It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah THE ark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In abduction cases why is it reported that aliens seam to have a genetic interest in some people but not in others?

If an advanced alien species wanted to seed a planet with new life how would they do it, would they bring a cargo of animals and plants with them, would they bring millions of tubes with DNA samples from their home world (DNA bank)?

Knowledge rarely comes gradually in my experience it comes in sudden flashes in which you suddenly see and understand, this was such a moment for me that suddenly dropped out of the sky.

I suddenly understood that Noah WAS the ark himself!

I shall now explain:

In music if you pluck a string that string produces not only what is known as the fundamental pitch but a whole cascade of sub harmonics are generated from that one string. In that one string is contained the entire musical scale notes A to G.

If you think of evolution simple organisms evolved to more complex ones until the most complex of all was arrived at which is man.

DNA is really just a program so you can say simple organisms are produced by simple DNA programs and complex organisms are produced by complex DNA programs.

These programs are built up by addition, simpler DNA programs are added to create more complex ones, lets say the latest addition of Microsoft Windows contains much of the programing of older versions plus a bit more.
That means you could recreate the older versions by extraction from the most up to date program all the previous ones.

Man contains within his DNA program every simpler DNA program that has ever been written. That means if an advanced alien species wanted to seed a planet, to give it life they would not need a cargo full of animals, bugs and trees…all they would need would be one man!

Running that mans DNA program in reverse it would unravel to produce every damn thing that had ever existed on Earth (including all the species that are now extinct) ,that means every bug, every germ, the whole lot!

I say a man because I believe a mans DNA could be used to create a woman but a woman’s DNA cannot be used to create a man (men inherit both mtDNA and Ydna but a woman only mtDNA) Which is why Adams DNA was used to create Eve's and not the other way round.

In order to do this you would need a perfect genetic specimen, the latest version of man who’s DNA program was not corrupted in any way.

The latest version of man, what do I mean by that?

There has been several humanoids that have existed on our planet many of which are now extinct and their genetic program is also in you. Using your DNA program they could also be brought back to life.

Evolution is not something that happened in the past, it is still happening now. The latest version of man is the last to have evolved on our planet, His DNA contains not only the DNA programs of every living creature but every type of man that has ever existed. Ask yourself the question…who is it, what peoples on our planet is the youngest/latest evolutionary speaking?

We know that the story of Noah is far older then the bible, it goes all the way back to the first writings we have found in Sumer. Those who are in charge are preserving these teachings and just retelling the same story over and over again.

Now why are we told Noah was selected, from all the other humans why was he chosen?

“These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and “perfect in his generations”, and Noah walked with God.” Genesis 6:9

Lets be blunt in what that means, in Noahs time everyone of his generation were shagging each other and they were all mixed up, Noah was the only man who’s DNA program could be used to seed a new world and that is why he was selected.

What did Noah look like physically?

“The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun”
Chapter VI,The book of Enoch, the birth of Noah

Finally for those interested in prophecy:

“But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
Matthew 24:37

i.e when the son of man comes everyone will be shagging each other, just as they were in Noah's time

edit on 28-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have Always have been intrigued by this version of our becoming. I believe in God, with all of my heart, but in my opinion God created the WHOEVER that created us. We are still a product of Gods creation, just not exactly what he created. If you were God, and could create life at your own disposal, would you create US humans? Or an advanced species you know would live up to your name. I mean come on, not human bashing or anything, but look at what we have become. Anyways, I didnt mean to offend anyone. But good thread, You have brought a new and intelligent view into my mind that I can soak in. THANK YOU =]

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It would be quite interesting to determine how it would be applicable to be the most evolved of the human species. What traits could we look for? Abstract thinking, open-concept thinking, hmm... it seems I value thought as important. Anyway, it would be nice to know what you think constitutes most evolved in this case.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thisbseth
reply to post by LUXUS

I have Always have been intrigued by this version of our becoming. I believe in God, with all of my heart, but in my opinion God created the WHOEVER that created us. We are still a product of Gods creation, just not exactly what he created. If you were God, and could create life at your own disposal, would you create US humans? Or an advanced species you know would live up to your name. I mean come on, not human bashing or anything, but look at what we have become. Anyways, I didnt mean to offend anyone. But good thread, You have brought a new and intelligent view into my mind that I can soak in. THANK YOU =]

In answer to your question, man is evolving into what "God" would wish him to be, in time he will become the perfect man he was intended to be, but not yet there!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

strelnikova
It would be quite interesting to determine how it would be applicable to be the most evolved of the human species. What traits could we look for? Abstract thinking, open-concept thinking, hmm... it seems I value thought as important. Anyway, it would be nice to know what you think constitutes most evolved in this case.

Complexity of genetic program is the answer, you could look at the DNA of a flea and compare it to a man and it would be fairly obvious which was the most evolved.

The word evolved means to come from, so you should be able to answer that yourself, so which human is newest ?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Human DNA contains about 3 billion base pairs. Paris Japonica contains about 150 billion. So, by your arbitrary definition, a flower is about 50 times more evolved than we are!

Sharks have barely changed for 100's of millions of years, meaning they reached an evolutionary peak a long time ago. So again, by your definition, sharks are more evolved than we are.

