It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

september 29th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
On september 29th 2011 i had a near death experience. Im not going to say what happened during the experience, but right before i had this experience i had posted on Facebook "you are god. or im already dead." and i had posted documentaries about Holographic universe and a video called "You are God!".

If the manyworlds interpretation is true im wondering if i died in another universe, it felt like i died in one universe and it was like i rose from the dead in this one or something.

I've read that scientists suggest that consciousness moves to another universe at death. I wonder if they will ever be able to test that theory, because ive read that parallel worlds exist and will soon be testable.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I haven't watched the entire video yet as I need to go to bed but do you feel different? Do you see the world differently than you did before? If so - you have probably entered a different realm of consciousness and knowing.

I think scientists do study alternate places - all the time. Paranormal and near deaths experience research are two that come to mind. With the later - they have found transcendence to be the merging of the spirit self with the physical self. If there is an "all knowing" after one of these experiences - where is that coming from? Many think it is indeed a place "over" or "out" there. Is this because it is how the mind conceptualizer it? Or is a distinct place? That is the million dollar question.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Maybe dark matter / energy is not dark, but it is that we simply cannot perceive it unless our consciousness is detached from our bodies?

Maybe that is what you sensed?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'll watch the whole video in a while, but it sounds like you're just particularly sensitive to the shifts happening in the space/time in and around the earth as of late. 2011 was when the bigger changes really started to happen so that would make sense. The changes happening include physical shifts of the earth's surface and a metaphysical shift of the earth's consciousness (this includes us as we are still part of the earth as a fetus is a part of it's mother).
As the consciousness grows, humans experience a kind of influx of important and essential knowledge that has been known before but lost over millennia. Unfortunately, because of the high percentage of negatively polarized beings living on this planet, this change isn't smooth, which is causing natural disasters in the physical realm and mental disasters in the limited brains of humans. So the information is often misinterpreted, misused etc. and is not very clear. it's up to the individual to listen for the truth and make the right choices.
The collection of entities that represent something like satan or TPTB have caused this negativity upon the earth in an attempt to divert the course of the earth (there is a war going on up there you know). They have failed but have made it difficult for many.
The structure of the universe isn't understandable by humans in our current state but there is certainly many dimensions/densities/realities and you may have experienced a kind of echo of another during a shift. It must have opened up something good inside you if you had this realization.
What some call 'God' but that which I call the Creator wants us to become closer. It wants us to understand it's love and be born into the universe from the womb of the earth.
I'm not sure about the content of this documentary but You Are God is a fairly accurate statement. And the feeling of understanding why that's true is a truly life changing one.

Sorry if I'm not making any sense or ranting. If you're not familiar with these texts they may help you with some context www.lawofone.info...
www.angelfire.com...

Might comment again after I watch this. I'm curious by the way, how come you don't want to discuss exactly what happened to you?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Trashleigh

Might comment again after I watch this. I'm curious by the way, how come you don't want to discuss exactly what happened to you?

Because no one would believe what i had experienced, and i'd rather just keep it a secret to myself. it wasnt like i saw jesus, or God, or an angel, or anything.
But there was a bright white light (inside my head?).

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

if you are interested in my experience and want to hear something out of the ordinary send me a message via u2u and i will reply!!!

new topics

top topics

join