It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! The FUNNIEST thing I have ever read!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OMFG... I haven't laughed that hard in years !

Those reviews are frigging priceless.

I just e-mailed the link to my hubby. He'll be peeing in his pants for hours.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have seen these for the milk, wolf shirt, etc. and the pen for women. Haven't seen this one. There are some excellent unknown writers out there.
edit on 22-1-2014 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Dude -- I just spent the last two hours reading those comments and LMMFLWAO!!! Now I have to do two things: figure out which client to bill for that lost time and then order me a bag of those bears!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You have to read the reviews.

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390427601&sr=8-1&keywords=male+veet

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

ProphetZoroaster
You have to read the reviews.

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390427601&sr=8-1&keywords=male+veet

I read the 1st five, I think I have review reading addiction...is there help for that??
This proves people are crazy, what kind of people go around writing these ridiculous reviews. I mean they are genius, but very twisted....God bless them!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Thanks a lot - now not only do I have a stitch in my side, but the neighbors on all sides of me are probably wondering about the donkey braying coming from my room (I'm sick, so I can't laugh properly right now).

Couldn't even make it past the first review on there - that one and the other link to Veet where the guy farted a frozen brussel sprout out his rear did me in.

Think I've found my April Fool's joke for this year.

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I've been crying about and hour now. I need to do some work but its like a train wreck that you can't look away from. Start to say ok then read a line like this describing a persons enounter.....

The trees conceal your condition from the view of others, but they fail tremendously to stop the sound of what can only be described as drowning a toddler in a mud puddle.

These are hilarious

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Great way to lighten things up.
I needed that !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
is that "flash mob reviewing?"

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok, I started the gummy bears and only got this far...and now I think I'm dying...

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A DIAPER!?!" I am screaming, my son is now crying, he thinks he is witnessing the death of his father. I can't even assure him that I will make it.

Not a word was said, but a diaper was thrown over the stall. I catch it, line my underwear with it, put my pants back on, and walk out of that bathroom like a champ. We go straight to our seats, grab out coats and go home. As we are walking out, the gentleman that wished me good luck earlier simply put his fist out, and I happily bumped it.

edit on 23-1-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"Perhaps it was the realization that I was going to take this toilet's virginity with a fury and savagery that was an abomination to its delicate craftsmanship and quality. I imagined some poor Italian carpenter weeping over the violently soiled remains of his once beautiful creation. The lament lasted only a second as I was quickly back to concentrating on the tiny muscle that stood between me and molten hot lava".

Rarely have I seen such an eloquently constructed sentence... marvellous writing... Lol...

PA

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was worried the title over promised, but within minutes I was crying I was laughing so hard.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Who knew that so many good writers write Amazon reviews. Very funny, lol good.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

You made my day. Actually crying.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

OMG, I almost didn't read your post. But I am so glad I did. That was the best laugh I've had in a while! Funny s#*t! (pun intended)
edit on 06/03/2011 by MitchL61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I may have to try to do the experiment myself. (I do luvs me some Haribo Gummi Bears)
reply to post by TDawgRex

So this ExplosiveGummiBear post went through another site I frequent a couple weeks ago and someone on that site actually did this. He then went to post the results (quite literally) on youtube. I hesitate to link it because it is rather crude, but it is still there for anybody to find.

edit on 24-1-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Well, I did google it. OH MY GAWD! That is downright nasty, yet oddly hilarious.

But I will say that I learn from others mistakes and will not attempt this experiment. Unless of course it is a medical necessity.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

OMG that WAS so funny, i cried it was so hilarious!

In fact it was so darn funny that i devoted a few hours combing the titles of the reviews, to package together a post to the funny section of Reddit - did a search and there was nothing.

Please visit and give it an up-vote. Thanks.

www.reddit.com...

The whole world needs to see this one! LOL

Regards,

NAM

edit on 25-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I ran across this the other day had me laughing all morning.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by Hr2burn

OMG that WAS so funny, i cried it was so hilarious!

In fact it was so darn funny that i devoted a few hours combing the titles of the reviews, to package together a post to the funny section of Reddit - did a search and there was nothing.

Please visit and give it an up-vote. Thanks.

www.reddit.com...

The whole world needs to see this one! LOL

Regards,

NAM

I worked so hard putting that together and it got four up votes, and vote down, so no one can see it.

For the redditers i guess i should have just provided a pic for a # sprayed bathroom and the link, and it would have made top page.

They don't appreciate the effort i've learned, doesn't work for that culture, sadly.

Oh well i tried.

That it didn't "take" is probably a very good thing for that poor sap who would not be able to help himself but put the reviews to the test.. LOL.

The downvotes saved his ass!

LOL

edit on 26-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join