It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Oh my gosh ... what were they doing? Going out and finding homeless people to eat? Going out and shooting rivals and chopping them up? I guess they found a cheap source of meat.

Anyways ... the "EEEEWWWWWW" story of the day ....

International Business Times - Nigeria - Restaurant Selling Human Meat Dishes Busted

A restaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.

The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off. The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets.

Officials have also seized two AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.

More info -

Guardian - Cannibal Caterers Shut Down for Serving Human Meat & MORE Cannibal Stories from Nigeria

Stories of Cannibalism in Nigeria from the 1920's

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The darkages never really went away completely!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
With someone willing to pay 50 dollars for a head, being a murderer is actually a very profitable career path in Nigeria ...

Akindele provided a startling price-list for human body parts: A head will usually fetch about N7,500, hands and legs go for N3,500 and a penis will cost N1000.

This was funny though ...

Nigeria has a population of more than 150 million people and is, perhaps, best know in the United States for having an unusually large number of princes, politicians and attorneys who – for reasons known only to themselves – appear eager to deposit huge sums of money into the accounts of total strangers – for a “small” fee, of course.

Never, ever, ever travel or vacation in Nigeria ... Ever!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

check please......

wth is going on there?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That's awesome,

I'll have some ribs please.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

watchitburn
I'll have some ribs please.

Human meat is supposed to taste like pork. I don't know if people would be able to tell the difference.
Especially if smothered in BBQ sauce .... etc etc
Serve up a plate of ribs ... and blood pudding for dessert .... there ya' go. (GAG)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I hate pork, smelling it makes me nauseous. I think all civilised evolved human beings have this reaction.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Tazkven
With someone willing to pay 50 dollars for a head, being a murderer is actually a very profitable career path in Nigeria ...

Akindele provided a startling price-list for human body parts: A head will usually fetch about N7,500, hands and legs go for N3,500 and a penis will cost N1000.

This was funny though ...

Nigeria has a population of more than 150 million people and is, perhaps, best know in the United States for having an unusually large number of princes, politicians and attorneys who – for reasons known only to themselves – appear eager to deposit huge sums of money into the accounts of total strangers – for a “small” fee, of course.

Never, ever, ever travel or vacation in Nigeria ... Ever!

Now hold on just one minute... You're trying to tell me that hands or legs go for three times the price of a penis!?

What is WRONG with these people?! What? Do they have a glut of penises flooding the market? Or has there been a run on hands and legs recently?

Me, personally, I'd gladly lose a hand or leg (hell, BOTH) to keep my penis!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yes, connoisseurs call humans the long pig. I only know this from reading articles about those dudes that where eatting children awhile back, remember that?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
After reading this thread I can clearly say that I am now hungry.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

35Foxtrot
Now hold on just one minute... You're trying to tell me that hands or legs go for three times the price of a penis!?

Sad but true ... that equals about six bucks

Kind of sad when we really know what our manhood is worth, huh?

edit on 13-2-2014 by Tazkven because: recalculated the price of ones manhood ...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I hate pork, smelling it makes me nauseous. I think all civilised evolved human beings have this reaction.

I love pork, specially ribs, they are the best
i'm not an animal for that
(being humans does makes me an animal as i am a mammal)

I think a scientist said some time ago humans are half pig half primate, i think? we could not be so different in taste is we can use their insulin and organs with some success in our self, ummm it makes me wonder, but in any case the ribs i ate today was really good

Chimp-pig hybrids = humans
edit on 13-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Rubbish.

Pork is very tasty. It's so tasty it is the only meat i craved and missed terribly when i was a vegetarian for over 3 years.

Crispy bacon sandwiches are the stuff of dribbling mouth watering dreams..so sad for the religious indoctrinated who pretend not to like pork (I've met many who are not supposed to eat pork, but can't wait to stuff a ham sandwich down their chops on the QT).

The OP though doesn't mention the really important thing about all this though...we all know some Human beings are sickos and think nothing of eating other humans, but the real question for me would be who were the victims?

Are we talking about contacts in the local mortuary, Hospital or prison? Or snatching unfortunates off the streets and murdering them?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

MysterX
Are we talking about contacts in the local mortuary, Hospital or prison? Or snatching unfortunates off the streets and murdering them?

Think in this case it was just unfortunates ...

Akindele admitted to practicing cannibalism and also to selling human body parts for ritualistic purposes. He described how he would hit his unsuspecting victims over the head and drag their bodies into a hole that served as his hideout. ”I then…use a knife to cut them into parts which I sell to some churches and some ready buyers who indulge in ritual killing for easy money, and some times when I feel hungry late in the night, I eat some parts for food.

But with the prices people are paying for body parts, they could be coming from anywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
primatives

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

MysterX
The OP though doesn't mention the really important thing about all this though...we all know some Human beings are sickos and think nothing of eating other humans, but the real question for me would be who were the victims?

I asked that in the opening post .... were these people homeless ... were they rivals that were killed?
There were weapons and ammo also found at the establishment.
So whoever was harvested as a food source didn't go willingly ...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
primatives

Based upon what?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Ew.

Simply, ew.

ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew.

Trying to get Gordon Ramsey and Food Network jokes out of my head!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Roasted heads?? Well you can't eat them raw.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How awful. Were these restaurant patrons aware of what they were eating? I would be more worried about contracting Kuru and prion diseases that affect the brain. Laughing sickness and shaking syndrome has been associated with cannibalism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join