It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah THE ark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Nephalim
Just wanted to bring this to your attention hoping its on sub or relevant to the convo.
www.cnn.com...
Seems like it's on-topic to me, but you're supposed to give a brief description when you post a video. I just watched it so I will. Man from British museum has babylonian tablet saying the ark was round. The man says the ark was never built so it's mythology whether talking about Gilgamesh or Noah, but he thinks there probably were a lot of smaller floods and maybe a large tsunami perhaps 6000 or so years ago that formed a partial basis for the flood stories (however a tsunami is not a global flood so the mythological stories of the Ark are an exaggeration).

So, he thinks there was no Noah, no ark and no global flood, it's a myth, but there probably was a large flood forming the basis for the flood mythology.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Your talking about the ability's of a sleeping human. There is no animal on this Earth that can match the ability's of an awakened human, even the king of the jungle will kneel at his foot!

There are story's of yogis in India who after years of meditation in the jungle finally emerged from the jungle riding on the back of a wild tiger to the amazement of all.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

LUXUS

There is no animal on this Earth that can match the ability's of an awakened human

That simply isn't true. The *only* thing we're better at is higher reasoning. Every single one of our senses has an equivalent that's much more refined elsewhere in the animal kingdom.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

I disagree, humans have amazing penitential, we are sleeping so we don't realize what we really are or what we can do

edit on 29-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

so then why DO we build atomic bombs?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by LUXUS

so then why DO we build atomic bombs?

Maybe because humans seek power and because we can, in reality the intelligence needed to build a nuclear bomb can only be found in a few country's of this Earth, the same ones who have practically invented everything...the rest just tag along for the ride.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

they don't really have a choice though do they? I would prefer not to use nuclear power but what choice do I have? and even if I lived out in the woods in a tent, if something went wrong with it (like it is already) I would still be unable to avoid it. this filthy mess we've made here is our legacy to be proud of.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The truth is we don't need nuclear power and we solved the energy crisis almost 100 years ago now but the people in power prevent such technology from being used because they want a centralised power system they can make money from....it comes down to the greed of those in power!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I completely agree

<< 1   >>

join