It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's e Real Reasons to Prevent Transformation of Humanity into SuperGods?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

BlueMule

NorEaster
We imagine the future by calculating event trajectories. Sometimes we get it right, but it's no more miraculous than catching a fly ball in the outfield by predicting where that ball will land as a result of calculating its spatial trajectory.

Sorry but just saying that doesn't make it so. Our physiology begins to prepare for a emotional or arousing stimulus before the stimulus actually occurs. It's called presentiment, and it's measureable.

edit on 21-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

That research has been tossed around to suggest all kinds of things. Hell. I've taken that research, myself, and applied it to a theory that suggests what I stated earlier in this thread about the brain's survival processes delaying the human experience of conscious awareness between 1/2 second and 7 seconds. Some idiots claim that it's proof that we don't have free will, so it's not as if the indications coming from this research have been definitively interpreted by anyone yet. Not even the team that carried out the research.

You may want to keep your powder dry on this specific topic, but I won't be surprised if you're unable to do so.

Sorry, but I don't have a big irritating JPEG to finish this off with.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

NorEaster

That research has been tossed around to suggest all kinds of things.

That research is one piece of jigsaw puzzle that fits with other pieces to suggest that psychic functioning is probably insensitive to distance and time. There is a part of us that transcends time and space by much more than a few moments. If you really wanted to, you could see that for yourself.

Sorry, but I have a big irritating JPEG to finish this off with. Again. :p

edit on 21-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Even if someone had superpowers they'd still be making money, procreating, starting families, getting into debts, buying houses, cars, mobile phones, dresses, jewellery, eating food, watching movies, having sex. Especially the clothing and housing, they'll be just the same only bigger and more beautiful.

It's because that's all there is to life, communication and sightseeing. You go do something and see that particular appearance of the universe and then tell somebody else about it, most of the time a younger person and that person might go do the same and see the same appearance of the universe. And that continues on even if you were immortal and could go anywhere, do anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

YourGod

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system?

Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

First question answer:

Because people with victim mentalities very rarely question their own awareness, and if they do it is only for a brief moment, then forgotten.

Second question: Not sure about Gods, or ET's, but people enslave themselves, it's a choice they make. Empowerment comes with awareness and vice versa, some people are not ready to accept it.

None of it is bad or good, it just is.

Peace,

RT

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

BlueMule

NorEaster

That research is one piece of jigsaw puzzle that fits with other pieces to suggest that psychic functioning is probably insensitive to distance and time. There is a part of us that transcends time and space by much more than a few moments. If you really wanted to, you could see that for yourself.

I absolutely believe in psychic functioning, and am in experimental studies (self funded) at the moment concerning that very aspect of the human being and its mind/brain survival system. It seems as if the human mind does transcend space, but the time issue isn't as malleable as you'd think. The established research can be interpreted to suggest that the mind can overcome time sequence/progression, but only if aggressive induction is employed. If strict deduction is adhered to, the implications aren't so adventurous, and time sequencing and direction of progression remains unalterable, since mind emerges as yet another form of information manifestation (albeit, a unique hybrid form with properties of matter/energy as well). It's complicated stuff, but fascinating. The physics - once you've eliminated any traces of inductive reasoning - becomes much more compelling, and much more defensible. The metaphysics of it all begins to dissipate as well. It starts feeling much more concrete as Reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

NorEaster

At this instant, what you are experiencing has already occurred between one half second and a full 7 seconds ago. This means that you are completely and forever at least a half second late in your own experience of being alive and consciously aware. This has been thoroughly proven with an fMRI machine in 2008 (look up the research on Google) and all corporeal human beings share this same delay between Reality and their experience of Reality.

What do you mean by between one half second and a full 7, is that due to a range of individuals or does it fluctuate for the individual?
It got me thinking that it would give some people an advantage if they could minimize their awareness lag time. Seven seconds is a lot of time for the brain to prepare for the encounter that takes place I think.
Also can I recommend that you watch the movie "Primer" if you haven't already. For some reason I just thought you would like it.
Anyway cool post NE

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

NorEaster

BlueMule

NorEaster

I absolutely believe in psychic functioning [...]

Really? Since when?

edit on 22-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

BlueMule

NorEaster

BlueMule

NorEaster

I absolutely believe in psychic functioning [...]

Really? Since when?

edit on 22-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Since I was in my teens. I just don't believe in the open-endedness of it in the same manner than some others do. The human mind is not material, but it is physical. Therefore, it's subject to the physical limitations that all physical manifestations are subject to. Of course, material manifestations are subject to their own physical limitations, and many people equate physical only with material, and this is where it can get confusing for them. The physics of the human mind is pretty easy, even if most folks try to make it seem mysterious. Of course, you have to understand the physical nature of residual (static, ramification-centric) information, and how it affects the ongoing kinetic energy/mass relationship dynamic that we perceive as material existence. Once you've got that part of Reality sorted out, it gets a lot less counter-intuitive.

The human mind - to my own understanding - is the enduring informational byproduct of the material human brain's ongoing corporeal survival activities on behalf of itself and the human body. The dynamic dictates that the brain generates (eat, sleep, screw, run, fight, associate, compete), once manufactured and set into active response, persist indefinitely due to the fact that information has no material half-life rate of decay (not being a material manifestation, after all). The extremely specific contextual structure of each burst of this dynamic information (the contextual structure of an information burst or fact set defines it) causes it to become permanently entangled with all other such bursts that have been generated and set into response by the same material brain. Over the course of the brain's lifespan, a lot of these bursts collect, with human burst sets possessing sentience and sapience (sense of self relative to environment and knowledge of self relative to previous, current, and potential future placement within a progression of time) and therefore a conscious sense of self relative to the whole of Reality.

