It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo: Sandy Hook shooter as a toddler.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

According to the official report the two running and caught in the woods were two reporters.

The load he carried is an extremely weak argument and something you are going to have to concede. It just wasn't the load everyone thought it must be. Everyone was guessing the number of bullets and magazines and making up their own number.

After you know it was only 39 lbs, you should be able to say "okay, I guess he could carry that." Thats if you are being honest with yourself. Being honest with yourself is important in seeing the truth.

Im not saying buy the story, but I am saying dont get hung up on this. Keep looking because if you stop looking here at this silly "he couldnt carry 39 lbs in pockets and slings" idea, no one is going to take you seriously and it will hurt the rest of us trying to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So, a staged pic of a child holding what looks like to be a real firearm (chances are the one in the alleged Lanza pic is probably a plastic toy) is a precursor to a child growing up, going nuts and shooting up a school. I disagree vehemently.
There are quite a few of us that have pics like that, I have one I did of my son's older brother, he's wearing all cammies, cammo facepaint, running around with a toy M16/M203, and that kid today is VERY responsible and looking forward to joining the Army.

I guess that and this pic makes me a bad parent, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Lol early indoctrination isnt good and kinda does make you a bad parent.
edit on 25-1-2014 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

explain how so?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hey Homer

Your pic isnt like the other one. Yours has a totally different feeling to it and there isnt an arsenal nor is that cutie of yours chewing on the gun. It just FEELS different. Your boy is even pointing the gun in a safe way.

By the way... VERY handsome fella in your pic
What a doll!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You could carry it, yes. You could not carry it while racking up a shot to kill ratio against small targets that professional marksmen would envy.

Do you know how hard it is to steady a gun, aim accurately and reload quickly carrying that kind of load? Go try it at your local shooting range, then remember "Lanza" supposedly did the same thing while moving through halls and hitting moving targets.

Story is total BS.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

You could carry it, yes. You could not carry it while racking up a shot to kill ratio against small targets that professional marksmen would envy.

Do you know how hard it is to steady a gun, aim accurately and reload quickly carrying that kind of load? Go try it at your local shooting range, then remember "Lanza" supposedly did the same thing while moving through halls and hitting moving targets.

Story is total BS.

I agree with you to an extent, but ( being ghoulish here for a second) if you are shooting at a bunch of kids huddled together in a small area.. as the paperwork suggested.. its like shooting fish in a barrel. These werent exactly evasively moving targets. They were frightened little kids backed into a corner with no escape.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Ty that was about 5 years ago

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Ty that was about 5 years ago

Well my friend, I hope we can all stop sticking our heads in the sand and at the very least get on the track to providing your child ( and mine, and EVERYONES child) a much better future and more of a base socially to give the future generations a solid footing. I do believe the majority of these events can be prevented. It does rest with the parents.. but each day the govt is getting closer to claiming our children as their own property. Theyve said as much... and they are making moves in that direction. I actually have some real hope for a renaissance of a more whole society.. but I fear that we have a hard road before people wake up and see their own culpability.. and take action.

Keep him close and raise him good, Homer. The whole world is counting on you.. and every other parent.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He's a good kid, very compassionate and considerate of others, I couldnt ever see him doing something like that
Here's a recent pic of us:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No. That isn't the implication at all.

I have answered several people that think this already. I wish people woukd read the whole thread before they have to do anything vehemently.

A picture like that doesn't imply anything about the child. However in retrospect of what happened it might very well shed some light on the parents.

Also there is a big difference between pictures. Also the gun in the picture is almost undoubtedly real. You didnt see such realistic fake guns that often in the 90s. Airport wasnt like it is now.

I would bet your picture is a soldier putting his gear on his daughter. This picture likely isn't a military thing. Its irresponsible given the age of the kid and fact he's got the gun in his mouth.

Im not saying dressing a kid up means the kid will grow up to commit a crime. Iam saying it gives insight into the parents that raised the kid.

Just as I can infer the parent in your picture is likely a soldier given the gear (at very least a gun owner/enthusiast/prepped). We can infer about the toddlers parents.

