It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

three Moore cops beat man to death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well I wanted my 1000th post to be a litte more uplifting than this but I had to post it as it is from Oklahoma a suburb of the city and a place ive spent a lot of time

So this man was trying to stop his wife and daughter from a fight

Cops placed on administrative leave is a joke .

We would be in jail with no bail

Heres the link

www.freerepublic.com...

video taped but have not found it yet

When will we start using force to stop this instead of taping?

Soon I hope

It is time to start pushing back
edit on pm220142805America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2014 17:04:48 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

The phone has probably been destroyed.
The police are getting worse all the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As long as cops are not prosecuted when they loose there temper and become the criminal this sort of thing will never stop.

It would seem there is no psych testing or back ground checks any longer although once you give a gun and a badge to a human being all sort's of things start to happen mentally.

Maybe a psych test every year would weed a few wingnut's out.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Another_Nut

When will we start using force to stop this instead of taping?

Soon I hope

It is time to start pushing back
edit on pm220142805America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2014 17:04:48 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

I have spent the last 12 years working out daily lifting ever heavier weights. Combined with my time in the USMC and being a skinny white kid in Hawaii taking in huge islander dudes, I RELISH the day..6'3" 244lbs

My entire motivation for getting a couple extra reps per set has been HATRED for you know who's.

Imagine the respect in prison for being convicted of beating down a you know who.. And the shot caller ability to pull off things from behind bars. Just remember the names

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Battleline
As long as cops are not prosecuted when they loose there temper and become the criminal this sort of thing will never stop.

It would seem there is no psych testing or back ground checks any longer although once you give a gun and a badge to a human being all sort's of things start to happen mentally.

Maybe a psych test every year would weed a few wingnut's out.

Psych test.. considering TPTB, isn't it clearly obvious they have hired EXACTLY the psych profile they desire.

Who else would be a REDCOAT, except for the @#$@# types that wear badges.

i can name a DOZEN ways EVERY cop is the BIGGEST ENEMY of the Once FREE - Republic.\\

And, what if a group formed consisting of an A-team of sorts. One that was solely used to be a Check and Balance of corrupt cops

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

(post by Another_Nut removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Another_Nut

[snip]
edit on pm220142805America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2014 17:30:55 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that you shouldn't say in mixed company.
No matter how right you may be.
edit on 16-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

butcherguy

Another_Nut

when you see this sort of thing happening

Save a life

Shoot a cop
edit on pm220142805America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2014 17:30:55 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that you shouldn't say in mixed company.
No matter how right you may be.

Its to late to care about the reaction of some

If we dont start protecting each other we lose

Let them come for me.

Ive never hid or stood down and I wont

When not showing your " papers" is enough to get you rounded up

Or in this case killed

Enough is enough

They know where they can find me.

edit on pm220142805America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2014 17:43:16 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What I mean is....

A Free French resistance fighter didn't get to kill many Nazis if he went to the nearest Vichy French newspaper and told them that he planned to kill a bunch of Nazis.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
this is becoming a regular thing cops gone rogue......maybe there needs to be a new topic "cops gone psycho".....

this is disturbing to say the least the frequency of this behavior by those sworn to protect and serve..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Where is the public outcry and the prison sentences. This is murder. They murdered him, and its very unlikely this isn't an agenda. Which is in itself a crime, a conspiracy to bring in fascism. Its completely illegal on all levels, from the pontiff all the way down, wherever these orders are coming from.

Where is the public outcry.

Its time to do something and make efforts to change things, in numbers.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Unity_99

Where is the public outcry.

Its time to do something and make efforts to change things, in numbers.

change things how?
we all know that violence is never the answer

and that whenever people try and take to the streets in protest there are jackboot nazi gestapo ss thugs enforcing RULES on how people can protest.

The thugs use force and yet the sheeple keep with this Non-violent protest method. what's the definition of insanity again?

When a bully has already engaged in force against you, what is the option? hope he gets tired of hitting you while balled up in the fetal?

oh no, dont ever use violence. that would be Un-American.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I think you picked a good topic.

Do you leave the house? You may not be alive tomorrow, you know?

Last year, I had to leave the building once, for some coffee beans. I spotted a manhole cover that had just collapsed on a very busy street. I managed to convince the clerk at SB that I was sane, when I asked to use the phone. I could see he was concerned that I didn't have a collar. I gave the cops a real name to avoid complications. I gave them my first name. Dispatch tried to waste precious time asking if it had been lifted by scrappers, or something else. Yeah, that's important. Then, I was plied for my last name. Perhaps I caved, given the circumstances. Now they knew that I had been outdoors, officially, and on record. I warned the bikers, who were wearing only leathers, as I entered and left the store. This is a busy street. That someone would spill their drink, lose a text message, or die on a bike, was imminent.

