It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRACKING our health, water, icecaps, & environment UP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oil Giants worked with Disney to BRAINWASH the next generation of Americans! It is now admitted that they targetted 7 YEAR OLDs!

See @5:30

So, now so later after the fact, we learn that not only is fracking for more fossil fuels actually triggering earthquakes, but is poisoning the water and all the environment.

'Our way of life is simply NOT viable.'

Plus, Florida peninsula and around half of US cities including NYC, Seattle, San Diego, plus many others, will be underwater by 2050:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I just see 2 empty white boxes - but great comments.

F&S

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Finally, a reply after like over a whole day since I posted this. is anyone else having problems seeing the 2 'boxes' (vids)? Maybe try a different browser?! Dunno...

The first video is a Must-See imo!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Again I hear and watch this rhetoric but a constant question comes to mind:
What are we going to do about it? Nothing. I recycle and it's not enough.
Because it would mean we all would have to give up everything.

Do you realize how many people are reliant upon all the industries that use natural gas from fracking? Does anyone realize how many pollutants are created from producing plastics? The same plastics that are used in vehicles, housing, technology and business markets? The processes that these videos are bashing are the same ones that created the electricity to power all the big cities, including all the homes, yours and mine, to sit down and power the same computers and internet that connects us all together. The processes used to farm all the land to produce all the food to feed all the people across the globe also seem to cause the pollution that is "changing the Earth". Everything we do, and everything we use has it's own environmental impact, from using the car to get back and forth to work, to sitting down at a desk under a lamp and typing about it on ATS.

The only escape from all this doom and gloom is to completely give up all forms of manufacturing and industry in every aspect imaginable. Which means a total and complete destruction of every economy across the world. Period.
Getting back to the stone age. There is absolutely no other answer. Why? Because money is involved and corruption runs DC. Solar panels require some form of power to create, null. Windmill farms require some form of power to create...again...null.

Until all people give up their creature habits...this will never happen. We would have to get back to basics in every form of life from living at home without electricity or running water, to growing our own foods locally and without big super markets. The list of things this world would need to change is immeasurable. I don't think people want to give up their precious iphones just yet.

Besides, taxing the people doesn't fix a problem that the government created.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If you just want an opinion in general, I looked at the picture displayed on the first video and realized immediately that it had nothing to do with reality. Then I noticed that the source was Russian. On to the next thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Didnt know this..

As if all the chemical poisonings, toxic fumes, and quakes triggered weren't enuf, its also wasting sooo much water just for bits of whatevers left of earths' fossil fuel reserves =/

top topics

join