It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God,Aliens,Demons and Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Welcome to my 1st thread

This subject seems to be on the minds of many here at ATS recently. I would like to try and help in your understanding of this subject if possible, while i am certain of my views they may not be 100% true and should not be seen as so, I would appreciate it if people would refrain from any derogatory comments or trolling as so many like to call it nowadays

I would also like to point out this subject does not really need Bible quotes or supporting evidence, although there is much of this on the internet on this particular field most of the evidence given is from one side or the other.
''God is part of an alien race.'' or ''Aliens are Demons etc....''
This has become a bit of a stumbling block in many peoples understanding of the subject as both sides of the argument are constantly reinforcing there ideals in a polarized manner.

This i believe is done on purpose! why? well simply put the effects of keeping the debate polarized and not united are confusion and mis-understanding which we all know keeps us away from truth.

I have also noticed that people seem to concentrate on the question ''Are aliens Demons?'' or vice versa
what i find hard to understand here is the separation of angels and demons, or that people are only interested in the negative aspect as such.
Angels and Demons are of course the same entity's with one distinction, that of Polarity or Intent of action.

The Debate/Solved

God if we accept bible accounts created this earth, if God created earth he cannot very well be from earth! correct?
so we have established God is not from earth (this is where reality and logic kick in)
An Alien or Extra-terrestrial is a being or entity that is not from earth, God is not from earth = God is Extra-terrestrial
No argument it is a fact!
even if you see our sun as god which many do, it does not remove the fact the sun is an extra-terrestrial object/star not of this earth.

One of the bigger problems of this debate is the connotations that come with E.T. as an abbreviation (thanks Steven Spielberg) where people automatically think of little grey or green men, this in itself is extremely frustrating for anyone interested in extra-terrestrials seriously, as even a microscopic organism from elsewhere is classed as an E.T.

The same goes for God as a word, I find the best way to combat this is to use the word ''God'' in a biblical sense only. and The Creator in every other sense. while God is part of The Creator and ultimately all are part of The Creator. God is part of a stepped down race of gods, he admitted as much with the words ''you shall have no other gods beside me.'' (not exact)
acknowledging there is other gods by the very statement!

so what of Angels and Demons well they are creations of God who we have established is not from earth. yep you guessed it! are Angels and Demons from earth ??? again we have to say nope!
so same reasoning process here, not from earth = Extra-terrestrial.
basically no matter which way you want to view these entity's whether as Gods,Demons or Angels they are all Aliens/E.T./Extra-terrestrial's.

Now here is the real question that needs debate!

If we are created by God then by reason we to are Extra-terrestrial's.
or
If we evolved from this earth herself then we truly are terrestrial beings.

Which one?
Most ancient writing would support the 1st statement.
Science would seem to support the latter.

Conclusion.

Angels,Demons and Gods are aliens or Extra-terrestrial's, Ultimately they are all part of The Creator as are you and me and all contained within what we call creation.
It makes no difference in reality, it is only our perceptions of what ''God'' or ''Aliens'' are supposed to be that confuses our brains and forces a separation in thinking.

I hope i have helped in some way towards a better understanding for those interested.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
god isn't from here, he is from there
OK
so....
there was there before god came from there...because he came from there
where did there come from?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

JokerThe1st
...it is only our perceptions of what ''God'' or ''Aliens'' are supposed to be that confuses our brains and forces a separation in thinking...

Not at all. On the one hand, alien life would be expected according to everything we reasonably know, courtesy of science (and logic). On the other, gods, demons, angles, faeries, goblins (etc., etc.) are from mythology.

It's not difficult!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In my mind god is same as santa or the tooth fairy, aliens are any living thing on another planet, obviously they exist.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

hope i have helped in some way towards a better understanding for those interested.

Pretty profound stuff...it's almost like that's never been mentioned on here....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

The problem with your premise is that you make the assumption that there is/was a creator god, and, on top of that, that we're being visited by 'aliens', or whatever anyone wants to call the phenomenon.

There's no good evidence for either assertion.

On the other hand, there's a great deal of good evidence in favor for psychological phenomenon as it applies to religious experiences, ancient people's reverence of schizophrenics and others affected by mental illness as either divinely appointed, or demonically controlled, Sleep Paralysis, Asch Conformity, Subconscious Sympathetic Collusion, Space Alien Abduction experiences, Prophetic Dreams, and all the many other sundry magical bits and baubles of both religion, and Space Alien Contact delusions, which can quite readily be replicated in the lab.

