It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: If Republicans Don’t Trust the President, ‘Why Don’t We Just Pack Up and Go Home’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We just need to open up a new base of operations elsewhere, but first put a wall around Washington D.C. and make sure none of those freaks immigrate into our new country.

I don't get the whole "worst congress ever" thing. I mean, eventually they have to run out of laws to pass, right? Not that im cheering for them. I think the whole dem vs repub thing is like 2 stinky monkeys throwing feces at each other. To get rid of both of these gangs of swindlers would be best.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Nancy is an idiot. I really wish this type of rhetoric would go away, but neither party seems willing to budge. When I spoke out against the invasion of Iraq I got the same non sense. I became an america hating terrorist sympathizer, and they suggested I'd like living in a 3rd world country better.

No one accepted that my views where coming from what I saw as the best interests for our country, all they saw was a traitor.

As an independent I've come to realize this is political madness 101. It's written right next to the rule that says everything the other side does is Nazi Fascism.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Adding one reason why the "trust" factor is in play.....

I am sorry to have to report yet another event that makes me question not only the Obama administration’s intent and motivation, but more fundamentally, its allegiance. Naturally, this latest action by the administration is receiving little attention.

Now you would think refugees and asylum seekers who have provided “limited material support” to terrorists might be barred access to our country. But not according to the Obama administration. On Wednesday, the Department of Homeland Security and the State department wrote new exemptions for the Immigration and Nationality Act which narrowed a ban to exclude refugees and asylum seekers who had supported terrorists.

Obama administration relaxes immigration ban on refugees who have supported terrorism

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What a great idea.. Ms. Pelosi.

Pack up and go home!

And the sooner the better.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fripw

Not to change the topic, But, come back When you can Read.
None of those links are from Fox News.
I'll ask this again, Is School Out or are the Elementary schools closed because of the weather.
I assume you're not old enough to read the Link and understand that obamas relatives received preferential treatment in some peoples eyes.
So, how could you even begin to Believe his Administration would ever Uphold the Law or Even Keep a Promise to increase Border Security.
Now, I'm going to attach a portion of an article and it's not from Fox News, But then, I can prove that, because I will also attached the Link, Which it appears you can't Read!

Many conservatives oppose comprehensive immigration reform because they don’t trust the Obama administration to implement border-security and enforcement measures in good faith. The White House has already shown a willingness to selectively enforce existing immigration law without congressional approval, and has repeatedly invoked executive authority to make changes to Obamacare.

Even Marco Rubio (R., Fla.), an architect of the Gang of Eight immigration bill, concedes that such conservative skeptics have “a valid point.”

“You have a government, and a White House, that has consistently decided to ignore the law, or how to apply it,” Rubio said on Fox News Sunday. ”Look at the health-care law. The law is on the books. They decide which parts of it to apply and which parts not to apply. They issue their own waivers without any congressional oversight.”

Rubio noted that Gang of Eight critics often ask what would prevent the administration, in the event that a comprehensive immigration reform bill is signed into law, from implementing the aspects of the law it likes (legalization), while ignoring aspects it doesn’t like (border security and enforcement)? “Quite frankly, I think it’s difficult to find a good answer to that,” he said — not exactly a ringing endorsement of the Gang of Eight bill.

Why Repuclicans Don't Trust Obama
I know, it's hard for you to be told your Dear Leader is a Con-Man and Liar!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Wow, has Fox news and it's wacko minions, THE WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY have twisted your mind irreparably. Obama has deported more illegals than Bush. I have no great love for Obama and Pelosi but all the charges/criticisms that have been brought up by Republicans are a joke. They have nothing.

When Obama was elected they said that their number one priority was to destroy his presidency and I believe they have stuck to this.
They have put the good of country for 8 years behind the task of making him look bad. These people are main criminals and everything that comes out of there mouths is poison. I think you've been swallowing the poison for too long to see it for what it is.

edit on 9-2-2014 by fripw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fripw

Here's a quote right from the horse's mouth.
Mr. 180 opposite tangent speaks....

Obama says our worst problem is Bush went overboard on Executive Power. Then does MUCH worst than Bush

Obama on "Executive Powers"

Another reason he simply can't be trusted for anything at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Please Nancy, don't tease us. Pack up, go home and take a bottle of sleeping pills.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

fripw
reply to post by guohua

Wow, has Fox news and it's wacko minions, THE WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY have twisted your mind irreparably. Obama has deported more illegals than Bush. I have no great love for Obama and Pelosi but all the charges/criticisms that have been brought up by Republicans are a joke. They have nothing.

