It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Troll - Curse of Oak Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
For anyone that watches the show "Curse of Oak Island"…

(A topic I original found on ATS years ago old thread on it.)

So while I was checking the wiki page on the reality show being filmed on it, I noticed entries for two unaired episodes:

Secrets revealed!!

edit on 2-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't see the 6th episode when following the link to wiki. Has it been removed already? That was fast.

So Rick dies and Marty sells the Templar treasure to a pawn shop in Vegas. I think that would have made the news.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by boncho

I don't see the 6th episode when following the link to wiki. Has it been removed already? That was fast.

So Rick dies and Marty sells the Templar treasure to a pawn shop in Vegas. I think that would have made the news.

Good thing I screen capped it…

When I read it I actually started searching news articles on Rick Lagina…

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just started watching this last week, it looked interesting. I look forward to seeing what they find!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Man we can't even get a spoiler alert?!
That would be crazy if that is true, i would imagine it is somewhere else if it is..

Did they find anything in the swamp? One of my roommates canceled my recording :/

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Can't anyone edit wiki? So if that's the case, then those titles could have been a hoax by anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This my current favorite show, I just wish they would do more per episode.. Also that 7th person must die "curse", makes the show seem hokey, they never even mention where that supposed "curse" comes from.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by faradaycage

It is just one of the local legends surrounding the island and the pit. I want to say they found it in writing somewhere on the island and that is where it stems from

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking that was the case of Anyone just editing it. That's why wiki can't be used as a source in academia. Personally, while I used to be enamored with the case, I'm more of the opinion that this is more likely a sewer or trash pit more than anything else. For starters, the reason you bury treasure is to one day reclaim it, when better circumstances permit. You don't booby trap it to prevent you from ever getting it. I doubt there was any booby traps...just unfortunate circumstances caused during the digging.

Hope these guys get something from the show, because otherwise, it really will be a "money pit", but not in a good way.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is just too much evidence, historical and physical, to not believe that something extraordinary happened on Oak Island.

I am a member of the groups that believe that the pit was never designed to be accessed the same way it was created.

The access is elsewhere, and probably was used successfully by those that returned to retrieve the treasure, or perhaps, the treasure is still there.

There was a lot of damage done to the pit by the methods used already, and it is possible that they have caused what ever was down there to fall into an underground aquifer. That will be extremely tough to retrieve if so.

The rumors about "The Find" intrigue me , and I cannot wait to watch it. I do not think that anything is "solved" yet, but some progress has been made.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You scared me for a second there! Obviously a sick joke posted by someone and then removed. I really like Rick and Marty and follow the show on Facebook, but speaking of sick jokes, I sincerely hope that Petter Amundsen is an honest person and not having a huge joke. I mean, here this nutty Norwegian shows up with this way-out map based on Shakespeare's first folio (or something), tells them to look in a specific spot, and immediately they find their first great artifact, an antique coin in the very spot he told them to look. They did seem to have some huge hits with the metal detectors in the swamp before they mysteriously stopped. It would be nice to see them check the detectors and/or bring in others and continue in those spots.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Read a spoiler that Dan Blankenship is wowed by what they find diving in 10x

Marty also gave an interview discussing using nitrogen to freeze the water and remove it from the tunnels.

Supposedly tests in the 60's proved the water was coming from below and not flood tunnels.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Arnold_OldSchool because: more info

top topics

join