It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Seahawks decode Illuminati hand signals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Most people have no idea what Illuminati hand signals are and what they mean...

Think about it.... These hand signals are NOT done on accident, I don't know about you but when is the last time you gave a hand signal to someone as a way of saying hello? ....they mean something.,

but...the Seattle Seahawks were able too decode them by studying the Artwork at the Denver Airport...
Seahawks cracked Illuminati code
rumor has it ,,that under the Denver Airport there is an Illuminati base & that Peyton Manning used knowledge of the secret Illuminati hand signals too gain an advantage over Seattle.. hoping that they were unable to think for themselves...

The pyramid is a common Illuminati symbol and if you look you can find it everywhere including on our dollar bill

edit on 4-2-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misinformation

Your name quite fits the thread you have constructed I'd say. The article you linked to refers to knowing the hand signals of football plays so that the Seahawks knew what the Broncos were doing the whole time. Interesting, but it's about football and nothing else. The game wasn't even close so I guess I could believe it haha.

so..??
edit on 4-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Misinformation

Think about it.... These hand signals are NOT done on accident, I don't know about you but when is the last time you gave a hand signal to someone as a way of saying hello? ....they mean something.,

LOL your right I give a thumbs up to people when they do a good job I give the middle finger when people piss me off I give the horns to curse someone (old Italian thing) and I'm not going to tell you what hand gesture I'm doing now reading this goofy thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Misinformation

Do you really believe what you posted or is this just an attempt to make your name applicable?

You do know that in just about every sport hand signals are used as a way to control what plays are used right?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I happen to know that most, if not all of the team practice black magik... Including the coach.

Please don't ask me for details on this.

Guess who is going to win back-to-back ?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Nah I don't think so. Just signals for their team mates and nothing more.

I don't really believe in the Illuminati as most do, but I wouldn't find it too hard to believe that some world leaders have a certain nefarious set of beliefs with the way they run things.

Couple more for continuity sake..

Or it could just be a subconscious hand gesture intended to influence people, make them look "like a rock star". We all know how manipulative politicians are. Kind of like the thumb-fist.

Doesn't seem to be a big deal, but subconsciously it registers different, in the same way we recognize personalities.. For example if a politician wanted to seem to be like Hitler(for whatever reason), he would simply raise his arm outstretched and point.

Then we would be instantly reminded of Hitler, which is exactly why they started doing the "thumb fist". It conveys the same message without the subconscious association with Hitler.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In the words of Richard Sherman "Dont you ever talk about me!". Come on, the Hawks won because they had a better team. Love my Hawks! 12!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Some may see a triangle...

Some may just see a team that won the Lombardi trophy?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

PED's and black magik!?! Guess they really will do anything to win huh?
Doesn't surprise me that carrol would be involved in it, he is also trying pushing for a new form of medicine to be accepted in the NFL if i am not mistaken right?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
DP
edit on thTue, 04 Feb 2014 22:35:53 -0600America/Chicago220145380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Talk about stretching things, yikes. Two observations from a non-football fan:

1.) The first snap of the game went sailing over Mannings head. This is not how you want to start a game it is so demoralizing on a psychological level that some players might not have realized but it impacted their game.

2.) the defense of the Seahawks were on the top of their game. There was no breathing for Manning and I don't know how many times I thought he was getting sacked with a 20 yard loss.

Granted, I don't watch a lot of football but when I do, I rarely see the consistent bad judgement that the broncos displayed in this game. Weird ass backward lateral passes, not going for the field goal and giving up possession, etc etc. The Broncos just played really bad, maybe the Seahawks figured out the plays, maybe not but it wasn't the Illuminati.

If I was a betting man, I'd say most of that "group" probably had money on Denver.....
edit on 4-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Guess they really will do anything to win huh?

exnay on the agikmay.... shhh.

Jinxie.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

If Imwas a betting man, I'd say most of that "group" probably had money on Denver.....

I won 115.00 on a 100.00 bet.

I blew off the 2.5 point spread and went for the win.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Brother George is throwing the hand sign for "Hook'em Horns" as in the University of Texas Longhorns Football Team. Come on MAN! We can do way better than this!

sigh...
edit on 2-4-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Really this is happening...we doing this..
Is this the grey area forum? OK I'll think about it.. I'll return when a MOD changes his/her football colors to a more favorable BLACK AND GOLD! Lol

Hats off..Payton, Denver or Indy all had a shot and got a ring...

