It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable Dems want IRS to step up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Dirty,Rotten, Scoundrels, The whole lot of them.

Senate Democrats facing tough elections this year want the Internal Revenue Service to play a more aggressive role in regulating outside groups expected to spend millions of dollars on their races.

thehill.com...

Gee Senate Democrats maybe if you hadn''t made one 'boneheaded' move after another you wouldn't have to resort to this low brow tactic.

]In the wake of the IRS targeting scandal, the Democrats are publicly prodding the agency instead of lobbying them directly. They are also careful to say the IRS should treat conservative and liberal groups equally, but they’re concerned about an impending tidal wave of attack ads funded by GOP-allied organizations. Much of the funding for those groups is secret, in contrast to the donations lawmakers collect, which must be reported publicly

Wait what ?

Why are you 'prodding' the IRS of all government agencies treat 'conservative, and liberal groups equally?'

That makes no sense unless it's like a 'wink,wink' read between the lines.

One of the most powerful groups is Americans for Prosperity, funded by the billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch. It has already spent close to $30 million on ads attacking Democrats this election cycle.

And that solidifies it.

Hey, 'IRS target the kochs', and ignore the Soros's.

She called the glut of political spending by self-described social welfare groups that qualify under section 501(c)(4) of the tax code “outrageous.

Wait what ?

Since when has the Democrats never not like their money ?

As a taxpayer the IRS needs to get the hell out of politics, and stay there.

Not stack the deck because the left royally,epically blown the last 5 years.

but they’re concerned about an impending tidal wave of attack ads funded by GOP-allied organizations

Clear as hell that are not talking about 'liberal groups' at all.
edit on 13-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Can you provide a link? Some people like myself like to read the article instead of one persons biased complaints.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

buster2010
Can you provide a link? Some people like myself like to read the article instead of one persons biased complaints.

Link added.

Guess there's no problems with Democratic law makers biased opinions is there ?

Since they are running to the IRS because they don't like conservative opinions.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The IRS says social-welfare activity must be the primary activity of such groups.

Getting the democrats out of office should easily qualify as social-welfare activity. God help us from progressives and it's a good start. When we're done with them the republicans need to go next.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by neo96

The IRS says social-welfare activity must be the primary activity of such groups.

Getting the democrats out of office should easily qualify as social-welfare activity. God help us from progressives and it's a good start. When we're done with them the republicans need to go next.

I am fine with that.

The only place Republicans exist is in fly over country.

Sure the hell not on Capitol Hill.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Welcome to the theater please take your seat the show is about to begin. At the end of the day both sides are controlled opposition for your real master.

I used to be like so many others and bought into picking a side and trying my best to undermine the other guy. What I realized along the way was the only person I was undermining was myself. The whole lesser of two evils lie really gets people.

The Republican party is not conservative they are progressive. Once you see this simple fact it is easy to see past the theater. If you consider yourself a conservative and support the Republican party you are living a lie.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Bravo OP for seeing the cold hard facts and bringing us all these good stories. I really believe conservatives are going to see the light. Ron Paul opened the door all we have to do is walk in.

He showed us all this is all one big scam. His own party would not even let him speak.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Double
edit on 13-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

neo96

buster2010

Link added.

Since they are running to the IRS because they don't like conservative opinions.

Is it they don't like conservative opinions or they don't like groups that falsify information to get tax breaks they don't deserve.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

IRS should treat conservative and liberal groups equally, but they’re concerned about an impending tidal wave of attack ads funded by GOP-allied organizations.

I would be, too. They've given conservatives more than enough "ammo" to work with. And why are they so worried about attack ads now? Because Democrats always run a clean election with not a single attack ad? Like this?:

They can dish it out, but they can't take it. Time for underhanded tactics by the left, they know they won't have a chance of keeping their jobs, unless they give themselves an unfair advantage via the IRS.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

buster2010

neo96

buster2010

Link added.

Is it they don't like conservative opinions or they don't like groups that falsify information to get tax breaks they don't deserve.

Well then they shouldn't like themselves by that 'logic'.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When someone wants help in the future, they are worried they can't complete the task.

Funny, as this may signal the true feelings of many of those set for elections this year.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wait a moment they want to use the IRS to "persecute" I mean to go after people that" bribe" I mean that pay donations to the" clone" party I mean to the opposing party because the damage they can do with adds?

Adds exposing the corruption that has been accumulated under the Democrat party rule?, I am surprise that they will not use also the NSA for black mailing, after all that is what the NSA agency of deception is all about, spying for leverage, oops they most be working on it already in "secret".

Politics, we all forget how dirty they are, right?

edit on 13-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Americans for prosperity group is breaking their tax code. They are only allowed to get involved in politics for reasons to promote social projects. They are not doing this and have went beyond what their code allows. Any group that violates their tax code should be investigated no matter if they are left or right. Saying the IRS should stay out of this is ignorance at best if you do this then you guarantee that the elite like the Koch brothers will have total control of this country.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

neo96

buster2010

neo96

buster2010

Link added.

Well then they shouldn't like themselves by that 'logic'.

There are many conservative groups that don't get investigated but then again they are not breaking the law.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
WOW it would seem someone thinks the IRS is targeting everyone but the Dem's.

Are the Democrats really this stupid that they would "out" the IRS like this ?? naw, yes ? nawwwwww.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

So we are manufacturing 'criminals' then ?

The IRS needs to stay out of politics instead of targeting the ruling parties 'enemies'.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The words, Democrats IRS and scandals in the same article. That says enough for me.

They target whoever they please...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wait. How do you know they aren't breaking the law,unless they are investigated???
And it seems that most were investigated, found not to be breaking the law, investigated further by the IRS and other agencies, all with the same result and still not allowed to proceed as normal.

You sir, drink your kool-aid from the poisoned well.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

neo96

So we are manufacturing 'criminals' then ?

The IRS needs to stay out of politics instead of targeting the ruling parties 'enemies'.

No one is manufacturing anything. Instead of crying about the government try checking what kind tax free status these groups have and what kind of ads they run. Then even you can see they are breaking the law. Yes keep the IRS out of politics that way the wealthy can have their way and make slaves of the poor because there will not be a middle class anymore. Not everyone wants to be a slave like you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join