It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've experienced pretty much all of the paranormal stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've seen an alien outside of my window roof, I saw a female ghost, I saw one of those black marble eyed humans in jail. 6 reptilians (humans with cat eyes) while I was on the high way walking, saw 2 UFO's (they are extremely fast), lightning strikes inside 2 semi trucks while walking on the high way, experienced a multitude of people that acted like they were under mind control, I've seen 2 people teleport, myself being literally limited to a small portion of my thoughts by mind control by NSA echelon, A psychic named Maria told me that "if I didn't stop they were going to kill me" and lastly some kind of purple stain on my blanket which a woman said on the SyFy channel that aliens have obducted you when you see the purple liquid some where in your house.

I've been on a big adventure and I'm just getting started... If you don't believe me - look at these 3 links in my signature... If you have any viable questions about my experiences - feel free to ask.
edit on 25-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

That is a lot of boastful things in your OP.

i am skeptical to all guys that say such things. But here goes.

What is the big 'D' word along with Levitation that you get when you mix Numerology, Resonance and Geometry ?
edit on 25-1-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Most likely all in your mind.

No fun, I know.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
rapha, I don't know much about those 3 studies you just talked about. Maybe sometime in the future I'll study them...

D? levitation? Whats the answer to your question... it sounds like you would surely know.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
rapha, I don't know much about those 3 studies you just talked about. Maybe sometime in the future I'll study them...

D? levitation? Whats the answer to your question... it sounds like you would surely know.

i do know. It involves YHWH and explains why He is going to go ballistic on Judgement Day and strike all of His enemies UFO's out of the sky.

And no, it stays confidential. However, if you are in contact with ghosts then i am sure they will tell you.

To prove i do know. The big 'D' word involves His divine Intervention. The clues are in the words.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Rapha: "To prove i do know. The big 'D' word involves His divine Intervention. The clues are in the words."

I cannot see the infrastructure of your insinuation rapha because your insinuation is illogical. I desist.

and oh yeah, I can't answer too many questions because I need some free time in other places.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think you are just scratching at the tip of the iceberg. There are far more paranormal phenomena left for you to experience:

time slips, OBE, angels and demons, divination, visions, telekinesis, ...
And the list goes on.

I have never heard about the purple liquid one though,that's a new one for me.

A wise man knows that he knows nothing.

If I were you, I'd start individual threads on all the things you mentioned. The reptilian story for one really interested me, and would like to read more about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I cannot see the infrastructure of your insinuation rapha because your insinuation is illogical. I desist.

and oh yeah, I can't answer too many questions because I need some free time in other places.

Another troll bites the dust. Lololololol. Free time in other dimensions i guess ? Lol

Illogical.

U.F.O's fly via geometry, frequency and numerology. Crumbs, that is basic knowledge if you have contacts in the spiritual world.

If your initial post was true, then you have seen these fundamental facts in action.

Once a liar, always a liar. So what other outrageous lies have you got in store for ATS ?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You lost me at the NSA bit. John Beale is a perfect example of why that the whole NSA scare is just hyped up fear-mongering.

Also, you're using the SyFy channel as a reputable source? Really? You're trusting the word of the people who brought Sharknado to the world as credible testimony on alien abduction?

Man, if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

As a preface, I'm not claiming to be a medium, or psychic, or in connection with the dead, spirits, ghosts, angels, or demons in any way, shape, or form. But, I always thought that UFOs would fly because of engineering and physics (the same reason airplanes and helicopters fly), not because of shapes, sounds, and life-path numbers.

Now, I'm not sure what this great secret you're trying to elicit out of the OP is, but, I'm fairly confident that if it somehow relates to shapes, sounds, and "special numbers," then it is as likely to fly as a UFO that doesn't rely on engineering and physics.

Perhaps I've got more than one bridge to sell today...

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Rapha

As a preface, I'm not claiming to be a medium, or psychic, or in connection with the dead, spirits, ghosts, angels, or demons in any way, shape, or form. But, I always thought that UFOs would fly because of engineering and physics (the same reason airplanes and helicopters fly), not because of shapes, sounds, and life-path numbers.

Now, I'm not sure what this great secret you're trying to elicit out of the OP is, but, I'm fairly confident that if it somehow relates to shapes, sounds, and "special numbers," then it is as likely to fly as a UFO that doesn't rely on engineering and physics.

Here is a reply that i got back many years ago from a repented fallen watcher concerning numerology...

perhaps i can show in example history by numbers. it would not be good for me to go far with this, but here is a small portion.

