It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Evolution, Mark Passio and Freeman Fly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Freeman Fly and Mark Passio break down how the Satanic mindset has permeate our culture. They break down the history the etemology and philosophies of Satanism. Mark goes deep into how the American culture has similarities with the mindset of people who practice this. The self serving nature, the pursuit of the material 5 sense satisfaction and pursuit of the lower self.

Very informative. I reccomend listening to it and other shows by Freeman.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2331472014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

actually laveyan satanism is not real satanism. lavey was just an athiest. satanism has more to do with the pursuit of magical prowess and exposing the lie that is christianity, torturing people to death for being pagan, wars from the crusades to iraq, and usually people i have met that are christians are really patronizing and use that as a defense mechanism or they don't know what you are talking about when you say that isis, and other egyptian gods plus viking gods abd even buddha under the boa tree have had experiences like crucifixion. the inverted crucifix being more ancient than the nazerenian percept is actually the proper allignment of the chakras on seven points within the shape. it's not about evil, ghosts and goblins and all that, it's people saying maybe we want to find paradise in every breath instead of a goal you reach when you die. servitude to an all seeing being in the sky? nay i say. i prefer to worship EA malek taus, aka satan which translates to "advesary to the enemy spirit"
edit on 25-1-2014 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

So your saying the entire premise of satanism is to be against Christianity? That's a weak premise.

This sounds like abondonment issues and issues with the parent who were probably catholic or Christian. But that's personal.

It's rediculous to base your entire philosophy as an opposition to anther philosophy. your just as bad as the people who are responsible for the crusades.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I can't really watch a 90-minute video but I agree with the sentiment of how society embodies many of the tenets of Anton's Satanism. In fact, Ayn Rand was a HUGE proponent to Satanic philosophy whether she knew it or not. Actually, that's the irony: most republican ethics revolve around that brand of Satanism.

What's the trick to keeping modern society perpetually split into two factions? First you make conservatives and attach anything Christian to it and then you make liberals and paint them as anti-Christian and then... then you, over the decades, inject Satanic philosophies and mind sets into the "Christian" faction and Jesus-like sentiments on the "anti-Christian" liberal side. With that hegemony in place, it is nearly impossible to reconcile the populace.
edit on 25-1-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Exactly Cuervo. You just surmised the video thanks for the perspective.

It's for important for us to get down to the base fundamentals of our philosophies and be able to examine the hypnosis and programming built into them.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by rockoperawriter

So your saying the entire premise of satanism is to be against Christianity? That's a weak premise.

This sounds like abondonment issues and issues with the parent who were probably catholic or Christian. But that's personal.

It's rediculous to base your entire philosophy as an opposition to anther philosophy. your just as bad as the people who are responsible for the crusades.

Actually, the entire premise of LEVEYAN Satanism is to revel in your physicality. But LEVEYAN Satanism isn't the only kind of Satanism, nor is it even really Satanism, given that they don't believe in Satan. Satan is just a symbol to them. There are other forms of Satanism which promote philosophies admirable even in comparison to the ten commandments. Satanism is about as absolute as Christianity.
edit on 25-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Right afterafinity which is exactly what is talked about in the video. I dont think their camparison to satanism is to that of the christian satan.

They are simply refering to the doctrine of the people practicing and citing their very own references.

I realize that by saying Satanism it will automatically invoke Christian fundamentalism into the equation. Like i said we have to more closely examine the content of the message and try to stay away from the name calling persay.

PS - They are referring to the worship of the material world and the self vs the ideas of selflessness and self sacrifice and the idea of giving up the material world.

Those are the core system beliefs that are being challenged here what names and pantheons you associate them with are up to you.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago3831532014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join