It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Force Is It That Animates The Human; is it Radiation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I think that you're on to something OP. I think that the spark of life is most directly solar energy (as well as information), and less directly, galactic energy and information. I think that our baseline of energy comes from the universal energy. I think that in the case of universal energy, it is almost the same as information/intelligence.

For me; it has to be; the spark is tangible yet unexplained to us the simpleminded human. I understand its probably of the 'weakforce' which would be as you called it Univeral energy that is up for grabs (digital intel) that is lying about, collection depots to be snagged and compartementalized as pockets of information (yet to be determined why or for what purpose). Intellegence is trying to define itself? Thankyou for your post 'brazenalderpadrescorpio' (you are a free thinker I am just guessing).

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If it were electrochemical we could measure it. We still can't measure life force whether its there or gone.

Because "life" is off the charts. There is no spectra for that which is "out of this world".

What we need is an un-mass spectrometer…

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Haha.

Its amazing. I think the point is that if we could measure it we could explain it and being able to explain it would remove its beauty and mystery rendering it less valuable and all that.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thanks for your compliment. I really appreciate being called a free-thinker. As far as the universal energy being the weak force, I honestly am not sure if scientists would categorize it as that. I would simply say that science, as scientists understand it now, is in a very rudimentary (primitive) form. It amazes me that scientists seem to be so sure of things like evolution (I actually do believe in evolution), when their methods for investigating such things are in the Dark Ages. I think that knowledge of the Universe --and the Universe is vast, is something that by its nature must be fluid. Quantum theory is evidence of that. Are we not all made of sub-atomic particles that exhibit quantum behavior?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I think the point is that if we could measure it we could explain it and being able to explain it would remove its beauty and mystery rendering it less valuable and all that.

Or bore in on it like science does DNA and every other creation, replicate, manipulate and bastardize it to no end. Which explains why it was placed just out of our reach, I guess. Good thing too.

We have completely replicated animatronic beings (google DARPA), god forgive us if we ever give those a soul.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'll take a jab at it with my layman speak.

I think the mysterious energy you speak of is some form of magnetism that isn't defined or hasn't been discovered yet. The way I see it everything in the Universe that we can see works off magnetism in some form or another. The Sun has powerful magnetic bands and it shoots mag. waves into Space. The planets, well Earth for sure, have magnetic poles, certain minerals are magnetic, humans have magnetic poles in the two sides of our brain, ideas flow magnetically?, our blood is magnetic. I'm not discounting other posters here but I just wanted to give my perspective.

Scientists say that we don't know something like 95% of the Universe right? I think a unified theory of magnetism is the key. to understanding it all.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am told that it is often refered to by both human and alien alike as U.W.t.B. and that it can be found in abundance on small carribean islands. Also, that the first human being to ever discover and detect U.W.t.B. was a very smart individual named Kilgore Trout and that he learned of this substance from a peaceful, orange skinned alien named malachi !

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

I think the mysterious energy you speak of is some form of magnetism that isn't defined or hasn't been discovered yet.

Problem with that is we understand and produce magnetism pretty much. If it was magnetic, we should have bottled "life" by now.

If we are producing life we must begin with something. Like a seed, egg or a womb, for instance.

There is yet no production of life from lifelessness.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

intrptr

I think the mysterious energy you speak of is some form of magnetism that isn't defined or hasn't been discovered yet.

Problem with that is we understand and produce magnetism pretty much. If it was magnetic, we should have bottled "life" by now.

If we are producing life we must begin with something. Like a seed, egg or a womb, for instance.

Let me clarify: I believe it to be an Exotic form of Magnetism not plain old magnetism like, for example, from 2 magnets. You're right, there has to be more to it than just that. The Earth is the womb, the Sun is the seed for example the same as man and woman.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

intrptr

Let me clarify: I believe it to be an Exotic form of Magnetism not plain old magnetism like, for example, from 2 magnets. You're right, there has to be more to it than just that. The Earth is the womb, the Sun is the seed for example the same as man and woman.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As a human, I find that what animates me, is Ray Charles.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Bedlam

RRRiiiigghhhhttttt.

Show me a life force. What do you measure it with?

oxphor is all you need. The rest is a wonderful mechanism. No magic needed.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My mornng life force comes from a strong flat white but I know deep down that its really sexual energy that props, propels and sustains me 24/7, yes even when asleep. Those dreams, know what I mean? Ah... Life

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
'Life-force'?

I think the OP has been watching 'Frankenstein' too much..

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee2

You'd have to be subhuman to not be animated by that. Haha.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

best link ever on ATS. Illuminate the ignorance to those who are willing. Love it!

Completely agree!

Here's one you should perhaps consider...

Princibles of Evolution

:-D

But OP.....you're attempting to insert magical/fantastical concepts and explanations into something that has no evidence nor need for them.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

No electrochemistry isnt enough to explain it.

The force behind it is rather uniquely misunderstood by everyone.

I'm with you on that. Life is something more than the understood processes our science sees and measures.

A car is a magical creation , too. It runs and goes and drives… but without a "driver" it just sits… its dead. Just like a body without a soul… is dead.

Of course we are left to prove it in a vacuum of "evidence" (cruel bit of Irony there). But I as you(?) maybe have witnessed something that proved it for us…

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
How Stuff Works - How Your Brain Works

Big Hint: Electrochemistry.

Just a little more: You know how fireflies create their little pulses of light? Well, it's a form of bioluminescence. Similar occurs in the nervous system of animals (humans too), but to create electrical activity.
That's a way simple answer, but, the link above should provide a more in-depth primer.

ETA:
If anyone is interested in actually learning how the Universe works, and desires the knowledge of University Level coursework, but, for FREE; near any course on offer at University:
800+ Free Online Courses From Top Universities

edit on 1/20/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

if that were all there was to this subject, you should have no problem reproducing life forms, or creating new ones right in the lab, without DNA to begin with. now go get started girl!!! lulz

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We are made from the Earth, the Earth has lots of different minerals (metals). These minerals conduct electricity. We are made up of minerals and water. We are an advanced battery. The more minerals we have, the more electricity we conduct and the more energy we have.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

We are made from the Earth, the Earth has lots of different minerals (metals). These minerals conduct electricity. We are made up of minerals and water. We are an advanced battery. The more minerals we have, the more electricity we conduct and the more energy we have.

wow so simple, now go out and animate some rocks, they're chock full of minerals....

the life force we have every where is not currently measurable nor reproducible, although i find the replies of those who seem to believe it is, to be quite amusing. one day we will be capable of at least measuring it and perhaps even reproducing our own, but we aren't even close, heck we can't even get along, a very basic attribute to intelligent life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join