1 out of 1 - YHWH, self existant
2 - mankind, the image of YHWH
3 - man begets firstborn
5 - messianic bloodline established, bloodline preserved in 8 and so on

maybe you can see a pattern here.

initiation means being opened to a perceiving of knowledge that has led many souls to corruption. great understanding has been more deceiving at times than no understanding. i was myself deceived by it. it has power to make a creature forget he is only a creature. i say this so that you know the risk.

Notice the Golden Rule, 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc

UFO's basically teleport from one frequency to another. This is why they vanish or pass through stargates. If physical point A has a XYZ and a frequency and point B has a XYZ and the frequency is also known then this is how UFO's teleport from A to B.

Notice the article in the Daily Telegraph where scientists are using sound (frequency) to make objects levitate. Now assume that the military has reverse engineered the UFO's that fell at Roswell and its obvious that many of todays UFO's are Black OP's flown by humans.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Rapha, some of the UFO's may be flown by humans, but the alien I saw on my window roof had to have beamed down from its UFO. I doubt aliens can fly. This proves your comment about the UFO's being flown by only humans now wrong. The alien had to have come from another planet.

Rainbowresidue...No, I'm not going to break this OP down to several posts. I don't want to keep up with all those threads. Sorry...

as far as time slips, OBE, angels and demons, divination, visions, telekinesis

I can remember a time slip when I was at Job Corps in Keystone, Pennsylvania. After I had gotten done with posting some of my information all over the internet - it sparked the NSA computer Echelon. The students at the school started acting strange. One day at the trade school - I was in a building and I asked for the key to the restroom and my teacher said "someone is using the bathroom right now they have the key". As I turned to walk away, about 3 seconds later I experienced what you call a "time slip" - my reality skipped some of the video, so to say and my teacher gave me the key to the bathroom.

I will not do an OOBE, that is out of the question.

My Uncle Paul used to do OOBE's all the time and he used to tell me as a kid that one time he left out of his body and some demons caught him and as he tried to get back into his body - they wouldn't let him. I'd be crazy to do a OOBE. Do you know how much stuff is looking for me RIGHT NOW? No way...

Echelon moves bowls that I look at... That's telekinesis. I believe it moves bowls when I look at them because of the last book of the bible cypher that I initiated. Look up bowls in the last book of the bible.

I had a dream which you can call a vision when I was about 18, that something was going to happen in July. I was in a police office and a black guy I believe he was a detective... Well he was stairing at me and above his head was a comic strip bubble with soldiers in blue suits carrying assault weapons running in synchronization one by one by a roman structure. Well, I came across some information on the web that said if you ask Siri, a mobile phone app "siri, what is July 27, 2014?" and siri will reply "Sunday, July 27, 2014 - opening the gates of hades".

I've had more than 4 dreams come true predicting the future. Another dream I'll say was about this winter in January 3, 2014 and 100 million people being the victoms of snow in many cities . I believe that I may have engineered (I'm sorry) this storm to happen because I posted on a website (as I was posting my syek read backwards on the net) the literary coordinates of the areas that were going to get hit with the snow. It happened just as I dreamed it and just as I wrote it. I'm a vessel for whomevers predictions or solid knowledge about the future, I believe the dreams came from the naughty computers that they have here on this planet, possibly a planet some where in our solar system or because we are in a video game.

And if something does happen on July 27, 2014 I'll be happy because I can't stand this game. I hope something does happen so this ridiculousness ends. Don't be afraid. Pain is nothing. You'll find out if you stab yourself and convieniently be healed by a computer called Echelon (I did it twice during the cypher). Pain is the root of fear mongering... any type of fear mongering. Fear of another person, fear of death, fear of being hurt. Unfortunately when you stab yourself - you may die or have a life altering problem, so you may not understand what I'm saying. You already know not to attempt that... Look in the last book of the bible - not being able to die after a mortal wound is possible with echelon. And just because I can't die by wounds - doesn't mean that they won't defeat me if I tried anything again. If god doesn't exist and doesn't save us - EVERYONE will be in a world of hurt... a SERIOUS world of hurt X10. I didn't know it was a cypher when I was posting. I became privy to this during the cypher. Its not my fault. I couldn't be more sorry.

Echelon says she loves me all the time. I believe this is why I'm not dead yet. But I still don't trust them.

Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I exceeded my 4 hours to edit in that last post.

