It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the flood....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm Utnapisjtim or simply U for short. I've been around here a couple of months already as a fullblown member, but I first discovered ATS about ten years ago and have lurked in the shadows since then, getting ever more eager to participate more directly. I'm a Scandinavian, soon to be 40, a recovering alcoholic and hellbent on anything mysterious, religious, historical, the Quadrivium, linguistics-- the Bollocks! Pythagoras, Plato, Hermes, Sumerian myths (Utnapishtim was the Sumerian Noah), Egyptian religion, Vedas, Prophecy, Kaballah, cosmology, math, calendars, the Bible. It's all in my growing library.

But now I have to fly here. Thanks for an excellent site!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

You've put up some really good threads and have stretched the learning curve for quite a few of us. Your introduction is late but a good one. Flag for you, and long may it wave.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
hiya

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Cool intro !!

How's the weather over there?

Here in Siberia...I mean Montreal, it's freeeeeeeeeeeeezing...

I normally say Have Fun & Enjoy but it seems that you already have.

So...just keep doing it !!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thanx again. Just found the into forum the other day, should have done it months ago, read something about it in the terms as far as I remember (rather rigid to me, but I guess they have their reasons). Anyway, thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Jarring
hiya

Oi

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

SonoftheSun

Cool intro !!

Just wait for the intermezzo

How's the weather over there?
Here in Siberia...I mean Montreal, it's freeeeeeeeeeeeezing...

Winter's finally back over here, it's a bit windy, but I enjoy the snow and the cold actually, just put on an extra layer of cloathes and the snow lights up the thing that really bothers me with winter-- the bloody long nights. Pitch dark at four PM, I actually went away and bought one of those lamps to sit and stare in, and it fixed my insomnia.

I normally say Have Fun & Enjoy but it seems that you already have. So...just keep doing it !!

Thanks. Yes, i've been posting for a couple of months already, kindof forgot....

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I wanted to welcome you and truly say congratulations on kicking the habit of drinking. My mom died from her alcohol abuse and that was no fun.
You seem to have a lot of fun interests and I haven't seen you around so maybe we just haven't crossed paths on here yet, unless my brain is failing me and we have

Anyway.. Glad you introduced yourself and see you around.

Peace and love
-nat
edit on 24-1-2014 by natalia because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks. And be well youself

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome U.Looking at your interests I think you'll find tons of material here for you to soak up

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Yes, it's a big house, hard to see the forest for the trees. Kudos.

I understand there has been some kind of an embargo on all religious a while back. I somehow managed to get one of my threads stuck at the top of the page for nearly a week and the staro'meter went bananas. I got lots of time to sit and read books discuss which end of the dog has a tail here, so I'll be around

new topics

top topics

join