It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So I was a bit bored and today and decided to just lay all my cards down...Make the call so to speak hehe
What I am about to tell you is how I have come to understand the current situation with humanity, which I am proudly a part of I might add. I am not looking to defend my claims nor should anyone believe them, if you do not like what I have to express then walk away, that is your birth right.

I am going to try and keep this is simple as possible and the content will be subjective in nature so I will be offering no proof or providing third party information to support me. All the information within this post is the collective contribution from too many people to individually thank so I will just thank all of ATS.

The universe is two parts. We are one part of this equation. The other part also contains intelligences similar to earth with insects, reptiles, animals etc. The difference being that the "other side" has no set form, they are whatever they can copy from a source over here. Both sides occupy the same space and are energetically opposites.

How do both sides exist in the same space? Well the entire body is a compressed universe and the human brain connects to anything within the entire universe but it all happens within what we label "consciousness". Our brain is producing this effect and within this "consciousness" other intelligences can take up residence. They have no form so they will mimic from the host memories. They reproduce like we do (except asexually) and are parasitic in nature. Given time they can take control of the host once the host has lost will to "think for themselves".

It is all energy and humanity has just copied in the footsteps of these intelligences. They are not bad or good they are exactly like us without the ability to have structure. Because they are energetic in nature, if they are allowed to cultivate for an extended period of time, the host can manifest them as physical for a very short period of time amongst other unusual side effects/abilities.

They do however have the ability to produce chemicals in the brain which can give them leverage through our emotions. That is there only and I stress only angle for manipulation. They can be easily removed, but the host has to deal with their insecurities, all the things they try to hide, because that is how these intelligences can really take over if they want. "Consciousness" is as vast as the universe and there are many places they can be without being in our awareness.

It is all happening through the human brain/body system so once we as mankind start using more and more of the brain, we will have to start learning to control our emotions much better in order to survive "the invasion" lol. Sorry but it kind of will be for those that have fear within them.

I hope you have enjoyed my 'rant'

edit on 23-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Another thing to add which I think is relevant is that the "game" or "battle" is not between ourselves it is between us and them. The grounds are here on earth (because we are here) for this to take place. When we die we will become like them and exist within the very minds of the living. Whatever rules the roost of an individuals belief system is where the energy will go after death. You will go where that energy goes and infest what it infests.
So make this life count while you have it because when your dead you will have no more brain for your own reference point..
Just think of living in the minds of a few billion mutated radioactive sick and suffering individuals. That will be the playground.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Now I will talk about why blood lines and family are so important.
First of all peoples "extended families" are rather large if it is understood that humanity has been around for a very long time. This genetic code or link is what allows "consciousness" to travel within. Any humans that have left the planet have carried this "star gate" genetic code to other home worlds, so there is potentially other living hosts to inhabit there "consciousness" upon death should earth become "lifeless".

The same goes for any "off world entities" that have mixed there genetic code with ours, have given themselves another "playground" too, more "consciousness" to inhabit. This is where our current problem lies, with "alien" intelligence being mixed in with ours. Humanity has followed the technological path to a fault as we have proven to be irresponsible with power time and time again.

We have allowed the infestation to push humanities evolution in the direction that caused the "off word" intelligences to come here in the first place. Destruction of their home world. What was once even a paradise for them will become a wasteland if we continue our current rate of evolution without reconciling our petty squabbles.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Since the thread is a massive hit I will continue, please hold the applause until the end

This is the big one what everyone has been waiting for.
Sun=light=awareness=choice
Host organism = Earth
Custodians of planet Earth = humans (filled with awareness)
Choice= protect organism/destroy organism (including custodians)
Purpose= one viable choice
Intent=thrive/grow/reproduce
outcome = healthy organism/dead organism
Host organism sustained by = Sun
hierarchy structure = Sun/planet/custodian
Humans = Sun/s
Earth = Galaxy interface
Conclusion = WTF

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So to sum it all up into something anyone can understand, even a four year old I conclude.
Earth is heaven or hell depending on what we collectively create.
Everyone on earth is the embodiment of our solar sun or another sun in the galaxy. The "sound" of a specific 'sun' will also match the embodiments biometric frequency.
A 'sun' is under the hierarchy structure of a greater "potential/will/force". Intelligence at solar level (sun) indicate further expanding intelligence into the universe. At some point I surmise there will be a limit, the creator, the perfect embodiment of the infinite potential which would make it finite and complete or whole.
The beauty is that we each have the potential to be this, in that image. Who came first or last does not matter in the overall scheme but someone had to be first that is why they are called "God". = 101 = choice/distinguishable pattern

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Now before my brain is royally fried I will explain how anyone can achieve this embodiment although I doubt many will like it.
It is a basic technique so basic you might even go no waiii

In order to "own" or fill light/awareness into the observer (you/me) there can be no doubt, no weakness (fear) within the body. It is not going to be the same for everyone but basically an individual has to own every experience they have ever had and feel comfortable with it enough to talk about it with the people they most care about. Every lie, every secret, all the things a person does but doesn't want others to know because they are ashamed or guilty. The personality must not be able to be leveraged at all by fear or doubt and the only way that can happen is to not be emotionally dependent on others

This is essentially cleansing the ego of the "darkness". The ego remains but it must be in check as it is the byproduct of our choice.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Your philosophy reminds me of my own... somewhat anyway.

