this

And I'm guess thats another thing that bothers me

You really cant step in when a cop shoots someone

It just happens to fast .

But a beating takes time. Plenty of to step in and stop such a horrific death
edit on am220142811America/ChicagoTue, 18 Feb 2014 11:23:25 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If he would have made it to a jail (not a prison, but a jail) in OKC he might have still died.

The abuse that happens at the hands of the correctional officers in OKC has been, and still is a contentious issue. There have been many court cases settled against the correctional system due to inmate abuse. People die in their jails, not prisons -- but pre-trial facilities.

Oklahoma is a "good old boy" state. I doubt these cops will get anything more than some paid leave and a slap on the wrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The most violent dangerous gang in America. Is it the Arian Brotherhood, the Mexican Mafia, one of the Cartels, nah.. it's the police. They are the most dangerous gang in America. How do you defend yourself against cops? Why should we have to?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No more " good ol boy" than any other .

All cops are a part of the good ol boy system

I have spent a week in that jail. Without trouble.

Those kind of remarks are ignorant

Oklahoma city is just like most other big cities

And rural Oklahoma is Just like most rural communities in this country

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Another_Nut

No more " good ol boy" than any other .

All cops are a part of the good ol boy system

I have spent a week in that jail. Without trouble.

Those kind of remarks are ignorant

Oklahoma city is just like most other big cities

And rural Oklahoma is Just like most rural communities in this country

Not all cops are bad, all it takes is a few bad apples to ruin the entire cart.

I'm glad you spent a week in county without incident -- but the sad reality is that people die in that jail. The sheriff wouldn't spend so much time in court if they didn't.

Everyone might want to take a look at this thread of mine:

I Believe in the Justice System; this isn't it

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

A few things

That guy is full of #snip#

I read it and I can say from living in oklahoma over 30 years. And being In that jail numerous times

And noone is affraid of the sheriffs here. We have a guys that tapes prostitutes and Johns Then posts them to his site, john doe tv. He caught some cops beatng a man on the curb. He was arrested and they tried to shut him down. And they failed miserably. I mean he was standing In front of the court house across the street from the jail handing out lit on how ignorant the sheriff was after he got out.

I have know people who work at n that jail. It s really quite a nice place to spend time

Please dont believe Everything you read. And this is off topic.

So lets stick to this topic please.

Again noone in oklahoma city is affraid of that jail. We would just break out if it was that bad.which has been done there numerous times because of the crappy construction

It can get over crowded and the food sucks but people dont get beaten like that. And if they did there would be some evidence of it and I have not even herd of the case's s where he supposedly testifies. cause I doubt they exist. I read his whole story

Utter nonsense . But I will check oscn to see if I can fnd ANY evidence of these trials he keeps coming back for.

So lets not derail this thread . I will post In your other thread. And ask you to do so also.

edit on pm220142804America/ChicagoTue, 18 Feb 2014 16:43:24 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% that she could have done more, but given the circumstances I think it says more about social psychology as a whole and the instant gratification of escape through "gratification Devices".
reply to post by snowen20

You know I hadn't really considered the possibility of it being a type of escape mechanism, but if I am understanding you correctly it actually makes a lot of sense...if she was able to detach herself from the horror of what was happening by viewing it through a camera device versus watching it unfold before her naked eyes. Maybe it made the whole thing seem less "real" to her; a limbic response, a defense mechanism that took over from the instinctive need to escape what was happening? If I approach it from that standpoint it really does make sense. Doesn't make it any less disturbing though, and actually even more so in some ways...it would seem that if TPTB want to assume total control over us via technology, they are doing a bang-up job of it.

Thank you for giving me another point of view to ponder over...I was going over it in my mind and trying to come up with another plausible explanation for her actions and you just provided an excellent one.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But for me I just couldnt sit by and watch anyone get beat to death like this And I'm guess thats another thing that bothers me You really cant step in when a cop shoots someone It just happens to fast . But a beating takes time. Plenty of to step in and stop such a horrific death
reply to post by Another_Nut

That is basically what I was saying, thank you for wording it that way...sometimes I am not so good at illustrating the entire scope of what I am trying to say.

The reason the thought of her filming the incident was so horrifying to me in the first place was because of the fact that it takes time to beat someone to death. That was why I said it would take a substantial measure of emotional detachment for her to be able to do such a thing. I know for certain that I could not stand by and watch a complete stranger get beaten to death in front of me, much less my life partner, and that was just incomprehensible to me. It didn't surprise me that others failed to intervene, because I have seen that up close and personal many times before, but for this woman to do what she did while the father of her child and presumably the man she loved lay on the ground getting the life beaten out of him shook me to the core...and it takes quite a bit to shock me, trust.

S&F by the way...this kind of thing needs to be shared and discussed if we are ever going to have any hope of pulling ourselves up out of this societal quagmire we've gotten ourselves into. People need to wake up.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

i expect them to be jailed before they kill again

like anyone of us would be if police had shown up to a crime scene where a man was beaten to death on camera and the three suspects who did it were standing there

i would not expect the police to confiscate the video and give the suspects a vacation

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

All cops are bad and part of the "good ol boy" system

A " good" cop who does nothing is a bad cop

If there were any good cops they would not let it get this far

edit on pm220142807America/ChicagoTue, 18 Feb 2014 19:05:27 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm waiting for topics (and maybe news stories) like "Police Beating of Man Sparks Vigilante Justice."

It will happen eventually. I'm not sure when, but it will happen. Perhaps this April through May? Maybe next year? We will see retaliation on or before 2025.

Only time will tell really.
edit on 19-2-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

News Video relating to this incident:

Apparently the father was trying to calm the mother down. The mother was furious with her teenage daughter.
edit on 25-2-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

/edit: can't seem to get the LINK to work properly. Here's the actual link...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-2-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join