It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Is Recruiting in Africa? Millions of Africans Aware of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Africa considers itself to be low man on the totem pole in world affairs---even when it comes to globalization and despite the abundance of resources it holds. (Resources that China has been scarfing up.)

With so many problems on its hands, one would think that many Africans are largely ignorant of the New World Order and terms like Bilderberger and Rostchchild and events like the bank bailouts and the NSA. Not so!

If you go to Google Trends and type in the term New World Order, a map pops up showing which countries of the world search for a term the most. Guess where all the top hits come from? Take a look:

As you can see, the top five hits are from countries in Africa.

And you can easily find many publications in Africa that are talking about the New World Order--and from a conspiracy point of view. Check this out:

From the newspaper Modern Ghana:

The Bilderberg group: the group which currently owns many governments around the world, through its puppet politicians, has been the main brain and the sponsor of the most talk-about One World Government, often referred to as the New World Order. The cabal has once again held a secretive meeting, this time at the Mariott Westfields Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia.

The story notes that there was not a SINGLE leader from Africa, Latin America or Asia at the Bilderberger meeting.

Here's another quote from the article:

The group comprises leaders from many secret societies, powerful families, CEOs of international banking institutions, billionaires, representatives from the US Federal Reserve, the IMF, ICC, UN, NATO, the mainstream media and a few puppet politicians from North America and Western Europe. Bilderberg appoints many political leaders in secret before those leaders are actually 'elected' by the public.

Source: www.modernghana.com...

The "conspiracy" is spreading around the continent, in blogs, newspapers and television. I'm certain a lot of Africans are concerned about industrialized countries moving in to exploit their resources, but it appears others are eager to join.

source: www.thisis50.com...

In a month, about 350,00 South Africans are Googling the word "illuminati," according to Adwords.

It is rumored that the illuminati isn't just for white men, and that an African group called the Boule is an elite group connected to the cabal:

The Boule recruits top Blacks in American Society into its ranks. Today, 5000+ Archons, (male Boule members) and their wives, (Archousais), with 112 chapters, make up the wealthiest group of Black men and women on the planet. "Archon" means "demon" - the kind that like to keep hidden. But to who does the Boule really serve? The Satanic (mostly white) global elite! As long as the Black member conforms to the rules, the riches will be in abundance; if not, down comes the hatchet. Blackmail is part of the deal. This Masonic secret society has a pyramid style like all the rest. The lower ranks are kept from knowing what the upper ranks are doing.

An unofficial count by one writer estimates that:

Taking these and the other facts into consideration, we estimate that 50% of all South Africans,whether internet users or not, have heard about the Illuminat, and that 50% of these will believe. So that's around 13 million believers in the Illuminati in South Africa.

Source: transcriptvids.com...

But here's the weird thing: A newspaper called the Nairobian set out to research the Illuminati in Africa, and found that thousands of people want to actually join (whether they really understand what it is or not) so they can have money, power and influence. Some say they have already been recruited and are active members.

Here's a quip from the article:

From our investigations, we have established that there is a growing number of young people willing to join the secretive society. They range from university students who believe that it will be easier for them to get jobs, jobless graduates who want money to start their own businesses, up-coming musicians looking for fame to business people who want to become billionaires overnight. There are groups on various social networks that claim to recruit individuals to join devil worship and the Illuminati.

Source: www.africanewspost.com...

Of course, a lot of them are being duped by scams that claim if you pay $60 to $100, you can join the cabal and have fast cars and millions of dollars and a big house. This might account for the upsurge in Google search terms.

But I'm sure TPTB know they're going to have to get Africa in on the game at some point--and some claim they have already.

Anyone here from Africa that would like to comment?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Of course, a lot of them are being duped by scams that claim if you pay $60 to $100, you can join the cabal and have fast cars and millions of dollars and a big house. This might account for the upsurge in Google search terms.

You don't say?

Kind of like how performers in the US put a pyramid on their album art and sell a few thousand more.

There is nothing new, about world order. They used to call it colonialism. And Africa should be really familiar with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There is nothing new about NWO?

Yikes.

I guess names and terms like Edward Snowden, the NSA, The NDAA, Executive Orders....(I won't go on) are old news?

Not so.

And the point of my article is that the Africans are very interested in the advances of the cabal.

(Why is always the first reply to anyone's OP always snarky and missing the point?)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
the Illuminati is recruiting? Where can I sign up? Is there a website?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

There was a question mark in the title of my OP. I was quoting sources who were saying that is so, and I was questioning it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Manyt minorities and people in the developing world are aware of the NWO to a certain extent, a lot more then average zombies in the West who still mostly believe the MSM.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Anything to back that up?

I know quite a few people from Africa, they're my neighbors, whilst they are generally nice people they seem as obsessed with material possessions, day to day faff, celebrities, TV etc. as any average "westerners" I know. In fact, many conversations I've had with people from, for example, Ghana, Nigeria and Tanzania have been about either religion, namely Christianity, music, or cars and beer.

One thing I do note when I've spoken to Nigerians about corruption in European politics, they always laugh and say things like "you don't know anything about corruption until you visit my country", and yes from what I can gather in many places in Africa it is a day to day fight to survive, provide for your family and raise your kids, and that's why many get the hell out of there when they get a chance.

I'm thinking most Africans couldn't give a rats arse about NWO conspiracies, that's a real westerners passtime.

edit on 25-1-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Im not surprised at all. Rap is big in Africa. Especially places like South Africa. Alot of people might not be aware but rappers, rap fans, and rap culture/magazines regularly discuss the NWO and illuminati. I mean huge articles. They are fully aware of the references. Its the norm in rap culture. To rap fans its not an if Jay Z sings about the the illuminati. Its obvious and openly discussed. There are alot of rappers that are anti illuminati etc.

There is a whole background to it. Like the ADL soldiers providing security at labels, and the whole 2pac and Biggie ordeal. Common knowledge to rap fans.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Besides the stuff the OP has posted its just from my experience in talking with people in person and various discussions on the internet. Also you can just pick out various black forums and you see conspiratorial threads all over it. A lot of them still don't understand it completely, but they know they are getting screwed and everything isn't what it seems and its why there has been so much unrest throughout the developing world the past few years.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I think you make some great points.

I found it strange, though, that the top five countries who were looking up "new world order" were from Africa.

I was trying to find out why----and think I might have given a few decent theories in my OP. Someone else added rap being a big reason---too.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by MRuss

Im not surprised at all. Rap is big in Africa. Especially places like South Africa. Alot of people might not be aware but rappers, rap fans, and rap culture/magazines regularly discuss the NWO and illuminati. I mean huge articles. They are fully aware of the references. Its the norm in rap culture. To rap fans its not an if Jay Z sings about the the illuminati. Its obvious and openly discussed. There are alot of rappers that are anti illuminati etc.

There is a whole background to it. Like the ADL soldiers providing security at labels, and the whole 2pac and Biggie ordeal. Common knowledge to rap fans.

That's only because it sells. If the Illumunati exists, it IS rap.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

MRuss
reply to post by paradox

There was a question mark in the title of my OP. I was quoting sources who were saying that is so, and I was questioning it.

sooooo....are they recruiting or not? What's their office number so I can call?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Shhh! Quiet, Boncho is sleeping.

This makes perfect sense and is typical of these people working
toward that one world country. Start with the poorest people
in the most corrupt nations. And sell this NWO as their messiah.
Win all the support you can minimizing avenues of decent and
diminish the resistance.

Good work !
SnF
edit on 26-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think as the vast majority of Africans live in poverty with corrupt governments, they would welcome a new world order.

Regards

top topics

join