It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev protests happening now! Live Feed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

At this point I doubt the US has anything to do with this, although they are never far behind. Kiev( Ukraine ) is an EU Russia proxy. Tensions are rising between Russia and EU over the past few years.

On this, I am not guessing. McCain and Co. were personally IN The Ukraine, publicly and very clearly in support of the opposition there. There wasn't anything subtle or even sneaky about it. They apparently feel no need to be subtle anymore...and if you look hard enough, I was saying then that McCain must have gone totally insane to provoke Putin SO directly in his own backyard.

It would be similar to Russian Duma members coming here and advocating a close U.S. Ally or 'more or less' protectorate state like..say...Canada...to have a good 'ol fashioned overthrow by Pro-Russian partisans. In fact...aside from size, it's exactly like that.

I hope Ukraine puts it down... hard. If they don't and it goes to a Western Government under THESE circumstances? It will by NO means end there...any more than the Soviet or now, Russian Government has ever tolerated that done in their face. Ukraine will be the ones on the short end and suffering ..while McCain counts coup and brags on how they helped bring change to another nation.......and just another notch on the totem for him and friends.

Some don't see the US hand ..but I can't help but recall it right there, flipping Putin the bird in full view of the world to see, very recently. Now look.....they 'just happened' to have what McCain called for. What a quinky dink of coincidence, eh?
edit on 22-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sounds like the pathetic brainwashed idiots are running out of ammo and are now throwing and burning tires kinda like what the terrorists did in Syria ironic.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

dont worry Wrabbit2000 these losers that your seeing live are a tiny minority of the western part of the Ukrainian side that never had won any elections it seems that McCain and Co had managed to gather all the losers and a former wired looking bad hair day queen former President has its Saviours.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Jobeycool
What is the deal with all the explosions?

They are trying to blind the officers and prevent which that never works they will run out of steam.

In fact i do remember the opposition had called for a Nation wide Taxi strike which actually it never happened that shows how much support they got.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Funny now that MSM has picked up on this in full, this thread has died off.

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- At least nine people died Tuesday in protests in Kiev, seven of them civilians and two police, authorities said.

A total of 47 police officers were injured, the Interior Ministry said. As violence continued, the ministry said metro stations were closed, and Kiev officials urged residents to stay away from the city center to avoid danger.

The protesters' medical service said more than 150 people were hurt in Tuesday's clashes.

Just keeping a heads up on this.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is a link to current events, happening now.

Kiev Square being Cleared...

and the breaking news feed for various headlines related to it..

Breaking News

Ukrainian riot police are moving slowly into Kiev's Independence Square from the northern end, @Reuters reports

Ukrainian television presenter says private channel 5 Kanal TV only available online; 'live broadcasting has been completely shut down across the country' -

Those are some of the last headlines to cross the Breaking feed. Sounds like a lot happening there right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join