It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police kill 80yo man in his own bed. Drugs were not found...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Police Shoot, Kill 80-Year-Old Man In His Own Bed, Don't Find the Drugs They Were Looking For.

The deputies said they announced their presence upon entering and were met in the hallway by the 80-year-old man, wielding a gun and stumbling towards them.

The deputies later changed the story when the massive bloodstains on Mallory's mattress indicated to investigators that he'd most likely been in bed at the time of the shooting.

Investigators also found that an audio recording of the incident revealed a discrepancy in the deputies' original narrative: before listening to the audio recording, [Sgt. John] Bones believed that he told Mallory to "Drop the gun" prior to the shooting. The recording revealed, however, that his commands to "Drop the gun" occurred immediately after the shooting.

When it was all over, Eugene Mallory died of six gunshot wounds from Sgt. John Bones' MP-5 9mm submachine gun. When a coroner arrived, he found the loaded .22 caliber pistol the two deputies claimed Mallory had pointed at them on the bedside table.

Mallory had not fired a single shot.

The raid turned up no evidence of methamphetamine on the property.

Another day, another casualty from the "war on drugs" and the Police State Industrial Complex.

What they should call it is a war on the 4th Amendment, because thats exactly what it is.

And it would appear that the cops werent being honest about what happened.

Imagine my shock.

Shocked face --->

edit on 14-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm actually not shocked over the police gunning down a guy in his bed and lying about and such - same old, same old...

But, an 80-year old guy doing meth? Wow!

ETA: AND he was IN BED. Talk about your unbelievable stories...
edit on 14-2-2014 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

the audacity of police and their "raids" is absolutely disgusting. More like USSR and Nazi Germany than the America I grew up in.

For anyone aware to NOT hate police in today's world is shocking,

in every sense, angle, aspect, etc.. they are THE OCCUPYING ARMY shaking down the people for revenue.. whether by putting us into FOR PROFIT prisons, tickets/fines, etc.

BADGES ARE REDCOATS!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

kalunom
I'm actually not shocked over the police gunning down a guy in his bed and lying about and such - same old, same old...

But, an 80-year old guy doing meth? Wow!

ETA: AND he was IN BED. Talk about your unbelievable stories...
edit on 14-2-2014 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

Thomas Jefferson.
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

meth is a medicine if given by a doctor, a "drug" if acquired elsewhere.

ALL COPS ARE TYRANTS! for we live under tyranny and THEY ENFORCE IT

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So is this cop being charged with evidence tampering, perjury and 2nd degree murder?

Not to mention the other officers that were complicit in evidence tampering and being accomplices to 2nd degree murder?

If not? Why not?

Administrative Leave (Paid Leave), does not count as punishment.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Administrative Leave (Paid Leave), does not count as punishment.

Cops kill us and then get a vacation to celebrate the kill.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Sounds like an accidental discharge to me.
Unfortunately the man died, did I get something wrong?
edit on 14-2-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

smurfy
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Sounds like an accidental discharge to me.
Unfortunately the man died, did I get something wrong?
edit on 14-2-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

This is why we need ROBOCOP!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
did they check the cops for drugs?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, again, you are all anti-police, probably because you are all drug users who were talked to harshly, perhaps you were given a ticket at one time.

What we don't see here is what likely happened, because of the biased reporting.

The old man failed to genuflect and grovel sufficiently quickly. He also, as evidenced on the tape, failed to acknowledge their supremacy by performing the government recommended obeisance - three salaams and the statement "Beat me at your will, mein heroes". These are signs of aggression and will not be tolerated.

Second, the police were SO good, that they knew in his mind he was going to reach for a weapon, as all police are specially trained to discern intent. One of the policemen was so good at it he riddled the old man with a machine gun before the other hero in blue could utter the words "Don't continue thinking about picking up that weapon, aggressive old man" This is well within departmental policy, and has already been approved by Internal Affairs.

Finally, there IS no discrepancy in the officers' testimony and the facts. It has been long established that the testimony of officers is THE defining factor in determining what is truth and what is not. Therefore, if other "facts" emerge which seem to contradict their statements, it is the "facts" that are wrong. In this case, the disrespectful aggressive old man, who once was cited for misdemeanor possession and is a known criminal, DID charge down the hall at them in a wild, aggressive manner, thinking about using a weapon in the other room. The officers had no choice but to fire their fully automatic weapons at him, which lovingly knocked him down the hall and back into bed. Another testimony to the fabulous skills of our totally exonerated heroes in blue.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And the responding officers had to adjust their story after the evidence collection team reported a sizeable portion of the suspect's bodily fluids sprayed onto his sheets.
I'm beginning to believe the police could surpass PrezO for gun sales this year.

Edit:: And to you Bedlam, I wished upon you a galaxy for scathing sarcasm almost dwarfing Justice Stevens' sincerity for the Dissent after Gore v. Bush.
edit on 14-2-2014 by derfreebie because: And if I die before I wake, I wouldn't be a bit surprised

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

It has been suggested our next biggest "threat" will be an alien invasion. Well, almost right. Our enemy will be ET's but those wil be the Enforcers of Tyranny you mention. The threat is here now and it is real.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

" reveled a discrepancy in the deputies original narrative " you mean like murder?.

Told him to drop his gun after he murdered Mallory...and they know this for a fact, you mean like aiding and abetting this murdering deputy ?

The epitome of "illusion of justice" there all in on it so there is no justice.

A whole new meaning to the phrase " protect and serve" ... each other.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Its cases like this where the old argument "if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" falls apart. We should all be very worried about the direction our nation is heading.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pure......cold blooded.........murder.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Looks like another cop bashing thread on ATS.

The guy was 80 years old. I wouldn't doubt that the guy's done something wrong, after all these years.
He might have been thinking about doing something wrong, you know.

At this point, what does it matter?

Give the poor cops a break already.

# 161

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

We need more cops to kill the rest of us even faster.
Then they can kill each other.
FTW.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight

The guy was 80 years old. I wouldn't doubt that the guy's done something wrong, after all these years.

# 161

You're absolutely right. We're definitely being too hard on them for shooting an 80 year old man to death in his bed and them trying to convince investigators that the dead guy tried to come at them in the hall when he never made it out of bed. I'm sure they had a perfectly rational reason for lying during the course of an official investigation. It happens all the time. No biggie at all. Move along folks nothing to see here, just business as usual.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

I know!
The cops felt threatened....

Make sure you roll into a fetal position when they point guns at you. Next, after you're shot, keep your arms tucked in. Do NOT retract your fingers, as the latest school shooting drill advised, because the cops will think you're making fists. This is recognized as a universal sign of aggression, a taboo, just like the 'Do Not Touch' slash-through posters hung on the walls in police stations featuring syringes, bankers, and poo.

If they walk all over your arms and fingers, who will say that they're sorry?

NO ONE!

# 163
edit on 14-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight

# 161

My god, are you for real ?

second

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join