When Obama was elected they said that their number one priority was to destroy his presidency and I believe they have stuck to this.
They have put the good of country for 8 years behind the task of making him look bad. These people are main criminals and everything that comes out of there mouths is poison. I think you've been swallowing the poison for too long to see it for what it is.

edit on 9-2-2014 by fripw because: (no reason given)

Again, you can't read links, none of those links are from Fox News.
But, that's OK, Tomorrow is a school day and you need to go to bed so you can catch your bus for school.
Your statement that obama has deported more illegals that Bush is of-course pure B S and I'll supply you with a link you can't read.

Amid the geyser of Democrat lies is one that gets little attention. It was regurgitated unquestioningly in Juan Williams’s column in the Hill today: “The Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants in four years than President Bush did in eight years.” This is simply not true, even though PolitiFact rated a similar claim as “half-true.”

In any case, the real lying here is from the administration itself. It should come as no surprise that they are playing games with statistics to create a false impression. It wasn’t enough that Obama inherited an infrastructure built up by the two previous administrations to deport many more illegal and criminal aliens than before — they had to lie in order to be able to boast of a “record level” of deportations. Representative Lamar Smith, House Judiciary chairman, has unearthed the facts on the Obama administration’s statistical lies.

Obama's Administration was Lying,,, Surprise, Surprise!

First, a little necessary background: The people who count in the “removals” numbers (which is what administration flacks mean when they boast of “deportations”) are legal immigrants who’ve committed crimes or illegal aliens caught inside the country. (The immigration statistics yearbook says, “Removals are the compulsory and confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States based on an order of removal. An alien who is removed has administrative or criminal consequences placed on subsequent reentry owing to the fact of the removal.”) Those numbers do not include “returns,” who are Mexicans caught sneaking in by the Border Patrol and dumped back across. (The yearbook again: “Returns are the confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States not based on an order of removal. Most of the voluntary returns are of Mexican nationals who have been apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol and are returned to Mexico.”)

The reason this matters is that, as Representative Smith determined, the administration has started counting certain “returns” as “removals” in order to artificially inflate the numbers and create a “record level” of deportations. Specifically, those illegals caught by the Border Patrol who are shuttled to a different town along the border before they’re returned are being dishonestly counted as deportations.

NO!!! Obama LIED!
link
Sure Obama and his Thugs Really Care about our Immigration Laws and our Safety.
He's not deporting them, he's inviting them to Dinner!

Republican lawmakers are assailing new exemptions from antiterrorism laws the Obama administration issued this week for war zone refugees seeking to come to the United States, saying the rules are examples of unilateral action by President Obama that weaken immigration security.

“With today’s national security threats,” Mr. Goodlatte asked, “why would we ever willingly loosen our immigration laws to allow those who have helped terrorists game the system?”

link
You can't take a toe-nail clipper on an airplane or a jar of peanut butter because of a Terrorist act, but possibly they could come here and suddenly, changed their life long view of Americans.
Obama, you're Wrong, Americans doesn't Want You To Make Anymore Decisions For us.

edit on 9-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
0bama has had four solid years in office, now working on his second four years, and one thing the American public can be sure of....... is that 0bama generally always LIES. Pretty much all his appearances have contained some lie or other during it's presentation. 0bama lies, it's that simple, so when you hear some pronouncement from him, you can be sure there will be miss-truths, obfustications, and a lot of dancing around the topic and in the end no 'truthful' answer. I think 0bama heralds the ultimate fall of the US. We have gained nothing, on the other hand, we have lost quite a lot. Our security, our privacy, our livlihoods, our manufacturing and labor bases. And as time passes, this 0bama would love to disarm America so that resistance would be futile. His place in the history books will be a dark time indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dear Nancy,

If you need any help packing and moving your stuff, give me a call. I will be more than happy to move you out of Washington. I will only charge you a small fee. That small fee would be "NEVER TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!!"

Give me a call, I'm sure the NSA has my number.

Peace

(post by fripw removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes, Pelosi and obama, Please Go Home and Take Your Healthcare Plan With You, Yes, You Can Keep Your Healthcare Plan If You Like It and Yes, You Can Keep Your Doctor,,, If It'll Get You Out Of Town Any Quicker!!!
Why? None of you can tell the Truth!!!

edit on 11-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join