It was simply Seattle's time...

No hand gestures needed...

edit on 5-2-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

I DONT NEED A PIC OR VID FOR PROOF! Not a hoax!

Whoops so everyone almost is a mod....you know what! I stick to my terrible towel! And I raise you 2015!

And Opeth! I would never do this in baseball..or hook my throat for hockey....or even slit my dandy lion to make my niece sell more girl scout cookies! Oh the nerves

Note: this post is strictly for satire. No penguins were harmed in the making of this post....all complaints and suggestions are to be directed to megatron's wife. Just check in with the mango!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The pyramid is a common Illuminati symbol and if you look you can find it everywhere including on our dollar bill

edit on 4-2-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

I'll translate since I am deaf...

1! HOLD IT TOGETHER!
2 UTAH FROM OMAHA! GIMME 2
3 peace!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ok. I'll bite:
From your linked article

Seahawks' corner back Richard Sherman said that they were able to break the code during the first quarter of the Super Bowl

1. Dude---the Broncs didn't even get a first down in in the 1st qtr---the Hawks defense held them at bay while tptb were still figuring out Manning's hand signals, they were that good. Manning's own offensive line did not give him any time in the pocket at all.

2. With the Hawks there's this little thing called the "12th man" which impacts, detracts, and just all around screws with the opposing team's call signals, especially when the Hawks are on home ground. Look it up - google it, wiki it, whatever, it's a known game changer with them Hawks. Apparently there was a lotta folks from Seattle at the Super Bowl!

3. Again from your linked article

Not change enough: Though he [Manning] only said 'Omaha' twice during the game, he did stick to his same hand signals throughout, meaning that the Seahawks were able to use their cracked code in all four quarters ...Manning's hand signals are known within the league for being one of his common traits on the field, just as the call 'Omaha' is associated with the 37-year-old.
You would've thought by half-time Manning would've caught on that the Hawks were reading his play signals and radically changed them but no.... apparently he's one of those dudes that are resistant to change resulting in an epic failure.

So no, sorry, not illuminati hand signals.....BUT

I will give you this....Hawks QB Wilson must be able to manifest his reality on an epic scale ....as in the Law of Attraction sorta thing
In one of the breaks one of the commentators mentioned something along the lines in this pre-game (Jan 31) article from ESPN Link

A year ago, Wilson went to New Orleans for the Super Bowl between Baltimore and San Francisco. A lot of players go to the site of the Super Bowl, push a product or two, make the rounds on radio row, and then bounce out of town before the game. Wilson went for the game. He wanted to feel how the extended pregame and halftime festivities affected the normal rhythm of the game, because Wilson believed the Seahawks would be in North Jersey for Super Bowl XLVIII. "I'm big into visualizing, and this moment right here is exactly what I visualized," Wilson said. Wilson has been preparing for this moment for more than a year. He will be ready.

That feel it, see it, believe it thing is what manifesting is all about. It also didn't hurt that he and his mates busted their collective asses either...them dudes were hungry for a Super Bowl win. So ifn your're sensing some woo-woo shenanigans, there it be.

Wonder if Cam Newton from the Panthers is taking notes???!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

Lol cam newton was my fantasy football guy...
I bench he showed up..
I play...he was nowhere...

Star for good input.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
But I will say this...
DIA was a bust from the word go as far as acquiring funds for a streamline baggage system...old Denver airport was in to populated of an area...and Denver being a major hub...space was needed..So going out further was a better choice..

Now I can not say ( if the sources are true ) why all the ongoing extra underground storage is needed. And it is suspicious to a sense..and I have seen the art work....chilling...

But I can explain the Gargoyles. Gargoyles are meant to word off evil or mal intent..there are statues at DIA of gargoyles in luggage. Ironic since DIA baggage system is a bust..but its seen as a sign FOR luck.

So the baggage handlers are to resort to the underground roads to get your bags to the next plane...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I see by some of the responses ,,that ya may need more convincing

edit on 5-2-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join