It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Cops Tased Man’s Genitals Until He Could “Smell His Flesh Burning”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

mikeone718
The second line in this article really got me thinking - the description of the young male.
Although a taser to the jewels is a pretty barbaric crime, I'm left wondering, what actually happened?
I'm willing to bet that this kid was hostile toward police and was given several chances to walk away.
Now with an article like this, we're supposed to believe that we're in a police state, forgetting that we have morons that don't know when its time to give up the "gangsta" crap and just shut up.

The cop's sense of humor is worth noting - trying to give new meaning to fireballs.

It doesn't matter if the article is wrong and the kid was acting like a jackass. At the VERY most that warrants a ticket and even that is overboard. Talking back to cops does not deserve a beating. Maybe a cop is just human and he snaps and attacks someone? That cop should get assault. I totally understand that cops have to deal with a lot of people that everyone would honestly rather just avoid, but that's the price they pay for having the authority to harm/kill us, and have a word worth more than yours in court. If they're unable to use that authority properly, perhaps they shouldn't be a cop.

If it's not possible to find enough people that can uphold the ideal standard, perhaps we need to rethink the entire model of policing.

Besides that, how is it possible to litter on your own property in the first place? Sounds like someone trying to fill a quota is what started the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Hmmmm funny how that article ONLY gave one side of the story??!! No mention of the other side, from the cops.

Seems to me that it was convenient excuse of "nerve damage" for dropping the smoke in that one hand, yet he managed to smoke with that hand,,,why did he not smoke with the other hand? Some questions have not been answered!

I think its more exaggerated than anything, to get out of a fine for littering!! Which he probably did with full intent. Otherwise he would of smoked the cigarette in the hand that is ok......well to me anyway!!

However, tasering a guys genitals up to 10 time is abuse of power. IF that story is legit....hmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
wow, just wow ... unfreakinbelievable.

all i can say is thank goodness it wasn't me who was the "mom" or there would be two less thugs on patrol and grandchildren might still be possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

projectvxn

Tindalos2013
reply to post by Eryiedes

There are a lot of innocent people in the USA. And I get the impression, from what I read on ATS, that the police force is intent on harming or killing every last one of you.

Eventually every day people are going to start shooting back.

This is exactly the kind of thing that is souring the publics view of the police we pay for.

One day they are going to do something so shocking to the conscience of the people that armed individuals are just gonna start going after cops and any law enforcement at all.

does Rodney King ring a bell?...its happened before and will happen again...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

This may very well seem to be only one side of the argument, but as to the burning of his testicals with a stun gun, what did the poor dude do to deserve such treatment from a socalled officer of the law?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by projectbane

This may very well seem to be only one side of the argument, but as to the burning of his testicals with a stun gun, what did the poor dude do to deserve such treatment from a socalled officer of the law?

edit on 23-1-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join