It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 4 The movie : Forward Unto Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hi all..
some of fisrt person shooter gamers will very happy to see this, Halo game the movie..Very COOL but i get only 5 episodes from Machinima hope they release Episode 6 and the other

Please..Enjoy..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Cheesy

I have seen this, wasn't that bad and had that girl from the lion the with and the wardrobe in.
It is just a shame a real big budget version isn't getting made

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Cheesy

I have seen this, wasn't that bad and had that girl from the lion the with and the wardrobe in.

Hai Mr boymongkey glad to see.you my.mentour..
Yes ita from machinima, i dont know why paramount or hasbro dont make this movie it will be great..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

This was originally a webisode. It is now on NetFlix for a few months in it's entirety. Not a bad flick though in my opinion.

I think that someone should pick up on it and make a series. It wouldn't be that hard to make nowadays.

And it's great to see you back. Sorry, no emoticon for a pat on the back...LOL

edit on 3-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Cheesy

I don't understand it myself. With all the HALO versions out there, the timeline has been set. This is one video game that would make a great SCI-Fi trilogy show.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Used to play H with my boy... just realized I miss it ( a little ).

If you had 100 more episodes, I'd be busy watching for days . Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Just seen this the other day. Turned out to be pretty good, hope they come out with another chapter.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's not a bad show, but they won't be making any more. Forward unto dawn was broadcast in the weeks prior to the release of Halo 4, and that was almost eighteen months ago now.

If you want to learn of the fate of the Forward unto dawn, you'll have to play the game.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
reply to post by cheesy

It's not a bad show, but they won't be making any more. Forward unto dawn was broadcast in the weeks prior to the release of Halo 4, and that was almost eighteen months ago now.

If you want to learn of the fate of the Forward unto dawn, you'll have to play the game.

yaaayyy its so sad to hear..

Tq For The Information anyway,so i dont wait..
Tq My Friend

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
There's a halo machinima out there called Red vs Blue. It's been running for years now, I will warn you by saying there is offensive language.
There are numerous easter egg's in halo 3 and 4 to the series as well, just look it up on youtube. I personally like it better than Unto dawn.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Well, now I'm totally bummed out.

new topics

top topics

join