It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Cops Tased Man’s Genitals Until He Could “Smell His Flesh Burning”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Every-Damn-Day...

We can't go 24 hour without hearing about this kind of evil crap from the police.
When will enough be enough?
I wonder how many of these officers will still have a job after all the smoke clears?
Perhaps a little anger management is in order?
"Cooking flesh"?
Seriously?
How are these monsters not in jail?
I am disgusted with the human race.
Decide for yourself...

www.courthousenews.com...

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

There are a lot of innocent people in the USA. And I get the impression, from what I read on ATS, that the police force is intent on harming or killing every last one of you.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

"Isolated incident".

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm all for the death penalty here.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

gladtobehere

"Isolated incident".

You're just being sarcastic aren't you? If you think this is an "Isolated incident", then the meaning of isolated has changed

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
and
Isolation is Crowded.

edit on 22-1-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
How did I know this was going to be "the land of the free".

When I see child abuse I think catholic

When I see terrorist attack I think Muslim

When I see police brutality I think American.
edit on 22-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Some people pay top dollar for this kind of fun and games, this LEO should possibly look at a more lucrative career in the S&M industry.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When I try to read the article, my browser locks up.

Curious ...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

crazyewok
How did I know this was going to be "the land of the free".

When I see child abuse I think catholic

When I see terrorist attack I think Muslim

When I see police brutality I think American.
edit on 22-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

never a truer word said

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

When I see state sponsored terrorism, I think murica.

These psychopaths think they can just go home to the burbs after work and enjoy a cold one in front of the TV. This abuse of power will continue until that belief changes. It's polite circles, it's called "boundary setting".

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
U.N. study speaks out about 9/11 and the aftermath in policeship.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Every one of these threads that pop up daily should be tagged on this thread:

We do not live in a police state... ATS Thread.

The thread would be flooded with examples of how much of a police state our country is becoming.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
One way to sterilize the public to control population. Probably more effective than surgery.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The second line in this article really got me thinking - the description of the young male.
Although a taser to the jewels is a pretty barbaric crime, I'm left wondering, what actually happened?
I'm willing to bet that this kid was hostile toward police and was given several chances to walk away.
Now with an article like this, we're supposed to believe that we're in a police state, forgetting that we have morons that don't know when its time to give up the "gangsta" crap and just shut up.

The cop's sense of humor is worth noting - trying to give new meaning to fireballs.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by crazyewok

When I see state sponsored terrorism, I think murica.

These psychopaths think they can just go home to the burbs after work and enjoy a cold one in front of the TV. This abuse of power will continue until that belief changes. It's polite circles, it's called "boundary setting".

Its a damed shame and it goes completly against the ideals of your country.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I honestly read this and wonder why more of this cities finest aren't getting gunned down you do stupid ish like that to me. I would remember your face and who you are for the rest of my life the personal vendetta would become so strong that one day I would do something equally or further if ever given the chance. And with every story I can feel that same hatred building up amongst society that pretty soon the "Jack Boot Thugs" will become the hunted. And when it begins I feel the best course of action would not to be a "PIG" at that time.

Day after day it feels like these guys are trying to egg on a full scale confrontation and in that event maybe these ***holes will need the tanks they have been buying.

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Tindalos2013

There are a lot of innocent people in the USA. And I get the impression, from what I read on ATS, that the police force is intent on harming or killing every last one of you.

Eventually every day people are going to start shooting back.

This is exactly the kind of thing that is souring the publics view of the police we pay for.

One day they are going to do something so shocking to the conscience of the people that armed individuals are just gonna start going after cops and any law enforcement at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thats quite sick and twisted. An attitude i would not expect from a police officer

I agree with the others this officer deserves the death penalty.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sounds just about plausible, why am I not shocked and surprised to hear of another incident involving Police brutality!

Time the people took action against these swine!

Fiat justitia ruat caelum!!!

edit on 22-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think most people here would agree that the guy who got tazed said or did something to these cops for it to have gotten out of hand. Cops just don't normally do this for no reason. If something was said between them I wish it would have been printed so we could get the whole story. That being said, what the hell could you possibly say that deserves this kind of treatment. This makes me sick and I'm really getting tired of hearing about out of control cops abusing the citizens they swore an oath to protect. I think they need to evaluate why a person wants to become a cop, better before sending these people to law enforcement training school and then giving them a badge. It's one thing to want to protect and serve your fellow Americans. I think there are too many that just want to be able to carry a gun and club around and intimidate people. Maybe these are the guys who were picked on or who got beat up in school and they are going to get even with everybody when they see a chance. Another thing is after they have been on the force for a while, they start looking at the public as a-holes and they see things as us versus them. I know a cop bar and you should hear them talk. They talk like they are elite and everybody else is trying to get away with something. Then they drive home legally drunk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join