It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Forced to Expose Her Body and Remove Tampon as 5 Cops Watch: Lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WTF is going on? America, the self styled keepers of conscience and human rights around the world, who leave no stone unturned to blame others around the world for 'human rights violations' are themselves guilty of the worst violations especially by the law enforcement agencies.

Here's an incident that reflects the rot that has set in by the keepers of law themselves.

CHICAGO — A woman is filing a lawsuit after being deeply humiliated when a group of male police officers forced her to strip on the road, joking about her body as they forced her to remove her bloody tampon.

It began when the woman and her two male friends were startled to see an unmarked car driving toward them on the wrong side of the street, according to Courthouse News. Officers emerged from the car and decided to perform a “search.”

They detained the woman and her friends and took them to a nearby alley where they could not be seen by residents in the community. At that point another cop, officer Wherfel, came to the scene and ordered the woman to remove her pants, while surrounded by five other officers — all males.

According to reports, the woman begged the officers to keep her pants on. She explained that she had a tampon inside of her because she was menstruating.

“Are you really forcing me to strip in front of these men?” asked the woman. “Yes,” said officer Wherfel, while snapping on latex gloves.

That’s when officer Wherfel ordered the woman to take out her tampon.

Full Story here...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

OrionHunterX
WTF is going on? America, the self styled keepers of conscience and human rights around the world, who leave no stone unturned to blame others around the world for 'human rights violations' are themselves guilty of the worst violations especially by the law enforcement agencies.

Here's an incident that reflects the rot that has set in by the keepers of law themselves.

CHICAGO — A woman is filing a lawsuit after being deeply humiliated when a group of male police officers forced her to strip on the road, joking about her body as they forced her to remove her bloody tampon.

It began when the woman and her two male friends were startled to see an unmarked car driving toward them on the wrong side of the street, according to Courthouse News. Officers emerged from the car and decided to perform a “search.”

They detained the woman and her friends and took them to a nearby alley where they could not be seen by residents in the community. At that point another cop, officer Wherfel, came to the scene and ordered the woman to remove her pants, while surrounded by five other officers — all males.

According to reports, the woman begged the officers to keep her pants on. She explained that she had a tampon inside of her because she was menstruating.

“Are you really forcing me to strip in front of these men?” asked the woman. “Yes,” said officer Wherfel, while snapping on latex gloves.

Full Story here...

I think they choose specific folks to do this to. They wouldnt want to do it to me. Id be smiling the entire time.. cause Id OWN them and their department and their future shortly thereafter.
These type of cops are sick little boys with badges. Our police need to straighten up.. asap. They dont know what they are setting into motion.... or dont care. Decent human cops better take note and take their brothers in hand.. because you ARE your brothers keepers. They dont realize they are culpable due their silence and inaction in the mind of those who have been victimized by the police. I can guarantee that there wont be 2 lines consisting of "good cops" and "bad cops" on the killing floor when it comes to pass... and people are getting testy.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I call bull on this...she was found with a bag of heroin and I'm of the mindset that she made up the story....I would be interested in seeing if she has a police record...could human beings actually do something like this? Yes, to her? No..

After looking into this you can see the guy stripped searched in the alley, he was handcuffed to metal bars...I'm not quite sure why we don't see the woman strip searched. One of the other males was shot and killed later that month..so no I change my thinking on this as to plausible...
edit on 3-2-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Its time to fight back.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Every time I turn I hear a new story like this. What the hec is going on???
Are they making a point to desensitize us, to get us used to a police state. Screw that!
And whatever happened to taking a person in custody and searching them at the station?
This has to Stop!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very sickening if all of this is true. When are we going to realize that we cannot have people with this much power roaming the streets.

Found the video for it.

Link to video

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

chrismarco

I call bull on this...she was found with a bag of heroin and I'm of the mindset that she made up the story....I would be interested in seeing if she has a police record...could human beings actually do something like this? Yes, to her? No..

After looking into this you can see the guy stripped searched in the alley, he was handcuffed to metal bars...I'm not quite sure why we don't see the woman strip searched. One of the other males was shot and killed later that month..so no I change my thinking on this as to plausible...
edit on 3-2-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

granted yes it does sound like bull****, however, and i throw up the quotes too, it says the heroin was "planted". whether or not she had the drugs on her.... fact of the matter is she is claiming her civil rights were violated and in a sense she was raped by the officers on scene. what about the other two persons of interest with her? did they not see/hear any of the search and seizure? Are they able to corroborate her claim of unlawful action? As for the officers of the peace, WTF would you have a potential suspect strip searched in an alleyway instead of carting them to the pokey and performing the search there in a detainment room with cameras there to confirm or deny said claim of rape?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a sticky situation.

This is awful and cops have been getting ballsy lately.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

wow i take about half of my post back since i just saw your link, temp

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yeah, fight those heroin addicts!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
poor cops... finding out the woman was on her period......

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ummmm....the video shows absolutely NOTHING of the claims being made, except that three of them are in handcuffs. They DO walk one of the guys to a nearby ally-type area and cuff him there, which is very odd, but it NEVER shows any clothing being pulled down or searches.