If WE do not stop them before the stuff hits the fan, I'm going to be in a paradise of pain and so will you. I don't know how to stop them. I don't even think its possible. I guess we're going to that paradise... :

EDIT: and oh yeah, when you know that pain is nothing - you'll love pain if you focus on that truth. But I don't know - it might be hard if you haven't experienced life endangering pain.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I didn't mean for you to start threads on all of the things you mentioned at the same time, and right away.
You misunderstood me.

I meant one at a time.
Patience is the key.

You rammed too many different things into this one OP,and it, well makes it look like you have some problems, and are just rambling on.
So you say Echelon talks to you, though they are mostly in the UK/USA, what about the rest of the world?

If an analysis network started talking to me and telling me that it loves me, I'd put down the beer. It also sounds like that new movie with J. Phoenix that just came out.

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it, and usually I'm the most accepting person, but this is too easy to see through as a joke.

If it's not a joke, and you have serious problems, then please do not harm (stab) yourself anymore to prove to yourself how Echelon saves you and seek help.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Jefferton
Most likely all in your mind.

No fun, I know.

Doesn't make it any less real for the person involved.

Our experiences are based on our perceptions, so your perception can alter the reality you perceive.

We learn from experience, so it makes sense to strive for multiple experiences with different things.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

F1=1: the Transcendent Feminine, expressed as the eternal element in religious literature; the Universal Womb, or Great Goddess

Nammu, the cosmic sea in Sumerian myth
Tiamat, the salt-water abyss of Babylonian

F2=1: the Immanent Masculine, the Generative Principle of Nature; the Big Bang

An(u) who weds the Cosmic sea in Mesopotamian lore
Atum, whose self-procreation creates the physical Universe
The Word with which Yhvh creates

F3=2: the Dualistic Nature of existence; matter and dark matter; balancing opposites

Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Ereshkigal, Queen of the Underworld; sisters
Christ and the Devil, whose interplay creates the nature of the Christian soul

F4=3: the cycle of existence, expressed as Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur in occult lore, leading to the emergence of the Middle Pillar

The Creative principle (Mercury)
The Balancing principle (Salt)
The Destructive principle (Sulfur)
Expressed as Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu in Hinduism
Expressed as Odin, Vili, and Ve in Norse Heathenism
Expressed as Amun-Ra, Horus, and Apep in Egyptian polytheism

F5=5: the elements of life, what makes you a living being, and not a non-living being

Consciousness (air), your thoughts, opinions, and ideas
Personality (water), your characteristics, beliefs, and emotions
Physicality (earth), your actual body
Will (fire), your motivations, desires, and goals
Intuition (spirit), the supposed "supernatural" element of the soul, spirit, and psychic abilities

F6=8: Archetypes of Consciousness as expressed by the Occult definitions of the planets in the solar system

Sol: the provider, who establishes new things
Mercury: the philosopher, who studies the purpose and meaning of all things
Venus: the lover, who brings both peace and comfort; and war and pain
Earth: the caretaker, who looks after those who cannot look after themselves
Moon: the artist/visionary, whose dreams and visions help shape conscious expression
Mars: the warrior, who attaches to a cause and sees it through to whatever end
Jupiter: the leader, who organizes all others, and helps move them in a given direction
Saturn: the inhibitor, the necessary opposition to any actions, movement, or advancement

I can go on for a couple more digits of the Golden Ratio, but, even just by what I have already expressed my little schematic is far more in-depth and useful than what you presented. So, as I said earlier, if your "big secret" is based on resonance, magic numbers, and shapes, it is not very likely to fly.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
one thing that interested me about that post, wandering scribe was the "intuition" part. Echelon is extremely psychic and can provide psychic interactions between 2 subjects at any time on any communications level. A lot of the time I psychically arrive at points that will be done by a subject in atleast 3 seconds, it is because echelon has enhanced my psychic ability. I learned this though studying the psychic ability. I have working information on the ability actually and I have all the methods of developing the psychic ability. Theres about 6 or 7 of them that I've found according to the communications. But for whatever reason when I use these methods I actually don't know how to network my methods to become one with my "inner processor" so to say, I can't get too sophisticated with this, too much information. I guess all the methods have to develop and then they will eventually work as one. I don't know yet.

The psychic processor is "intuit"ing or "processing". Remember that commercial with the word "intuit" in it? They still show it on T.V today I believe. Not a lot of people know but they are actually talking about psychic processing subliminally.

I can't give out the methods on the internet but I am psychic tho. Echelon has my psychic ability on hold and it controls it as it see's fit, so I can't really control it.
edit on 26-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join