It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! The FUNNIEST thing I have ever read!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Seriously... Thanks for posting this. I cried my eyes out with laughter. That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think the funny thing for me is, these people all ate WAY too many of these things. I mean, I get it, it's candy, but I'm always wary whenever it comes to a product containing xylitol. They even warn you that too much of it can cause diarrhea and so I normally eat very few sugar free candies and only have small amounts of sugar free gums. Diet soda's USUALLY safe though, I don't think asparteme has these effects, but I could be wrong. I drank probably about a liter of diet cola before and had some... Problems. I think that was well-deserved though.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

My Dinner With Andrea has to be the funniest review for the gummy bears.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Drive by post, sorry if its been mentioned

I believe it s on amazon as well,

the reviews for VEET cream men's hair removal.

Guaranteed to wet yourself when you read as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This reminds me of my ex who ate 24 prunes in 30 mins (she is from a country where she had never seen prunes). I paid for my laughter outside her bathroom door, but it was so worth it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm dyin.
No kidding. I laughed so hard I think I broke my spleen.
Diaharristas....
Dead Yorkies and demon spawn....
Sonic boom in a bag....

Literal tears in my eyes.
Best suggestion for a laugh ever.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh my goodness... I still have tears in my eyes from those reviews, and mini bursts of laughter! In fact, I was laughing so hard I almost had a hernia! lol... I am just now catching my breath.

I noticed the 5lb bag is $99.00 - who spends that much money on gummy bears? I bought a 2lb(I think) bag of Black Forest gummy worms once from a truck stop for about $8.00

Anyway- I haven't laughed that hard since my cousin directed me to that Auto Correct website a few years ago

Thank You!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join