Human beings are actually useless at most things. We simply have bigger brains - which evolution clearly doesn't select for, otherwise there would be many more intelligent, advanced, tool using animals on this planet.

edit on 28-1-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Surely man could only reveal the animals from our own evolutionary tree? Because how could you make a whale from a man. And if you could then surely you could make a man from a whale? And then use any animal to make any other anyway if thats the case.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

I said the last to evolve, clearly flowers and sharks did not evolve after humans, humans were the last to evolve and do have the most complex genetic sequencing.

You seriously saying the genetic sequence which produces a flower is more complex then the sequence of a human?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

What I'm talking about is running mans genetic sequence in reverse, if Scientists believe man evolved from the first simple life forms then you can devolve man into everything before him.

This would be something way above our current technological ability's but in the same way you can isolate individual harmonics from a plucked string humans in the future may be able to isolate the genetic programs of all living things from his dna.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The real problem is man thinks he is a god. Men don't evolve, men just genetically modify organisms to play god.

Noah may have been chosen but was Noah perfect, sinless and without blame

Only one can make that claim, our Lord Jesus, Amen (I agree).

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't you mean Gilgamesh?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

sunnynights
The real problem is man thinks he is a god. Men don't evolve, men just genetically modify organisms to play god.

Noah may have been chosen but was Noah perfect, sinless and without blame

Only one can make that claim, our Lord Jesus, Amen (I agree).

Noah was perfect in terms of his genetics, but in terms of his personality he could have been an ass and it wouldn't change anything, he still had what was needed which was his genetics.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

LUXUS

I said the last to evolve, clearly flowers and sharks did not evolve after humans, humans were the last to evolve and do have the most complex genetic sequencing.

Flowering plants first appeared around 130 million years ago. Placental mammals (our ancestors) first appeared around 160 million years ago. So flower plants are relatively new kids on the block. Think about dogs - they're a very recent species.

Also, this idea of 'last to evolve' is flawed. Pre-humans didn't suddenly become human one day. The classification of species is a very arbitrary one - it's simply done to help clarify what we're talking about.

You seriously saying the genetic sequence which produces a flower is more complex then the sequence of a human?

Yes. If the number of base pairs is a measure of complexity, then there are many organisms that are more complex than us.

edit on 28-1-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Number of base pairs is not a measure of complexity of genetic sequence.

And no humans are not older then any plant that has evolved on this planet, humans are the last thing to have evolved, I stand by that.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

by your big brain theory elephants and dolphin are more advanced than us

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

by your big brain theory elephants and dolphin are more advanced than us

The brain size is relative to the size of the beast. For instance an iPhone has a massive processor compared to it's size while a desktop computer has a much smaller control unit by comparison when you take the size of the object into account. Size isn't the only measurement. The number of circuits and logical operators can be vastly greater in a more complex slightly smaller object.

All in all the human is the most complex object on the planet. Which other items in the evolutionary tree can create an atomic bomb?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

dbates
The brain size is relative to the size of the beast. For instance an iPhone has a massive processor compared to it's size while a desktop computer has a much smaller control unit by comparison when you take the size of the object into account. Size isn't the only measurement. The number of circuits and logical operators can be vastly greater in a more complex slightly smaller object.
Sounds like you're referring to the Encephalization Quotient (EQ)

All in all the human is the most complex object on the planet. Which other items in the evolutionary tree can create an atomic bomb?
I'm not sure pointing to a species that can do something other species can't do is the best measure of complexity. Can any other species remember and sing a long complex whale song?

the humpback whale and the subspecies of blue whale found in the Indian Ocean, are known to produce a series of repetitious sounds at varying frequencies known as whale song. Marine biologist Philip Clapham describes the song as "probably the most complex in the animal kingdom."
It seems odd you'd pick that particular example of making something that we can use to destroy ourselves, as some might say it makes us among the dumbest species on the planet that we create devices to destroy ourselves and our habitat.

As for the OP, just when I thought I'd heard everything, I read something I haven't heard before.

draknoir2
Don't you mean Gilgamesh?
Maybe too subtle for most people, but good point. I was thinking the same thing, among other things.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

dbates

maybe psychologically complex and in behavior but not any more physically complex or advanced. we are physically disadvantaged and lame compared to most wild animals and also as far as being in tune with nature and that's another dot to connect when determining whether or not we are "naturally evolved" on this planet or if we are the result of genetic tampering- which I believe we are. this didn't all happen by random chance, that's as silly sounding as God and his friends made us out of clay. I guess that was God's "hands on" period because he hasn't seemed to be interested since.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I heard an interesting theory that coincides with this. Some guy on the radio was talking about the Nephilim, the 'sons of Gos' who mated with women and produced the giants. His theory is that God flooded the world and restarted with Noah to cleanse the human race of the nephilim bloodline (tho Goliath and other giants came later).

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Guys sorry, heh. I dont author threads so..

Just wanted to bring this to your attention hoping its on sub or relevant to the convo.
www.cnn.com...

Might be interesting to christians and ufo types alike, maybe interesting to the OP.

'If not, my apologies. Certainly not trying to derail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join