UFOs, on the other hand, may be a real phenomenon, but, a phenomenon with an as of yet validated attribution.
UFOs have zero requirement to do anything with space aliens.
Associations with UFOs and Space Aliens is forced modern mythology.

There's thus an important distinction between UFO and Space Aliens.
All evidence points to UFOs as being a legitimate Phenomenon, as of yet UNKNOWN.
All evidence points to Space Alien Contact as products of lies, charlatanism, hoaxes, and also, where people actually believe; psychological phenomenon.

UFOs may be observed and reported quite readily and credibly without the requirement for any Space Aliens.
Reports of space alien contact, on the other hand, well, consider it an identifying flag for something that never actually happened.

This isn't to say that intelligent, technological life exists ... somewhere ... somewhere out in the vast ambiguous volume of our galaxy and the greater Universe. It's almost a certainty that intelligent life exists, likely in many instances, all over the Universe.
The very vastness of the Universe, however, the thing that makes for a higher probability of Aliens existing ... somewhere ... is the very factor that makes it quite very unlikely that any such space aliens have ever, or are visiting this planet.
The distances and times relevant to space travel, even if a civilization had magical instant travel are just so extreme probabilities for anyone or anything ever coming into contact with Earth, ever, are close to zero.

We thus have:

UFOs = Unknown Phenomenon
Space Aliens = Psychological Experiences
God, Demons, Angels, Ghosts = See Space Aliens

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, God in the bible is every where, watching what you do...Every second, of every minute, to every hour of every day(reminds me of an evil superstition).

Aliens being considered as Gods from heaven to something from hell is common conception with todays lore. It actually really that taboo. Not only that, I think they probably don`t consider themselves Gods, probably seen some common...Mythological idiot if it really went that far.

I think Aliens and Gods don`t mix to well with logic. Or do they.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerThe1st

God if we accept bible accounts created this earth.

The capitalized God invented by man? Using your logic, sure. Why not.
A multitude of other gods which have invented by man? Nope. A whole lot come specifically from Earth (or earth or water or air).

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

JokerThe1st
Welcome to my 1st thread

This subject seems to be on the minds of many here at ATS recently. I would like to try and help in your understanding of this subject if possible, while i am certain of my views they may not be 100% true and should not be seen as so, I would appreciate it if people would refrain from any derogatory comments or trolling as so many like to call it nowadays

I would also like to point out this subject does not really need Bible quotes or supporting evidence, although there is much of this on the internet on this particular field most of the evidence given is from one side or the other.
''God is part of an alien race.'' or ''Aliens are Demons etc....''
This has become a bit of a stumbling block in many peoples understanding of the subject as both sides of the argument are constantly reinforcing there ideals in a polarized manner.

This i believe is done on purpose! why? well simply put the effects of keeping the debate polarized and not united are confusion and mis-understanding which we all know keeps us away from truth.

I have also noticed that people seem to concentrate on the question ''Are aliens Demons?'' or vice versa
what i find hard to understand here is the separation of angels and demons, or that people are only interested in the negative aspect as such.
Angels and Demons are of course the same entity's with one distinction, that of Polarity or Intent of action.

The Debate/Solved

God if we accept bible accounts created this earth, if God created earth he cannot very well be from earth! correct?
so we have established God is not from earth (this is where reality and logic kick in)
An Alien or Extra-terrestrial is a being or entity that is not from earth, God is not from earth = God is Extra-terrestrial
No argument it is a fact!
even if you see our sun as god which many do, it does not remove the fact the sun is an extra-terrestrial object/star not of this earth.

One of the bigger problems of this debate is the connotations that come with E.T. as an abbreviation (thanks Steven Spielberg) where people automatically think of little grey or green men, this in itself is extremely frustrating for anyone interested in extra-terrestrials seriously, as even a microscopic organism from elsewhere is classed as an E.T.