Granted, that part may be edited out...but it doesn't show anything.

I hope this is all made up, in an attempt to get out of a trafficking charge. It it's true, they should all be fired and charged with several crimes. However, with what has been provided, there is no way to determine what the truth is.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wither it's true or not, there have been many cases of abuse of power by law enforcement. However, I read almost daily here on ATS how posters say something needs to be done before it get any worse. The fact of the matter is, you will do nothing. You all are nothing more than frogs in a pot and the water is already boiling.

You get groped by the TSA, spied on by the NSA, robbed by the IRS, murdered by local law enforcement, propagandaed by the media, can't board a domestic flight without a travel doc, strip searched at the drop of a hat and the list goes on. What have you done...NOTHING.

Should this story turn out to be true, then you as a people are getting what you deserve. Ben Franklin warned you about this and you didn't listen. The people have traded their freedom for security and deserve neither. If it is false, the lady deserves whatever punishment as proscribed by law for false accusations and illegal drug trafficking.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
IF true: They should be getting hunted down like dogs by every able bodied citizen..

If I came up to a scene like this that was unfolding I would have nonchalantly drew my gun and shot every single cop as fast as possible. And it would be in defense of that woman being raped, because it falls into the rape category..

When cops do this, they aught to be hunted down and do them in, they are a real danger to the public and even your wives and daughters.. NOTHING can excuse this assault by police. They are already dead in my view..

This sht should really start to give people the red ass, any time now.. The timer is on final countdown..

To poster above, I have already been doing "things" but I can't ever discuss them with anyone.. I won't stand by while these kinds of people get away with this crap.
Hypothetically speaking, a Ski mask beany and a baseball bat are quite effective at making a real point to people inclined to really violate others..

The orthopedic recovery time says they won't ever be doing it again, but they get to think about it.
edit on 4-2-2014 by alienreality because: add

edit on 4-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Hypothetically speaking, a Ski mask beany and a baseball bat are quite effective at making a real point to people inclined to really violate others..

It is amazing what a good old sandlot slugger and a swing for the bleachers will do to get ones attention. Also adjusts attitudes and corrects bad behavior all at the same time. Of course not advocating that someone should do such things unless in self defense or defense of others.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Yep same feelings here, also, I would only administer that kind of correction in extreme cases just like this one. It would be the poster child for what citizens should be doing to these people, and a gun should be kept loaded and close to hand since it is likely they will already be ready to kill. Remember reason and force are the only 2 methods that exist to make you do something the other wants, but they have already abandoned reason, so it would be prudent to be ready for force.

The more I think about this assault by police on a woman the madder I get and would really go after them and even knowing I might not ever get back home alive, but I would rather die than put up with this stuff happening to any in my family or friends.

In the year 1875 if any police even spoke to a lady with ill manners and threats for them to do what these cops did, they would have an real mob with guns to defend against, but they would be killed and justifiably so, and no court or judge would be needed for a case like this.. If people do not retaliate against them, even at the risk of death, then it is seriously too late to become real men again, and the country will be embracing total tyranny with open arms. We're halfway there already.

PS in a town like Chicago, the headwaters of corruption and murderers, I am thinking that a few cops getting shot by vigilantes would go unnoticed anyways..

Would cops do this in Chicago without a city wide gun ban? Not for long I'll bet. Just imagine making a case to revoke the gun ban because of how unstable and violent the police have become knowing 99% of people they target will not have a gun.
And just think what police and DHS will do to people if slime bag gutter oil Obama keeps on making his own illegal laws and confiscates guns everywhere, or even tries to.. People will be pounded to the curb and they won't even need a doctor. That is what to expect from them.
edit on 4-2-2014 by alienreality because: ps

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd like to know why they were pulled over in the first place. What were they doing in their car to prompt the unmarked car to travel the wrong direction down a one-way street and pull them over? Were they in a high drug trafficking area? Is this the result of the passengers of the car looking out of place in the neighborhood (though the picture in the article looks like a stock photo so I doubt that photo of a girl is the real girl in this incident)? It's just strange that the reason for the traffic stop is left out of the report.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Advantage

OrionHunterX

Full Story here...

I think they choose specific folks to do this to. They wouldnt want to do it to me. Id be smiling the entire time.. cause Id OWN them and their department and their future shortly thereafter.

Another keyboard warrior making brash BS statement.

If 5 large cops pulled you over you would comply. End OF!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The only time youll find mass outrage over these incidents is when it happens to urban minorities.

Inner city Blacks and Hispanics are the only Americans left who will take to the streets in protest.

For years, people would dismiss complaints from minorities who fell victim to criminal cops.

Now that its affecting the rest of America, its not so funny anymore.

If we're going to put a stop to the Police State Industrial Complex, we better wake up and take some lessons.

edit on 4-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Chicago is "OCCUPIED" territory AKA a liberal enclave there is NO fighting THOSE systems,only leaving them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join