It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

100% sure of it. If you remember our earliest conversations? It's not coming anymore, it is here! Has been, on the down low for around four months. Several events have taken place, that are not clearly understood by civilian population. They do not understand the implications, of what is being done right under there noses and how several unrelated events are interwoven in to something much larger. Australia will have a full blown Australian Spring by November. I'm sorry Bella, I cannot elaborate further at this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

That seems a bit far ahead to be 100% sure.
I hope Christmas comes early in November this year though, you know so I can give myself a reason to be merry and drink lol

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

And why can't you elaborate on it further?

What kind of BS do think you're plying here?

edit on 27-1-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

And why can't you elaborate on it further?

What kind of BS do think you're plying here?

edit on 27-1-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

BS ?????? How was the stock market today? Lowest since April 2009- All 20 World indexes in the red and more to come. I pity you. My reasons are simple but need common sense, which you seem to lack in your imaturity. How about you elaborate about that chip on your shoulder.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The markets opened low, but anyone keeping an eye on them would know that and then it recovered. Apparently it's here now...tents for houses! Oh my!

Your "in the know" attitude is what gets me, pretending you know more than everyone else...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

The markets opened low, but anyone keeping an eye on them would know that and then it recovered. Apparently it's here now...tents for houses! Oh my!

Your "in the know" attitude is what gets me, pretending you know more than everyone else...

Be truthful tuff guy, closed low too and will continue to slide. As for tents, that is for emphasis. Between now and the end of March things are going to worsen. If you are to foolish to not to realise what has been happening in this country then tough. Everything is fine go back to sleep and let me be. Yes, I pretended a Fact about the market.So I guess that makes me wrong, thus far.

Your " Key Board Warrior attitude" pretending your Chuck Norris is what gets me .....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So how's that slide in the markets looking?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com... Say What ?

www.zerohedge.com...

You tell me girlfriend.
edit on 29-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Day 3 now and still falling !, How you looking ? Oh yeah and I forgot, Happy Australia Day. Awwhhh, hey you logged off without a response, thats just bad sportsmanship.
edit on 30-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

S&P 500 1,745 -38.08 (-2.136%)
Nikkei 225 14,619 -295.40 (-1.981%)
S&P/ASX 200 5,188 -2.10 (-0.040%)

Another round of -300

Week 2, I'm 7 for 7. How you looking ? Lots more to come.! I don't even know why you focused on the stock market part of my post. It is only a small piece of what is comming. Job losses, wage devaluation. Angry mobs and Unions. That's not even scratching the surface.
edit on 3-2-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

AlphaHawk

S&P 500 1,745 -38.08 (-2.136%)
Nikkei 225 14,619 -295.40 (-1.981%)
S&P/ASX 200 5,188 -2.10 (-0.040%)

Week 2, I'm 7 for 7. How you looking ? Lots more to come.! I don't even know why you focused on the stock market part of my post. It is only a small piece of what is comming. Job losses, wage devaluation. Angry mobs and Unions. That's not even scratching the surface.

Its like predicting the sunset. It is the inevitable result of fiat debt monetary systems.....so what you are predicting again?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Its like predicting the sunset. It is the inevitable result of fiat debt monetary systems.....so what you are predicting again?

Got a link to you predicting the sunset ? Can you not even read, what is in your own cited quotation? I'm predicting that an ape can't read a couple of pages. I am discussing, what I see happening to My Country. Texan. As a first hand account.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

bigfatfurrytexan

Got a link to you predicting the sunset ? Can you not even read, what is in your own cited quotation? I'm predicting that an ape can't read a couple of pages. I am discussing, what I see happening to My Country. Texan. As a first hand account.

Its happening everywhere. Fiat debt has a crash as an inevitable.

Besides, i don't see you discussing. I see you coming back in to rub it in and pick a fight.
In a thread meant to be more celebratory, at that. I posted on the first page, and have read every post since then (i have friends down your way, and like to read up on Aussie stuff so I can stay relevant in conversation).

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

13th Zodiac

bigfatfurrytexan

Its happening everywhere. Fiat debt has a crash as an inevitable.

