It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological coercion in the political realm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I was involved in a discussion in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And realized that I should post the response I typed up this morning in a new thread. Now, while this thread was a discussion of America, all you Brits that like to hang around ATS are being subjected to this stuff as well, so it still applies. Actually, most of the world is at this point save a few undeveloped places.

This response is about the way psychology has been used to subvert free will and subjugate the population. When I get a little more time, I will probably come back and post links to a few people who got Nobel Peace Prizes for helping subvert your free will. Jung was one of them, if I remember right.

Anyways, here is the post:

"Don't you see that debate will never work to enact change in favor of anyone other than one of a few groups of the ruling class?

You have to promote individual thought and free will. That is what has been subverted. That is why we are subjected.

Don't you see this new generation of a subjected population arguing with each other over the symptoms when the disease has yet to be addressed? People watch presidential speeches, commercials, and news without taking offense to the insanely cheap psychological tactics being utilized. Until psychological coercion is taken as a personal insult to the people of America, America will continue to be on a self-destructive path. Take it personally. Get offended. You are being treated like a dog. They insert X stimuli to get A reaction out of Z group of the population. Rinse and repeat. It becomes a game won not through pure intent, but through the manipulation of the perceptions of the majority of the population. That is exactly WHY debate is pointless. It is a game of perceptions which leads no where.

What people fail to realize is that they have to relinquish their need for control. Your need for control is the exact mechanism by which you are controlled! Doesn't turning the TV on cause you to feel personally insulted? You are being mocked! That is what they think of you! Who is they? A collective of groups that think you are incapable of thinking for yourself! In fact, a few people got Nobel Peace Prizes for agreeing that you are incapable of thinking for yourself!

Sorry for the exclamation points.

This is useless. It is so wide spread that there is no stopping it. The primal circuitry in the human brain allows for this, and will continue to allow for it unless a class on resistance to cheap psychological manipulation is made mandatory in state-sponsored education systems (like that would ever happen).

This period in history will be in the books as a period of nothing but widespread psychological coercion and most of the people living right now don't even know it. This is simply a result of a race of evil people making rapid advances in psychology and technology. It's like giving a 12 year old command over an entire battalion of F-22s. There is nothing I can do but get some popcorn and watch the fireworks, because there will be no stopping them. I should learn to resist the urge to even try.

ETA: The reference to "my fellow Americans" was a reference to a phrase that you should be familiar with. I guess you didn't get the joke. Watch a presidential speech sometime (if you can stand to, anyways). I wasn't trying to insult people or place myself above them."

Pay attention to the responses in this thread, btw. Analyze people's thoughts on this and how those thoughts can be used against them.
edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: minor fixes

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I believe the Bible fully addresses these concept issues. In reality, for those who believe and read His word with the Spirit, the Bible teaches us all about the deception we see today. It tells us how to conquer it within ourselves, i.e., faith in Christ. It forewarns us that our rulers will deceive and manipulate, divide and conquer, and even turn us from Him. I find it interesting just how incredibly relevant the Christian Bible is to posts like this even where it doesn't appear to be.

Good post OP

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnFisher

Yes, He did warn us.

You know, one thing I have always wondered: can we make it to the stars?

God told us He is going to destroy the world. That is set in prophecy, and definitely going to happen no matter what we do. And when he does, He will judge the living and the dead.

But, He never said we can't make it into the heavens (not to be confused with Heaven).

The way things are progressing, it is starting to look like we will never make it to the stars. That disappoints me greatly, but only because I know He made some really cool stuff out there and I want my descendants to see it if I don't get to.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm sure we can explore space. If you recall the "end times" isn't just for Earth.

I'd love for my kids to be able to vacation on Mars!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't remember the part where He specified either way. All of the prophecies are just for earth and the nations of earth. The rest is left vague.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Here are a few examples:

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away." Matthew 24:35

"Therefore I will make the heavens tremble,
and the earth will shake from its foundations
at the wrath of the Lord of Hosts,
on the day of His burning anger." Isaiah 13:13

"The Lord will roar from Zion
and raise His voice from Jerusalem;
heaven and earth will shake.
But the Lord will be a refuge for His people,
a stronghold for the Israelites" Joel 3:16

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Do you know what the Hebrew for heaven is in that verse?

I know there are two translations for heaven, one being the stars and one being the abode of the Lord.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No I don't, but the context clues in surrounding scripture are fairly evident.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Definitely. Good post. You have political spokesmen, advertisers, etc. Who have all fallen in to these methods. Are they good for people? Are they optimal? Rarely. I agree with you that this time will be looked back at with some disgust. People can be so much more when given good information.

top topics

join