It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev protests happening now! Live Feed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If posted sorry!

Prosecutors confirmed the two had died from bullet wounds. They are the first fatalities since protests began in November at the government's rejection of a planned treaty with the EU. Wednesday's clashes began after police moved in to dismantle a protest camp. The introduction of new laws last week that criminalise protests has triggered three days of violence.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the youtube live news feed
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/22/2014 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

Some more links.

rt.com...

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 1/22/2014 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Anyone watching in this early morning?

Some pictures.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Viva la revolution!

coming to an area near you....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

One can only hope.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Any government that criminalizes protests are no good!

Don't protest, just get them out. There are enough of you!
edit on 22-1-2014 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Police throwing molotov's now.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Agent008
Police throwing molotov's now.

What the heck?

Official police using a crude incendiary device during a "protest event" for whatever reason?

Looks like massive human rights violations are going on there currently.
This isn't proper or legal in any way. It's extremely irresponsible and dangerous.

If on the other hand the photo is fake or out of context, than never mind, because my response is only if it's real and in the correct context.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What I am really curious about however is where are the "protesters" getting these makeshift "Shields" from?
They all seem to be remarkably similar, as if produced by a similar source.

Also I saw photos of some of them in a "Roman Testudo" formation*.
Who taught these people ancient infantry tactics to deflect projectiles?
It's actually a sophisticated maneuver and requires group discipline and training to properly achieve.

So perhaps there is a lot more to this than we realize, it seems like the "protest" group has backing of some sort.
Which is plausible but "who" I wonder is behind it? Anyone with info on that please chime in.

*I think I saw all of those pics on CNN this morning, it was one of their top stories and they have a handful of photos.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

To anyone protesting i advise leaving your mobile phone at home or be prepared to be tracked and probably prosecuted aka your heading to the gulag!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

All good points and why are we being aloud to watch this protest live? No media blackout? That is strange in of itself.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Probably because TPTB want to replace the current regime with there notion of a democratic process, which let's face it is rather like out of the fat and into the fire!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

TPTB want to replace the current regime

Maybe keep Russia busy with Ukraine yet again...while gearing up for Iran? Maybe Russia is next to fall, but I thought the Bankers (Rothschilds) already control Russia?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
@muzzleflash you raise some seriously good questions. The fact of the matter is that these protests are way to political motivated, since the Arab spring in 09? What good has come from those country's? They are far from better of as they where before, Egypt, Tunisia, Brazil,occupy i'm missing a few.

There was even a thread here a few weeks ago which showed the same pamphlet being used on two different parts of the world. for two totally different reasons.

What i'm trying to explain is that these core protesters are in my eyes either part of the country's secret service or privately trained militia who use guerrilla tactics. Do you remember the protest in Cairo where they used those military grade green lasers? Those are highly expensive and not easy to come by, yet they where popping up everywhere.

They are various films on you tube over the past month which exposes cops dressed as civilians to steer up the crowd.

Although, the saddest part of this is, is that well the majority of those protesters are fighting for something, yet have no clue how they are pawns in a bigger agenda.
edit on ndAmerica/Chicago122000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Personally I don't think there is much these days that the banking cartels don't control or influence at a major level!

Nowhere seems to be free of their stench!

edit on 22-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why is it.. Wherever John McCain and his happy little nation wrecking crew shows up....death and anarchy follow in short order?

I believe he outright said they'd see change in Ukraine. Err... nice... Another nation screwed by us. I'm sure Putin is just overjoyed.

I hope he's in a forgiving mood if this goes sideways and really blows in a bad way. People like McCain and Obama seem to think it's all a big game of Risk and there won't be direct and personal consequence for what they've done. I'm thinking... eventually.. someone like Putin is going to respond in a way to shock them to their pointy little toes.

I don't think everyone sees life, death and national futures as quite the game they do.

What a deal....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

At this point I doubt the US has anything to do with this, although they are never far behind. Kiev( Ukraine ) is an EU Russia proxy. Tensions are rising between Russia and EU over the past few years.

The EU can't handle the fact Russia holds the OIL card, Russia doesn't have to listen to the EU dictatorship because Russia can close their valves and the EU has to suffer one nasty winter. Russia has threatened with this in the past.

That's why the EU doesn't let Syria rest, Saudi Arabia wants to provide a huge oil pipe directly to France thus giving Europe Independence over Russia, but it HAS top past trough Syria.
edit on ndAmerica/Chicago122uk2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Personally I don't think there is much these days that the banking cartels don't control or influence at a major level!

Nowhere seems to be free of their stench!

edit on 22-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Yes, its not about petrol but the petro dollar. What's going on in Ukraine is a proxy war against Russia and BRICS, just as Syria is a proxy war against the increasing influence of Iran and the Muslim prohibition of "riba" (usury).

Hromodske TV aired live footage of the young men and teenagers after they were taken to the Trades Union Building, an Independence Square building occupied by the opposition, for interrogation and a "people's trial." EuroMaidan security guards and journalists asked questions about who they are, what the were doing and who paid them. They were also given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and confess their "crimes."

EuroMaidanPR described most of the suspects as between 16 and 18 yrs old. Under questioning, according to the movement's public relations service, some responded that they had not received any payment yet but were due Hr 300-350 per day to create anarchy. They admitted be hired to wreak havoc with various blunt objects, including a kitchen meat hammer, that they were provided with. Their instruction was to smash windows and cars, according to EuroMaidanPR, while others did not admit to any wrongdoing. -- Brian Bonner
www.kyivpost.com...

Now who on earth would hire thugs to do such a thing

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What is the deal with all the explosions?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Those Pro EU Ukrainian fascist protesters are quite not only desperate the EU sinking ship but they got energized after the heroic visit by Sen John McCain.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

muzzleflash
What I am really curious about however is where are the "protesters" getting these makeshift "Shields" from?
They all seem to be remarkably similar, as if produced by a similar source.

Also I saw photos of some of them in a "Roman Testudo" formation*.
It's actually a sophisticated maneuver and requires group discipline and training to properly achieve.

So perhaps there is a lot more to this than we realize, it seems like the "protest" group has backing of some sort.
Which is plausible but "who" I wonder is behind it? Anyone with info on that please chime in.

*I think I saw all of those pics on CNN this morning, it was one of their top stories and they have a handful of photos.

This the Traitor whom taught them.

I wonder is behind it? Anyone with info on that please chime in.

With pleasure.
Source NED Ukraine 52 NGOs in Kiev
There are currently 52 NGOs in Kiev assisting the opposition. Using your tax payers money.

<<   2 >>

join