I was very delicate when the cops arrived. I wanted them to think they were the ones who found the open sewer hole. You don't want the cop to feel like he isn't in total kontrol, and you must not show any trace of manipulation. As he took control of the scene, a novice texter ran a red light, then screeched to a full halt as he saw the squad, and wound up in the middle of the intersection. All hell was breaking loose, but the cop looked in my eyes for a split second and it seemed we had a pidgin of communication. He shook his head, and placed a cordon around the manhole. I left as fast as I could. For the record, when I returned home, I texted a friend in Brisbane, and there was a 5.8 in the middle of Australia, right on the border between two states, or provinces, as we chatted. I am only saying this for purpose of strengthening my memory. It was the largest quake in that day, and rare in that region. I may need this.

This is insane. This is truly insane. It's like there's a quota for this. To condition us.

Who do, who do, they think they are?

I will not become conditioned to this. Hanz is right. It can only help to be prepared for anything, but they will cut you down in a second if you simply disagree with them. Physical confrontation is a sure way to get killed. Then what good are you in this battle? Did it ever occur to you that this is what they want? Us, who dare confront their bogus authority, dead?

That's street cred, to a cop. Their gang HQ sits in Utah, but they seem to be everywhere.

# 169

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: Ask a policeman on the street. There's so many there, to meet.

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: some recalled details

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: I remember the night rider

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: Night Rider......

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: NIGHT RIDER!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Drones. Drones will save the day. Cops will stop beating us into submission then.

But that's the problem, because exactly whose day will be saved?

Friends and Foes are compiled. That is not speculation, that is fact, and that is what Utah is all about.
A strike can be made to look accidental. Body building is useless. Arms will not repel an evil flight program.

That is what whispers to me like a thief in the night, lurking underground, perhaps with God's blessing.

I am afraid of the whole place being consumed, in ash. Or perhaps the land could simply drop a few hundred feet, everywhere.

I send this to the sky. To the future.

To the digs that reveal our torched ruin: We did not let it happen.

We did not let them lead us astray. They read our words, our complaint, each and every one of them. Oh yes they did so there is no excuse.

They forced us to obey, and in doing so, they cemented their doom.

Rock a bye your baby. That we are presently safe and sound is not something to take lightly.

If I were God, and looked upon the situation, in amerika, I would ring a few bells.

I would not take those sounds lightly. In the end, what you believe is about all that matters.
Lookout, if you were the ones who marketed what the children came to believe.
Because it never ends.

We do not know how quickly it happens. But it has likely happened before. 4.5 billion/1 million=4500 civilizations could have risen and fallen, at an interval of a million years apart. We would never know, would we, outside of divine insight?

I feel sorry for the group in charge of this little snafu.

# 170

edit on 17-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Here's a link to another MSM site with video of the family....

www.news9.com...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only time this nonsense will stop is when all LEO's have to wear a CAM or Google Glass for all arrests and when dealing with the public. This will protect both the public against these thugs and Police Officers who are actually doing the job they are supposed to do will be protected against frivolous claims. Its a win win situation for both sides.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Like I've been saying lately in these types of threads, "roid rage".

Plus ineffective screening among other things.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Another_Nut
Cops placed on administrative leave is a joke .

While we wait for the video to come out; do you expect them to be fired before the internal investigation has even begun?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Strange that this thread seems stagnate to some degree. Especially considering how serious it seems to be. People like to jump on these kinds of threads when it is less serious, yet nonetheless tragic; but for some reason all I hear in this thread are crickets chirping.

I spent an hour last night watching bad cop videos on youtube. I sat there and watched cops acting like the D bags many of them are. In every situation I tried (probably by conditioning) to see their side of it and assume they were in some crazy way "Just doing their jobs".

I left with the same idea I had when I went in, which is that not all cops are bad. I still think this, however, something bizarre is going on here. Seems that even potentially good cops can go bad very quickly or have hair triggers in general. I know things are stressful in the job but not beat someone to death stressful is over the top obviously. Whatever, its late and Im rambling on incoherently, sorry about that.

I wish I had something far more insightful to add to this thread. I guess I just dont want it to fall off into the fog of ATS threads never to be seen again. So therefore *BUMP*. I flagged and starred to hopefully keep this thread going for the sake of conversation.

edit on 17-2-2014 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One day these as****es are going to realize that, that badge and your other gang members aren't always going to be around to protect you.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join