It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman offers to take place of jailed US missonary Kenneth Bae, held in North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok... I can understand that he is in rehab right now and no doubt suffering withdrawal symptoms but seriously!!! :

FORMER basketball star Dennis Rodman has offered to take the place of an imprisoned US missionary in North Korea, as he spoke publicly for the first time from a rehab facility.

Full story here : www.news.com.au...

Then the article goes on to say :

Upon leaving North Korea earlier this month, Rodman prompted outrage when he suggested that Mr Bae was responsible for his own fate. He later apologised and blamed alcohol for his remarks.

Has Mr Rodman not realised that he is making a complete fool of himself? Does he not have counsellers to help him not make statements like this?

Urrrghhhhhhhh....

Although i feel deeply sorry for this guy... i had to laugh!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Has Mr Rodman not realised that he is making a complete fool of himself?
No.

Although i feel deeply sorry for this guy
There are better and more deserving objects for your sorrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, good to see you here

My feeling of sorrow is for the way he has embarrassed himself and those around him... not for him as an individual...

Personally, I have no empathy or respect for this guy whatsoever.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 1/2/14 by Rodinus because: Oh my, my spelling is worse than ever!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thats like being a zionist friend of Obamah, offering to take the place of some Guantanamo tortured prisoner.

Seriously?

Yea, Obamah is gonna let one of his casual friends take place of some tortured Mideastern at a US prison on Commie Cuba soil.

Edit: He'd sooner have the friend added to his kill list.. jsut for the heck of it!

edit on 1-2-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Rodman wants to try rehab NK style..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Once tomorrow comes and the hangover wears off
Rodman will sing a different tune.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

My two cents on Dennis Rodman is he was a great basketball player, a "colorful" entertainer, and most likely a guy who, albeit quirky, really does mean well....but he's not very bright. His trips to N. Korea are no doubt fueled by money, but my gut says, deep down he sincerely feels that he may be doing some "diplomatic" good. Or perhaps that is his way of rationalizing it. Either way, probably not a bad guy, but dumb as a box o' rocks.
edit on 1-2-2014 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

FatherStacks
reply to post by Rodinus

My two cents on Dennis Rodman is he was a great basketball player, a "colorful" entertainer, and most likely a guy who, albeit quirky, really does mean well....but he's not very bright. His trips to N. Korea are no doubt fueled by money, but my gut says, deep down he sincerely feels that he may be doing some "diplomatic" good. Or perhaps that is his way of rationalizing it. Either way, probably not a bad guy, but dumb as a box o' rocks.
edit on 1-2-2014 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

My gut feeling says that deep down I am wondering if his trips to North Korea have not been paid for by "someone" out of NK and deep down I am cannot help thinking that one day he is going to get "topped" so to speak and all the blame will be put on our Mars bar crunching funny haircut man Little Kim!

You would have thought by now that taking into consideration the "threat" so to speak of North Korea, the White House would have publicly condoned Dennis Rodmans trips and to North Korea and his public comments no?

I can't help having that "gut" feeling that Rodman is just a puppet on a string being used...

Maybe I am wrong? who knows?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodman is an admitted heavy drinker, and if he is so close to the psychopathic young man running North Korea, they probably drank together. Which explains a lot about both of them. One drunk dials, the other drunk executes.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodman is an admitted heavy drinker, and if he is so close to the psychopathic young man running North Korea, they probably drank together. Which explains a lot about both of them. One drunk dials, the other drunk executes.

I can just picture it!!!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

FORMER basketball star Dennis Rodman has offered to take the place of an imprisoned US missionary in North Korea, as he spoke publicly for the first time from a rehab facility.

reply to post by Rodinus

I say do it now, they can't imprison him quick enough. This guy is a wacko! His friend Kim can visit him everyday and he'll probably become his caged pet.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Birds of a feather flock together........Denis rodman is probably a psychopath with killing urges just like Kim....and loves the power trip.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sounds like a great idea! Quick, swap them out before he changes his mind!

top topics

join