It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police captain confirms children 'possessed by demons'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the strangest stories I have read on MSM in a while, actually part of the BBC

I have never really paid much attention to demonic possession, apart from watching the exorcist of course, but this particular story has got my interest.

Latoya Ammons, from Indiana, said her three children walked up walls, levitated and spoke in voices. Official reports filed in 2012 backed up her claims, with psychologists stating that they saw the nine-year-old child speak in "different deep voices" and walk "up the wall backwards".

what makes it more interesting is that there were several outside professional witnesses to the event

"Medical staff reported they observed the children and heard the seven-year-old making growling noises and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
"They observed [name blank] lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him."

The report also detailed the time when the seven-year-old "walked up the wall" in front of a number of medical professionals.

Visit the source for the full details

BBC

Original Source

Walking up walls backward is definitely not normal, I am not in the US so finding out more is somewhat difficult, perhaps some of the members here closer to the scene could find out more? Doesn't seem to be fake, so is Possession real? Very strange...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I think there are a couple of threads about that, few days ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Ah sorry, I did do a search but nothing showed up, the search function is rubbish on here
if there are already threads about this then mods please close

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Man...would I love to see a real video of this! Nice find!
S & F

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its just a rock...oh sorry wring thread.

Pics or it didn't happen. Normaly I dont demand pics but in this case I do!

When someone walks up a wall backwards and speaks in strange tongues I would expect there to be footage! It would be worth millions!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
DP
edit on 30-1-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What I don't get is, when something like this happens, and rumors start circulating about it, why don't any of these famous ghost hunter groups jump on the first plane and go document it??? I mean, isn't this the "holy grail" that they are looking for? I do a few paranormal investigations when I get time, and I have to say, if I heard something like this happening in a reasonable distance to me, I would be heading there to get the footage.

Anyways, if a police captain is saying this public then it must have happened, and it must've shook him up a little. This is a professional man who is trained to see, investigate and gather every detail that he sees, so I have to take his word that this is one of the real ones. I really hope they got video footage of some of it and release it for us people who study this phenomena to look at.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Ah sorry, I did do a search but nothing showed up, the search function is rubbish on here

Best way to use the search is to put a proper name in the search box. For this one, I put in "Latoya Ammons" and got back a list of the threads (there are, indeed a bunch of them.)

Just a heads up for the future.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live in Gary, Indiana not far from where this occurred.. I've been past that house numerous times and nothing has ever jumped out at me. I've got a certain sensitivity and extreme interest in the paranormal and I've done my research on this case. I've come to the conclusion that the people involved actually believe that they experienced paranormal phenomena, but in reality I'm led to believe that the children were somewhat coached and the entire ordeal may be blown way out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I call BS... I don't care what the report says

People have been watching too many horror flicks...

im sorry but People don't walk up walls, backwards or forwards...

Video or it didn't happen

edit on 30-1-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For the very first Time on ATS, I say pictures or no go!
The police Captain should know better ie, evidence! not fecking *hearsay from professionals or any others for that matter.

Worse still is BBC Newsbeat covering this story, WTF is going on? Newsbeat is a programme for young people, and has internal wranglings going at this time. Even more worse, is that the implied, but assumptive idea that the mother is making the phenomena happen. 21st Century Salem anyone?

If anyone told me my children were possessed by demons, I would tell them where to go.

*Social services routinely carry capture devices, whether visual or audio, should nobody else do.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In the BBC link, that picture with the unexplained figure in it is a little creepy...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So, the lead investigator from Ghost Adventures, Zak Bagans, just purchased this house for $35k, thinking it could be some portal to hell. When reality tv shows get involved, you know all bets are off. I guess they will have their hollywood team in their in no time creating strange images, sounds, etc. for the show... I really wish actual investigators would have been able to test out this house before the Ghost Adventures crew...sigh

Source

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PrinceDreamer
Just saw a picture of the house in question and funny enough that this year that same house was purchased by "Zac Bagans" who heads the Ghost Adventures TV series that is shown on the Travel channel.

top topics

join