It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 things have already happened in Revelations book

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

why don't you look it up, no disrespect. I don't want that NSA computer hounding me.

You just told the NSA that you are scared of them, ergo you have information that the NSA are interested in.....the NSA computer will be along presently to begin it's hounding of you.

Please don't tell me that you looked up stuff on the internet (prior to posting your revealing thread) that your not supposed to look up on the internet?......and if you didn't....then why are you telling people to look it up if you haven't already looked it up and confirmed that this information is there ready to be looked up?

And if you have looked it up, but aren't telling us that you have......then the NSA computer is .....well you know the rest!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

My darling baby girl turns four on the day the gates of Hell are supposed to open. Maybe I should make a Devil's food cake...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Jehovah's Witnesses will show you that many more than 4 things have been fulfilled from the Book of Revelations. From now to Armageddon, almost every prophecy there has been fulfilled. After Armageddon is a different story.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

The Jehovah's Witnesses will show you that many more than 4 things have been fulfilled from the Book of Revelations. From now to Armageddon, almost every prophecy there has been fulfilled. After Armageddon is a different story.

Why don't you expand on that?......

• What prophecies have been fulfilled?
  • When is Armageddon?
  • What happens after Armageddon?

What's with the mystery?
Your not frightened of the NSA as well are you?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Really OP? Ok, if you say so.

NONE of the things in Revelations has come to pass. Those who say they have are delusional and have been using faulty analysis in a vain attempt at justifying their false interpretation of the Bible.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If you really work at it, you can shoehorn all kinds of things to fit in with what is supposedly described in Revelation. Because it's a symbolic allegory, and pretty much everything can be associated with a symbol. For instance:

[14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

This is obviously a reference to the appearance and widespread public acceptance of Santa Claus, an international symbol of goodness and gift giving.

edit on 21-1-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
good idea's blue shift. I'd like to direct everyone including blue shift to my "Rapture of thought!" Thread in my signature. It should give you a good basis of what I'm talking about. Blue shift -the idea's in my thread should encompass the last book of the bible with a certain dictionary you can figure out yourself and possibly make you reconsider your allegory theory. These are just my opinions - I don't expect everyone to follow me on this.

What good is it to argue when one person's argument could be obscure and the other person is telling the truth or the other way around? You get no where. So if you have a good idea I'll speak with you about it remembering it is only our opinion - due to people that is siding on us, being on the other side of the tree so to speak. I'll listen to what you have to say if you are against me, but it does no good to try to argue and make you believe. Therefore those that argue are cancelled out unfortunately.

Just trying to help.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Was headed to the joke forum got side tracked in here, way better than the joke forum. In the joke forum.....you know it's a joke your reading. This is way better.
Was your thought raptured...that explains this thread. Please explain that first Item...inquiring minds want to know. Please. So let me get this correct, you start a thread & instill your own rules for those that don't agree, cant participate and you want respond? Yea that's the christian thing to do. Turn the other cheek.
edit on 21-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I sure would like to know what this means:

1. January 12, 2014 - Ex-Governer Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen is charged with accepting illegal GIFTS.

I couldn't find this particular prediction anywhere in the scriptures.
What am I missing here?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i'm calling you out... aren't you the one who posted about the 2 witnesses and aliens abducting the kate and willis baby and ufos over london? you sound like him and using the same secrecy\conspiracy crap.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Wow....Believe me. You and me are nobodys as important as you seem to think. If you think youve got the NSA peeking at you then theres the problem. You have, know-about, or are privy to absolutely NOTHING the NSA, CIA, FBI, NRO or Weightwatchers wants. Nothing.

Thats your real issue. Find some common ground here. Not elevated. Really. They are not interested in you, this thread, or your computer.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Blue Shift
If you really work at it, you can shoehorn all kinds of things to fit in with what is supposedly described in Revelation. Because it's a symbolic allegory, and pretty much everything can be associated with a symbol. For instance:

[14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

This is obviously a reference to the appearance and widespread public acceptance of Santa Claus, an international symbol of goodness and gift giving.

edit on 21-1-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Blue Shift, I'm not sure if it is Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny but either way it still fits the description for some strange reason.

FWIW: I am not sure why OP can't give us folks who do not have bibles at their disposal a good solid connection between the four items listed and the verses which correspond so that we can see why OP believes this has happened.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Similar things have been occurring regularly since Christ was crucified (and previously too).

