It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

From black to at least grey if not white.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Zaphod58

From black to at least grey if not white.

Wow I cant wait

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Also is it a recent discovery or has it been around awhile?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

May be we can start betting for the contactor Boeing - Lockheed - or Northrop? Too long waiting another year pfff, I hope it will be a brand new inovative Platform, since a lot of years we haven't see something great since the F-22. A new type of propulsion ? very interesting realy inovative ?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Darkpr0
Before anyone gets really waist-deep in this, I would just like to point out that the author here is Nick Cook. As far as I can tell, this is the same Nick Cook who has been kicking around antigravity in Jane's since the mid-90s. He has also written several books which I can only describe as a bit whimsical. I can't give out copyrighted material, but here's a link to a review of one of his books. I recommend reading the article (and book, for the more adventurous) and deciding for yourself whether this is the same guy, and whether he is a trustworthy source of news on the subject.

The Hunt for Zero Point

Pr0

I'm fairly certain nick was onto something else that actually is real but somehow thought it was anti-grav instead.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

I vote northrop

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Would www.abovetopsecret.com... bear any resemblance to the system you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

I'm fairly certain nick was onto something else that actually is real but somehow thought it was anti-grav instead.

I guess if it looks like anti grav and quacks like anti grav if you dont know how it works you will probably think it is Anti Grav.

I love makeing those little electric lifters, cool for party tricks as everyone thinks your some genuis that has cracked anti grav until you tell them its just ionised air and you can make one for £20.
edit on 23-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
don't beat me for going off topic but you know these corporations are starting to do all sorts of neat Sci-Fi type stuff.

like there is another famous U.S. Company that is making a honest to goodness truck mobile commercial power fusion reactor. they aren't saying they're working or experimenting towards it neither. they say it will be out within 5 years.
another is allegedly testing out Rossi's LENR (think it's along the lines of but not quite cold fusion ) thingy.
several are testing out fuel cell powerplants for some of thier facilities. FEDEX was one and maybe Walmart, i vaguely remember.

edit on 23-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: typos doncha know

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The system wouldn't give you any really big changes that you would observe, mainly aerodynamical and stealth properties, could make you glow in the dark though

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

The system wouldn't give you any really big changes that you would observe, mainly aerodynamical and stealth properties, could make you glow in the dark though

O we talking the B-2 system? I though we were talking Zaphods new propulsion.

Glow in the dark eh? Next air show that has a B-2 shall I bring a geiger counter?

As for the new propulsion Im going to go with either some lightcraft or a lighter than air type craft.
edit on 23-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sort of, that's what nick stumbled across and thought was anti gravity. There's different types though, so you probably wouldn't register anything on a Geiger counter, but if you could you probably wouldn't be able to get close enough.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If it's not straight up anti-gravity...then my best guess is some kind of "drive" on board the craft that significantly either:

1. Reduces the craft's weight
2. Increases the craft's aerodynamic properties

Some kind of system to alter the mass of the object might also be a possible contender.

I'm just speculating though, as I have no sources.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

Sort of, that's what nick stumbled across and thought was anti gravity. There's different types though, so you probably wouldn't register anything on a Geiger counter, but if you could you probably wouldn't be able to get close enough.

So its a beta emiter?
Large nuclear battrey? That would be intresting. I know los Almos produced one the size of a refirgerator and could generate 25MW. Something on those lines connected to something like a ion craft lifter to help eaise the lifting force?

If I am going into no no land tell me cause I actually wouldnt want to endanger anyone

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Not into no no land, just the wrong direction. I'll pm you a few links when I get home.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Stealthbomber

Not into no no land, just the wrong direction. I'll pm you a few links when I get home.

Cool Il be intrested thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58
There is a propulsion system in use that is not exactly antigravity, but is not what you would see on a normal aircraft. It's in limited use but it's out there.

Are you talking about plasma flow modification from dielectric barrier discharge? That isn't propulsion, but it could be considered control and drag reduction.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

No. Without going into detail it makes a lot of sense once you hear it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

No I am talking about a propulsion system.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Tajlakz

No. Without going into detail it makes a lot of sense once you hear it.

On the lines of lightcraft or a advanced lighter than air type craft?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join