As the brain continues to add new burst sets to its gathering mass, this human mind is aware of its own existence. It pursues and develops predilections, beliefs, likes, dislikes - it becomes increasingly recognizable as the human being that it will ultimately become once the brain has died.

That said, simply "gestating" (which is what the human being is engaged in as long as the brain itself continues to add new burst sets to its mass) is plenty enough for most emerging human beings. Expecting this enormous undertaking to add much of anything else (like mastering the processes of material Reality, or forcing its authoring brain to transcend the material realm altogether) is asking (for most folks) a bit much from what's already a miracle. I just feel that building a quality human being should be the focus of every human brain, and that making any fellow human brain feel as if it's not fulfilling its own destiny if it doesn't pursue what can only be described as unnecessarily distracting and inherently fleeting instances of gestational process schisms is not serving the ultimate needs of that brain and the human being it's "building".

There will be an entire eternity of opportunity to play around with "perception as reality". In this stage of development, it's probably best to try and understand Reality, since it's here in the material realm where we can access reality anchors. Once the human being has left this realm behind, Reality won't be so easy to determine.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

NorEaster

At this instant, what you are experiencing has already occurred between one half second and a full 7 seconds ago. This means that you are completely and forever at least a half second late in your own experience of being alive and consciously aware. This has been thoroughly proven with an fMRI machine in 2008 (look up the research on Google) and all corporeal human beings share this same delay between Reality and their experience of Reality.

What do you mean by between one half second and a full 7, is that due to a range of individuals or does it fluctuate for the individual?
It got me thinking that it would give some people an advantage if they could minimize their awareness lag time. Seven seconds is a lot of time for the brain to prepare for the encounter that takes place I think.
Also can I recommend that you watch the movie "Primer" if you haven't already. For some reason I just thought you would like it.
Anyway cool post NE

Thanks.

Military training is based on eliminating the lag time that naturally occurs during extremely stressful situations. Not that it actually eliminate that lag time, but it does train the soldier's brain to begin a proper response as the mind is catching up to what's happening to that mind's body and brain. The mind and the brain/body system have a symbiotic relationship, and while that lag time definitely serves the mind's ability to maintain ongoing control over the brain (it's a very long and tedious explanation that involves data sets and establishing attribute sequencing/weighting for all such data sets), in emergency situations, response training will always make the difference between surviving and not surviving.

I would imagine that everyone has their moments of faster and slower response rates. After a night of drinking, it can take more than seven seconds for me to respond to pretty much anything. With Adderall (I have ADHD, so it's a script I have) that response time can be pretty impressive. It varies for everyone per instance.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

YourGod
Look around you.

What's with all the focus and brainwashing from the governments, corporations, media, universities, schools, etc. on the entire human race to focus on nothing more than making money, procreating, starting families, getting into debts, buying houses, cars, mobile phones, dresses, jewellery, eating food, watching movies, having sex?

Yet those of us in the know or even intuitively know this.. that all of humanity has the DNA potential to become SuperGods with any and all Superpowers which your imagination can come up with .. telepathy.. telekinesis.. teleportation.. immortality.. etc etc.. yet the governments, corporations, media, universities, schools and even churches and temples are doing their damnest to make humanity believe that they are nothing more than powerless creatures with the lowest most pathetic existence of only eating, breeding, defecating like farm animals...

What's the saying again? That humanity's greatest fear is that they are powerful beyond measure?

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system? Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

Could you imagine how the world would react if I walked into the Houses of Parliament shrouded in a zero-point energy field and declared that I was there to fix the United Kingdom after the years of corruption and greed it has witnessed.
Could you imagine how the world would react if I stated that I would make executive decisions on behalf of the British Government until which point I felt that it was safely back on its feet and I could, with the help of others reform a distinctive English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish society?

Imagine watching the tazers fall short. The bullets. The artillery shells... Nukes. All useless.

I would imagine that the people of the world would love it because they'd finally have someone supporting their lives - not feeding on their suffering anymore.

This is why the government blinds you from the wonders of infinite possibilities. Not because one person can become physically more powerful than any conventional weapon but because a single person with unlocked abilities could rally...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

spiritspeak
Even if someone had superpowers they'd still be making money, procreating, starting families, getting into debts, buying houses, cars, mobile phones, dresses, jewellery, eating food, watching movies, having sex. Especially the clothing and housing, they'll be just the same only bigger and more beautiful.

It's because that's all there is to life, communication and sightseeing. You go do something and see that particular appearance of the universe and then tell somebody else about it, most of the time a younger person and that person might go do the same and see the same appearance of the universe. And that continues on even if you were immortal and could go anywhere, do anything.

How boring, but so true.

I often wonder what celestial beings get up to on a century by century basis.
I completed GTA 5 within a few days of it coming out... what would I do afterward? I could go skydiving but that'd get boring after 20 years of doing it day in day out without consequence. I know I'll race a Formula 1 car round Monaco until I beat the world record by 10 seconds... but what after.

I know, I could get inside a human body, forget everything that I am and pretend that I am just another human and when I die I'll do it again and again but in a different body each time. That sounds fun. That way I can experience everything. I can be Hitler and Churchill. I can be Oswald and also Kennedy. I could call myself SpiritSpeak and talk to people on the internet. I'll call myself CrzayFool and reply to myself too. I'll have to be all of these people at the same time though or I will be alone and have no one to tell stories to about my sightseeing.

I think about Astral Projection and the after life a lot but all I can see is the same as what you have said; Communication & Sightseeing. Maybe that's because being a meat-bag with a consciousness cannot comprehend what else there is to do when you don't have limits.

Hi CrzayFool how are you...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join