Besides, i don't see you discussing. I see you coming back in to rub it in and pick a fight.
In a thread meant to be more celebratory, at that. I posted on the first page, and have read every post since then (i have friends down your way, and like to read up on Aussie stuff so I can stay relevant in conversation).

Texan, you say you have read all post, to be fair if that was true, we would not be having this conversation and yes the Market crash is indeed inevitable, but it is when?. If you go back and read through the posts. I called it, in it's timely fashion with accuracy and ahead of time ( Ps. this is not the big one, there won't be one, softly, softly wins the race ).
As for me coming back and rubbing it in, yes indeed and with great zeal. Why ? if you read back through all his comments he attacks me and my character and fell flat on his face. Made comments that he could not back up. Then goes into hiding, like a alpha chicken little. Read the tone of his scathing remarks and understand he needs to be addressed in kind. He mouthed off to a personel remark of mine, addressed to the OP that I have a good history with. I was recounting a conversation that we had over a year ago. This is when and where alpha chicken little started spouting off. Read his 2nd and 3rd post on this very page and tell me where he offered me a discussion as you say?

I was discussing Australia ( on Australia Day ) and what I see coming for Australians.He centered on only the Stock Market and came of looking like an idiot. Sadly, I will come back one more time , next week to give him a friendly reminder again as I will go on record right here and now to say to what is happening now will continue well into next week. But according to him "the market recovered" . He has been online several times and won't man up, nor appologise.Because he's ALPHA whatever.

Tex, I am saddened to say I see great suffering for Australians this year. You say you have friends Down Under, I offer you my had also.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

www.businessinsider.com.au... Week 3 as promised.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

13th Zodiac
reply to post by xuenchen

Unions, jobs, and wages will be at the forefront of everything this year. Unions will swell and become strong. There will be scandals to discredit them and shut them down. Verbally you will hear of a push to increase wages . The reality is wages will drop significantly. US wages will drop due to imigration. Australian wages will drop to compete with work for the dole. More jobs will off shore with the TPP. By November both Countries will both have Australian and American Springs. Violence is comming.

I wrote the above on the 3rd of Febuary in another thread. I predicted there would be major job losses and the unions would come to the fore front. Since posting this, large companies have been shedding a minimum of a thousand jobs a week. Since writting this Holden announced closure -3000 , Toyota -3000, Alcoa - 1000, Sensis -1000 and today Quantas - 5000. This does not include small businesses shutting Daily or around 50,000 employees working for suppliers or service providers of the previously mentioned Corporations. And lets not forget Ford - 3000, though this happend before I wrote about these things more thoroughly.However that is what I have been getting at here in your post.This is what I was hinting at, to you last year. This is just the start, there is more to come.Watch for the budget in May and the new financial year.
As for your questioning my Market Prediction? It was in free fall for three solid weeks,went up and down week four.And here we are week five and the Markets have been in the red for three out of four days thus far, with one more to go.
How much more will it take? This country will snap.Our master know this, now you know the real reasons for the Anti-Biker legistlation.It's not for bikers, it is to be used on you and me. Anti association laws, meaning more than three people with the same cause cannot be together. Your right to assemble have been removed.25 years mandatory.November is comming. Take care of yourself Bella.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Watch the Australian dollar this week.The Australian market will begin to fall from the opening, starting today.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac
Watch the Australian dollar this week.The Australian market will begin to fall from the opening, starting today.

i will be watching

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac

i will be watching

Hey Bella, it won't be quiet like the last one.Most likely slow to begin with. There are some internal factors at play here.However there some major international influences involved that I am trying to follow. I can't quite put all the pieces together at the moment. Asian markets will be open now, but I don't have time to follow it. My phone won't stop ringing today.The last 24 hrs have seen international activity, like I have never seen before.
Anyhow, what are your thoughts on the new IMF Austerity Measures.If anyone thinks that Hockey and Abbott wrote it.They better think again. A lot of what is coming, is strongly linked to that.There are rammiforcations , that we are not being told.A knock on effect as such.

Good to see you around friend.
edit on 20-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here you go, market open for only two and a half hours

S&P 500 1,873 -12.25 (-0.650%)
Nikkei 225 14,027 -48.14 (-0.342%)
S&P/ASX 200 5,380 -40.10 (-0.740%)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join