It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ordering first 14 F-35's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Really, because you have access to all the top secret information, and know everything about it right?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Really, because you have access to all the top secret information, and know everything about it right?

She did see a few planes onecs Zaphod I think she knows what she talking about

/joke

edit on 21-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Zaphod58

you are missing the point.

all these inequalities happen in every system,physical,chemical,political,military.

they even out over time.so what if the russians have a miniscule (imaginary? ) advantage over us.

they still have have to Que for bread.

they are still drowning themselves in a ocean of vodka.

sometimes they don't even know what day it is.

look at america we have the F-22 and the b-2 and replacements very soon.do you really think a crummy air to air missile is going to see us waking up to see a red standing over the bed?

all systems tend towards equilbrium.a feedback loop.

the russian empire is finished.it's been splintered into its force-ably held components.

we have won.

there is no need for alarm.

uncle sam is in control and the russian meance is no more.

take it from me.i guarantee that russia will never take over america.

100%.

now let us focus on The War on Terror.

edit on 22-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And yet, every single source I have has crapped themselves over this missile. You know NOTHING of what you're talking about. It will take years to develop a counter to this missile. If they don't have a counter when it goes into service, and someone like the Chinese get it and decided to get frisky in the Pacific, the US is screwed.

Yes eventually it will balance out, but until it does, if someone that operates it decides they want to start a fight, they can do it with almost impunity and there's nothing we can do about it.

Stereotype much? I've known quite a few Russians, and your idiotic description is like something out of a pathetic cartoon. They are just like us, and to underestimate them is stupid.
edit on 2/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Zaphod58

And yet, every single source I have has crapped themselves over this missile. You know NOTHING of what you're talking about. It will take years to develop a counter to this missile. If they don't have a counter when it goes into service, and someone like the Chinese get it and decided to get frisky in the Pacific, the US is screwed.

Yes eventually it will balance out, but until it does, if someone that operates it decides they want to start a fight, they can do it with almost impunity and there's nothing we can do about it.

Stereotype much? I've known quite a few Russians, and your idiotic description is like something out of a pathetic cartoon. They are just like us, and to underestimate them is stupid.
edit on 2/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Very clear and very precise picture

I commend your restraint too. I think Id have a few manner T&C violations by now

I know what it feels like when someone bucthers your area of expertise.
edit on 22-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

crazyewok
I commend your restraint too. I think Id have a few manner T&C violations by now

I know what it feels like when someone bucthers your area of expertise.

Meh, not my first rodeo. I trust MY sources a lot more than I trust people I don't know that butcher things.

As far as the K-77M goes, there's about a 3-4 year window before it goes operational to develop a counter. Then there's another year or two before any kind of numbers are operational. There's currently one counter to it, but only one aircraft has it. After that window closes, we're playing catch up, and that's when the trouble starts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join