The same goes for God as a word, I find the best way to combat this is to use the word ''God'' in a biblical sense only. and The Creator in every other sense. while God is part of The Creator and ultimately all are part of The Creator. God is part of a stepped down race of gods, he admitted as much with the words ''you shall have no other gods beside me.'' (not exact)
acknowledging there is other gods by the very statement!

so what of Angels and Demons well they are creations of God who we have established is not from earth. yep you guessed it! are Angels and Demons from earth ??? again we have to say nope!
so same reasoning process here, not from earth = Extra-terrestrial.
basically no matter which way you want to view these entity's whether as Gods,Demons or Angels they are all Aliens/E.T./Extra-terrestrial's.

Now here is the real question that needs debate!

If we are created by God then by reason we to are Extra-terrestrial's.
or
If we evolved from this earth herself then we truly are terrestrial beings.

Which one?
Most ancient writing would support the 1st statement.
Science would seem to support the latter.

Conclusion.

Angels,Demons and Gods are aliens or Extra-terrestrial's, Ultimately they are all part of The Creator as are you and me and all contained within what we call creation.
It makes no difference in reality, it is only our perceptions of what ''God'' or ''Aliens'' are supposed to be that confuses our brains and forces a separation in thinking.

I hope i have helped in some way towards a better understanding for those interested.

Why no mention of satan?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

the extra-terrestrials created many religions (ancient religions such as Christianity)

so the aliens are our godsz, and openly admit to not creating the planet (verse)

www.jamesmacleod.org

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Macleodjames

No, man made the religion. Aliens mimicing the gods, is questionable.

Also, In the Abraham religions...There can be only one much like highlander.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

why would highly advanced ancient civilization's such as the Egyptians,Babylonians, Sumerians etc .... spend hours and hours inscribing huge stone tablets and temples to survive natural disasters with just fairy tales and mythology, this would be akin to us putting up the Georgia guide-stones and inscribing peter pan on them for future generations to enjoy. The idea that anything that describes beings unlike ourselves as being myth is ludicrous and narrow minded to say the least.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

EA006

hope i have helped in some way towards a better understanding for those interested.

Pretty profound stuff...it's almost like that's never been mentioned on here....

There is no harm in trying to deepen understanding on already discussed topics

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

While i respect your opinion there is a few things that do not sit right in your response, i have made no comment whatsoever in my post regarding UFO's, the assumption that i relate the two together comes from yourself and not my post.

Belief in intelligent design/creation is no assumption, it is based on years or research both esoteric & exoteric through science, the occult,spiritualism ect...

To lump all those human experiences into delusion and mental illness is extremely insulting to thousands of people around the world involved in such phenomena, just because a person has different experiences to yourself does not mean they are wrong! not to mention if you where really up on psychology you would know full well it is far from the exact science you are painting it to be.
At the same time i will agree that some cases may very well be due to mental illness and delusion, but i cannot agree that all are.
psychology is known as a pseudo-science for a reason mainly because there is no material substance to study and examine, a bit like the paranormal and even if you are 100% correct and its all in peoples heads, it does not make that reality any less real for the person in question.

You have also made the assumption that no one knows what is going on regarding Alien visitation and abductions and disregarded a very closely guarded phenomena without having full disclosure at your fingertips, a little naive if i may say so.

i am sure this response will evoke another reaction from you, but that is the work of the catalyst and debate has begun

One word of warning to full materialism. If you remove spirit from all matter, all you are left with is decay.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

god isn't from here, he is from there OK so.... there was there before god came from there...because he came from there where did there come from?
reply to post by Danbones

lol nice answer
not one i could very well answer at present the paradox is hurting my mortal brain

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

JokerThe1st

why would highly advanced ancient civilization's such as the Egyptians,Babylonians, Sumerians etc .... spend hours and hours inscribing huge stone tablets and temples to survive natural disasters

Because they didn't know what caused them. We do.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Interesting attempt at trying to dis-credit my argument lol

This is what my reply actually reads:

''why would highly advanced ancient civilization's such as the Egyptians,Babylonians, Sumerians etc .... spend hours and hours inscribing huge stone tablets and temples to survive natural disasters with just fairy tales and mythology''

It astounds me that you would use such obvious attempts at twisting what i have said, in fact its laughable

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

Why no mention of satan?

Satan is another subject all in its self, if there ever was such a named being, also he would i imagine come under the angel/demon category. apology for the delayed response. but yes another thread for that subject

top topics

join