Given that Nancy l anza was buying adam l anza a semi auto for xmas and he murdered twenty some people ten days be for he could get it I think everything the picture made me infer was correct. It opens up questions about who surrounded AL. There is mo denying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Racking up a shot? Do you know how the guns he used work? Yes I know how easy it is to aim. I shoot. It woukd be simple. We are talking shooting large targets at a range of no more than ten feet. It doesn't get any easier. He shot 80 rounds in room 10 and killed 15 kids. You are way over exaggerating this whole thing.

I can guarantee you, yes I could carry it while accurately using the weapon. So could you. So could a 15 year old kid. So could a grandma.

Any healthy male could. It's just 39 lbs supported. The gun you pull the slide once and you are good for 30 rounds.

Its not b.s.

Like I said move on if you want to be taken seriously.
edit on 25-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I dont agree with him at all. Carrying 39 lbs is easy. Especially supported it's probably like a quarter or half as light. Then pulling a trigger.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Agree to disagree, friend. We're on the same team here. No need to get snippy or take things personal.

I shoot as well, and have friends in the Marines, Navy, and an ex-member of Blackwater. They all call BS.

I do too.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It instills bias towards certain beliefs without objective thought behind it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

aivlas

It instills bias towards certain beliefs without objective thought behind it.

Heck, we ALL do that with our kids. Then we allow them the environment and instill the ability of critical though.. and making their own choices. Well, unless we are raising robots... and it seems MANY are.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Im saying dont call b.s. try it out yourself. Strap that much weight on. And shoot targets at ten feet next time your at a range. You will see its not that big a deal.

Im just saying if we settle for something flimsy like this we let the real inconsistencies that are harder to prove or disprove go.
I briefly had doubts about if he could carry it, when the only thing to go on were conspiracy theorist estimations. Now I see its not unrealistic at all.

However, the idea that he might have been surrounded by people that were a little extreme as we can infer from this photo, or if not extreme, at least irresponsible (as evidenced in this photo and by his mother preparing to buy him a new gun ten days before the massacre). Or find out who the two alleged reporters were (the two people we saw arrested in the woods - why didnt they speak out. They had a perfect chance for a little limelight) how they got there so fast, near the school on foot, through the woods within like 5 min. Why did they use stock footage of another school as live? Why did a reporter on scene say she interviewed the dead principle after the shooting even including the name - she either made up the story or someone lied to her because the first thing a reporter does is get the names.

Im not saying any of that amounts to conspiracy, but some answers would be nice. Also photos ( there is no video), we dont need to see gore, but something. I know people say we aren't owed that info, but I think we are owed that if the people and govt use the event to take our rights.

As soon as an incident becomes a political tool I think it should be handed over to the people completely.
edit on 25-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Shooting at stationary targets is far different than shooting at living ones. The fear, the stress, the adrenaline of a combat situation--these things unhinge the mind and unsteady the aim.

Like I said, I've got numerous friends in the military--numerous people who together have done probably close to ten stints in Iraq and other combat zones overseas. They say this isn't possible.

I wholeheartedly believe them.

I'm flat-out saying there is a conspiracy. I'm flat-out saying that it makes no sense to tear down the school and force the demolition workers to sign nondisclosure agreements unless the government has a LOT to hide.

Were people killed at Sandy Hook? I don't know. Now, we'll never know.

If people were killed, did little Adam Lanza do it? No effing way.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Also there is a big difference between pictures. Also the gun in the picture is almost undoubtedly real. You didnt see such realistic fake guns that often in the 90s. Airport wasnt like it is now.

Lanza was in his 20's, correct?
we most definitely had realistic looking plastic toy guns way back then, and with the quality of the photo, you really cant tell if its real or not

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I didnt say they didnt exist, but they were at as common and I personally have never seen a toy gun from the mid/late nineties that looked that realistic. They didnt become popular until the mid 2000s when airlift replaced paintball.

Truthfully, its most likely a real gun. Given the people have so many guns and the kids were both trained at early ages with real guns. Not likely their toy.

I know its not fact, but im just being realistic. The authenticity of the gun wasnt even the main point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join