Your conclusion of WTF was indeed a good laugh this morning. lol Thanks!

I long for the day our brains go into full effect.

Maybe consciousness is all there is.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

MamaJ
Your philosophy reminds me of my own... somewhat anyway.

Your conclusion of WTF was indeed a good laugh this morning. lol Thanks!

I long for the day our brains go into full effect.

I can understand why it is a tough choice to say weather we should or shouldn't have full brain capacity usage, but from my own experience many people would likely kill themselves/others, be killed or go mad if it occurred and they had too much fear lurking in the "conscious background". It will be something though when it finally happens

Consciousness may be all there is but awareness of its potential is what everyone should strive for.
Thank you for your contribution MJ.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Since the thread is a massive hit I will continue

Please do,

sometimes things are best said and/or read to oneself.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Earth is heaven or hell depending on what we collectively create. Everyone on earth is the embodiment of our solar sun or another sun in the galaxy. The "sound" of a specific 'sun' will also match the embodiments biometric frequency. A 'sun' is under the hierarchy structure of a greater "potential/will/force". Intelligence at solar level (sun) indicate further expanding intelligence into the universe. At some point I surmise there will be a limit, the creator, the perfect embodiment of the infinite potential which would make it finite and complete or whole. The beauty is that we each have the potential to be this, in that image. Who came first or last does not matter in the overall scheme but someone had to be first that is why they are called "God". = 101 = choice/distinguishable pattern

your words need no others, I just choose to voice mine in agreement, actually extremely beautiful way of expressing whats really going on from your point of view.

It seems as though my point of view is similar to yours hence my agreement and recognition of the beauty you have just posted.

In order to "own" or fill light/awareness into the observer (you/me) there can be no doubt, no weakness (fear) within the body. It is not going to be the same for everyone but basically an individual has to own every experience they have ever had and feel comfortable with it enough to talk about it with the people they most care about. Every lie, every secret, all the things a person does but doesn't want others to know because they are ashamed or guilty. The personality must not be able to be leveraged at all by fear or doubt and the only way that can happen is to not be emotionally dependent on others This is essentially cleansing the ego of the "darkness". The ego remains but it must be in check as it is the byproduct of our choice.

Its unfortunate it take many a lifetime to realize this and even more unfortunate many do not at all.

In the darkness one cannot recognize what it is in front of them, shine a little light on it and all becomes clear.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

DING DING DING

and we have a winner, well at least in my world that I share with you all.

even simpler than how you explain Duality, yet details are needed for many to grasp the big picture.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by MamaJ

DING DING DING

and we have a winner, well at least in my world that I share with you all.

even simpler than how you explain Duality, yet details are needed for many to grasp the big picture.

I agree. It is the detail where translation becomes lost or found though.
Thank you for contributing to the post.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I agree. It is the detail where translation becomes lost or found though. Thank you for contributing to the post.

Thank you for posting,

I just hope many more read your words and understand as I do as its peaceful filled with love and explains a path towards a golden age so many before have prophesied or spoken of.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Its unfortunate it take many a lifetime to realize this and even more unfortunate many do not at all.

In the darkness one cannot recognize what it is in front of them, shine a little light on it and all becomes clear.

Just imagine if people catch the "spark" and send out more

ATS is a portal and there is a spark in it currently

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a really interesting, good thread.

S&F. Bump.

Nothing really to add. I just think this thread isn't getting the attention it deserves. I think the Philosophy forum would have been a better fit that would have yielded more responses.

CdT

link   
Double Post.

If this continues, and continues to drive me nuts. All this double posting. I may have to stop responding and have this a read only site! Sheesh.

LOL

CdT
edit on 24-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: double post

link   
Triple post

edit on 24-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: double post

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
This is a really interesting, good thread.

S&F. Bump.

Nothing really to add. I just think this thread isn't getting the attention it deserves. I think the Philosophy forum would have been a better fit that would have yielded more responses.

CdT

As long as people get a chance to read what I have expressed I am ok with that. Build it and they will come right

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Conclusion = WTF

All that effort to finally be able to express the ultimate truth.

No worries mate...I too am in love with the sound of my own voice!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

olaru12

TheDualityExperience

Conclusion = WTF

All that effort to finally be able to express the ultimate truth.

No worries mate...I too am in love with the sound of my own voice!

And so you should be, although this is not really my 'voice', as it is more my thoughts. I am going to ask you a serious question that I would like you to answer if you have time. Did you enjoy the read?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join