It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good grief. rumors at my job about me. really???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
In this world, sometimes you have to be extra careful. Anyone who is acting out so nastily has the potential to grow into a stalker or violent or just a really bad enemy who tries to discredit you and get you fired.

Document everything up to this point and everything, no matter how small, going forward.
Get legal advice for your state.

Then, if it makes sense legally, let HR know.

This person sounds unstable.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have been at the same job for over 5 years, its a muni job where mostly employees are friends, family, or play on the hockey beer league. I have been passed on promotion by less qualified employees, as i do not socialize much outside of work.

I do the night shift, i have been hearing stories of how i am too dumb to do my job, im a drug addict cause i always look tired.

I have gone to HR with no help what so ever, i have talked to my 2 supervisors and was told that i was behing childish for even complaining about the 2 workers.

I have slowly found myself behing the butt of many jokes, the 2 assholes have now had raises and promotions even if they cant do there job, but hey they golf and play hockey with the big boss.

I lost it on on them, called them out and said i didint care enough for my job to not knock them out, they have both said they would stop but nothing has changed.

I am curently looking for a new job.

<< 1   >>

join