It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Dudes playing in the Iranian women’s national team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't care if it's been posted.....so hilarious. I can't avoid thinking about all the fun in the showers.

Footballers in Iran's professional women's league are to undergo mandatory gender tests to establish that they are fully female.
The country's football governing body is bringing in the random checks after it was revealed that several leading players - including four in the national women's team - were either men who had not completed sex change operations, or were suffering from sexual development disorders.
Gender change operations are legal in Iran according to a fatwa - or religious ruling - pronounced by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, spiritual leader of the 1979 Islamic revolution. The law contrasts with the strict rules governing sexual morality under the country's Sharia legal code, which forbids homosexuality and pre-marital sex.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 12-2-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

looking at that pic.....
I would have a difficult time trying to pick out ONE that looked to be female.
Just sayin'.

ETA:
Including the coaches.
edit on b000000282014-02-12T13:12:58-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 12 Feb 2014 13:12:58 -0600100000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Trueman

looking at that pic.....
I would have a difficult time trying to pick out ONE that looked to be female.
Just sayin'.

ETA:
Including the coaches.
edit on b000000282014-02-12T13:12:58-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 12 Feb 2014 13:12:58 -0600100000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Yeah. We should send the TSA there.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Gender change operations are legal in Iran according to a fatwa - or religious ruling - pronounced by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, spiritual leader of the 1979 Islamic revolution. The law contrasts with the strict rules governing sexual morality under the country's Sharia legal code, which forbids homosexuality and pre-marital sex.

Apparently the above is true.

Transsexuality in Iran

I just had to do a double check, because Sharia Islamic state and gender issues usually don't fit well together...

I wonder if it's easier to go through there than in America

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

TheToastmanCometh

Apparently the above is true.

Transsexuality in Iran

I just had to do a double check, because Sharia Islamic state and gender issues usually don't fit well together...

I wonder if it's easier to go through there than in America

Most likely it's done to put men on women's teams for national prestige.

top topics

join