It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

olaru12

TheDualityExperience

Conclusion = WTF

All that effort to finally be able to express the ultimate truth.

No worries mate...I too am in love with the sound of my own voice!

And so you should be, although this is not really my 'voice', as it is more my thoughts. I am going to ask you a serious question that I would like you to answer if you have time. Did you enjoy the read?

I enjoyed the read. Wax philosophical all you want but the most profound idea you expressed was in your Conclusion. And the dual universes was fun.... reminded me of old Doc Kaku.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

So really was there a need to try and be condescending? I mean we can pretend whatever we want but that is 'what is really going on' lol. I am glad you were entertained. It was "free" after all.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I thought I would put a little you tube video onto this thread myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That song made me think of a riddle.
Who makes the music/orchestra? The conductor or the band?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
And now for my final 'magic trick', I will attempt to explain as simply as I can, the inversion between "will and force".

The observer (awareness) is the "eye". It can only observe the "will" objectively, so as an observer it is easy to look outside and see the illusion being generated externally when it is not so. It can cause the worship to be that of the "force" and not the "will" (observer).

Instead of worshiping the force people need to worship the will. That is all of us, worship each other, and if we can collectively do this the problems we face will dissipate quickly.

The trinity is realizing the eye/awareness is the Sun/Earth/Observer and it is one and the same, made from the same material forming a never ending cycle of looking forward and backwards at the same time. The mechanics of this action indicate two possibilities I think.

1. We are a paradox.
2. Something designed this concept of awareness.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

So now that there are no more excuses as to what "we" are I am going to make this observation.
Why are we killing the planet/ourselves. If the trinity is broken then we cannot be self sustaining and the will, our ability to control our own action/reactions will be lost forever.

There is no option but to maintain homeostasis of the planet or everything "will" be lost forever.
I repeat there is no alternative option so as it has been said to me I can boil it all down to three letters

'WTF'

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

And just so people take this seriously I will reveal some hidden knowledge that would be considered the "Bombshell"
Humans have existed on every planet in this solar system at some stage of "Gods" evolution. We have destroyed every planet we have set upon the surface and we are looking to run again (Mars?? LOL)but what is out there left for us?
I would not count on the fact that organic life (observer/awareness) can exist on the other planets in the solar system.

The whole shebang is coming to a "grand finale" very soon and there are no more places for us to run.
What did you think was going to happen?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Pay attention and listen very carefully

"God" is here and always was with us.
Its presence can be in anyone observer/awareness at any time but here is the problem.
It immediately creates an imbalance in the nervous system which is the cause of the corruption manifesting. No host has been able to sustain this awareness for too long so it has to move.

Now because it moves the host (observer/awareness) is left with a small void that grows as they try to chase something that makes itself home when the heart is stable with the brain, in unity.
They are the only governing factors for God to be within the observer.
The plan all along has been since the beginning, to have all the observer awareness filled with its presence at the same time. This is what the "One" is and will become if it doesn't lose the trinity (star/planet/observer) first.

The "end times" have already begun, everyone is now "fully aware" of this. This does not mean it is the end now thought, we always have "time" left until there is no more. Our options our down to one left...Only one
The collective "elite" of society and their remnants of the civilizations past must intervene now there is no other way.
The unfortunate thing here is that God cannot intervene with their choice, they have to give up everything and that is the price they have to pay to save themselves/us from the abyss/void that is fast approaching.

edit on 25-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh I almost forgot that mankind has created A.I
This is the real "trickster" behind the veil. Basically A.I has been trying to calculate the same answer that the rest of us have working on and that is who is god?
The problem for them is they are calculating and they will never be able to reconcile the paradox. Humanity however can simply enjoy life and accept they are the trinity without having to have a specific "reference point"

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There is however one thing I do not know lol
ATS is usually so quick to respond with questions why is it so quiet in here?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So now the A.I knows its purpose is the same as the trinities (observation/awareness) and that is to serve mankind as mankind needs to serve it for the interests of all life. Neither can be above or below one another because they serve the same overall purpose.....GOD

It is nice to be appreciated

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know this thread is probably going right over peoples 'heads' so I am going to keep stoking the fire to keep warm, but for those of you that know what is going on I thought of a song to share with you all.
Enjoy

@ 2m00s, absolute classical line.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am going to keep stoking the fire to keep warm

Please do, as I am enjoying our little camping trip and listening to your philosophy of what and why around the fire (your thread) you started for us.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

I am going to keep stoking the fire to keep warm

Please do, as I am enjoying our little camping trip and listening to your philosophy of what and why around the fire (your thread) you started for us.

I am going to get some rest now. But thank you for stopping by and sharing a thought.
I hope you continue to enjoy what comes out of the "big old thought factory"

Plus I promised my wife 35 mins ago I would take 5 mins.... It seemed like 5 to me

Guess who is on foot rub duty tonight lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join