It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single survivor after at least 102 killed in military plane crash in Algeria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

At least 102 people are feared killed after a military cargo plane went down in north-eastern Algeria, AP reports quoting military sources. Of all the people onboard only one has allegedly survived.

rt.com...

ONE SURVIVOR !!! ....It`s always tragic when a plane crashes but this one survivor took my attention to this news as it made me remeber a movie (can`t remeber the name) where the only survivor of a plane crash, started to feel special.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

CosmicDude

At least 102 people are feared killed after a military cargo plane went down in north-eastern Algeria, AP reports quoting military sources. Of all the people onboard only one has allegedly survived.

rt.com...

ONE SURVIVOR !!! ....It`s always tragic when a plane crashes but this one survivor took my attention to this news as it made me remeber a movie (can`t remeber the name) where the only survivor of a plane crash, started to feel special.

Wow...pretty amazing. And I think you are thinking of Unbreakable but it was a train crash if I remember correctly.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Really ? ...I think it was a plane but am not sure. And I think the movie was with John Travolta or Bruce willis ?!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Or maybe Unsinkable Molly Brown, who was on the Titanic, and they made a play and movie about her. I thought she'd been on a few boat accidents but maybe not.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

CosmicDude
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Really ? ...I think it was a plane but am not sure. And I think the movie was with John Travolta or Bruce willis ?!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

CosmicDude

rt.com...

UnBreakable (Where I took my name) is a movie where Bruce Willis is the
only survivor of a train crash.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Exactly, that`s the one ...Jeff Bridges

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join