And none of these are specifically described in Revelation. It is a very particularly Hebrew book and spoke of things directly affecting Israel. It takes great pains to describe the twelve tribes of Israel in unambiguous terms.

To interpret that it is speaking of the US, or Britain, or anywhere else is really stretching things.

By my interpretation, many of the things in Revelation were fulfilled in the fall of Jerusalem in AD 70 and the Diaspora that began shortly afterwards. This was the view held by the majority of Christians up until 100 years ago when the Schofield Reference Bible was published in America and Dispensationalism took hold.

We are to be Gods Kingdom come, that was Christs mission prior to his death (He said so Himself), to establish his Kingdom from then on. We aren't supposed to sit back and wait for someone to do it all for us. That would be unscriptural and lazy.

All that stuff about unity and being peacemakers, gentle, kind, with self control and moderation, these 'Gifts of the Spirit' are so we make the world a better place, bringing His Kingdom.

edit on 21/1/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
4 Things have happened in the last book of the bible within these 3 to 4 years that passed.

1. January 12, 2014 - Ex-Governer Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen is charged with accepting illegal GIFTS.

2. METEOR hits Siberia Feburary 15, 2013

3. 700 BIRDS GORGE THEMSELVES TO DEATH around 2011 or 2012, I can't remember but its some where on the net. It happened in Europe.

4. THE PORTALS - Siri, the voice of a mobile phone says "Opening the gates of hades" when asked about July 27, 2014

1. i've never seen ex governer mcdonnell or his his wife's name in the the book of revelation. who is he and why is he so important.
2. meteor falling on siberia, are you trying to say that this is the great star "wormwood". wormwood doesn't fall on land it falls on the waters and then a 1/3 of part became wormwood.

Rev 8: 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

i haven't heard of any water turning bitter or any body dying from it.
3. i don't believe that there is any mention of birds just gorging themselves to death. there is mention of them gorging on the dead. but not to the point of killing themselves from it.
4. and no where and i mean no where do i read or remember reading that God left a voice mail saying that the gates of hell are going to be opened. in fact God never once gives a exact time or day, he always give you a way to see what is happening. and tells you to be prepared.

when you latch hold to some of those money preachers, and listen to their sales pitches and buy their teaching cd's,dvd's and books and go round parroting what they preach, you look as bad as they do. i think maybe even worse, i mean those with eyes to see can tell that they are just preaching for dollars and in the end will get what they deserve.

i'll give you a example, perry stone, back in the late 90's he was preaching Jesus is coming in the new millennium, and it seemed every week he was putting out all kind of new teachings that you could send off and buy. he did this for some time, now he's preaching on other stuff, and still trying to hock his books and cd's. the list is of those that do this is long and what they preach on or about is varied. two others that come to mind are benny hinn and john haggee. now i will say this at least they use actual Scriptures to try and prove their points.

don't get me wrong there are those that are truly preaching from their heart and will only charge what it takes to get the word out and there are some who will send it to you for free.

when you put nonsense out there expect ridicule and scorn.

edit on 21-1-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I suggest that you look at Revelation as a complete narrative, rather than taking odd bits in isolation.

In the spirit of not taking bits in isolation it might then be of interest to you to learn there were multiple apocalyptic books that was part of the narrative in early oral Christian tradition that didn't make it into later canon.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I'm sorry DISREALI. I'm not going to do that. Too much info - not over the net.

I'm not here give all the information, I'd be crazy to do that again and I'm not here to argue. This is all that I can give.

Take it or leave it. The book speaks for the events itself.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof otherwise you are just another troll in need of psychiatric help.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well, that's the end of this thread then.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Sorry for the long wait. I was gone for a while; I got caught between the intersection of a fault. It would take me a long time to respond to your query. I recommend going to jw.org and checking out the book, Revelation: Its Grand Climax. To give you a brief synopsis, almost everything before the Thousand Year Reign has been fulfilled. As far as Armageddon is concerned, absolutely no one knows when Armageddon is. At least no one here on Earth does. After Armageddon is the Thousand Year Reign of Peace. To put it simply, none of this on the surface relates to the Illuminati. The Illuminati may be implied in the Bible, however. I hope you're still following this thread, and I hope that I've answered your questions.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
G8 Kicks Russia out of the group. without Russia group is now G7. This is as of 2014.

Read the last book of the holy book c17 v11.

Now that's FIVE things since 2008 or 2009 after I finished the cypher.

edit on 26-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join