It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient advanced civilisation, how to recognize it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

She (as all Occultists do) believed mankind evolves in "root races" which I guess you could say is racist. Hitler however mostly killed his own people (white people) and in particular Jews but that had more to do with his belief that they were infiltrating key positions of power in banking, media, politics and economics in order to control the west...and he was right, that is exactly what they have succeeded in doing, they now control everything!

The Thule, vril society were secret society's dedicated to finding the genetic origin of "the gods" of antiquity ie the titanic race who were the progenitors of the 5th root race on our planet ie Noah etc

edit on 25-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LUXUS

She (as all Occultists do) believed mankind evolves in "root races" which I guess you could say is racist. Hitler however mostly killed his own people (white people) and in particular Jews but that had more to do with his belief that they were infiltrating key positions of power in banking, media, politics and economics in order to control the west...and he was right, that is exactly what they have succeeded in doing, they now control everything!

The Thule, vril society were secret society's dedicated to finding the genetic origin of "the gods" of antiquity ie the titanic race who were the progenitors of the 5th root race on our planet ie Noah etc

Which is what makes their belief irrational, like I said their belief caused the death of much more than just Jews, 60 million people, the fact is they never saw Jews as White which the majority of European Jews are, hence the pseudoscience of trying to measure nose and chins to draw a distinction and proof of it's failure was the yellow arm bands, but more to the point these occultist traveled to non white lands in search of their "white gods" which is really a search for themselves in other people, but when confronted by the reality of the natives milling about them among those ancient ruins or exotic temples their intellectual arm began writing them out of their own history and appropriating their symbolism and much of their intellectual property while their military arm was sent in to destroy them, Napoleon is one of the earlier poster child for this.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I already know where your going as you are extremely predictable, no they did not write the "true Egyptians" out of their history and no napoleon did not shoot the nose off the Sphinx because he thought it was a black man.

BTW yes humans are still evolving and yes the old junk which becomes obsolete is replaced by a newer more improved model, that is what is meant by root races. Seven root races like the seven colours of the rainbow

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I already know where your going as you are extremely predictable, no they did not write the "true Egyptians" out of their history and no napoleon did not shoot the nose off the Sphinx because he thought it was a black man.

BTW yes humans are still evolving and yes the old junk which becomes obsolete is replaced by a newer more improved model, that is what is meant by root races. Seven root races like the seven colours of the rainbow

Aaah No! you don't know where I am going with this,as I believed that the most likely culprit was Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr a Muslim fanatic broke the nose off because he thought the locals paid it too much attention..stop trying to define me you'll lose every-time,about Napoleon the Egyptomainia followed in his wake with both legitimate scholars and wackos which included writing folks out of their history,heck Egyptology it self came out of his conquest, where do you think the stupid Hamitic theory came from,and the same is true in India, Persia as far as Tibet and beyond.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Spider879

Aaah No! you don't know where I am going with this,as I believed that the most likely culprit was Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr a Muslim fanatic broke the nose off because he thought the locals paid it too much attention..stop trying to define me you'll lose every-time,about Napoleon the Egyptomainia followed in his wake with both legitimate scholars and wackos which included writing folks out of their history,heck Egyptology it self came out of his conquest, where do you think the stupid Hamitic theory came from,and the same is true in India, Persia as far as Tibet and beyond.

Well I think you will find the most likely culprit is the wind and rain of days gone by!

As to where did all these ancient teachings come from, their answer would be the Gods and their descendents the demigods (divine kings) who taught man the arts. Later fearing a flood these teachings were put in writing and preserved for later generations being inherited by these secret society's and passed on to those bound by oath of silence, these mystery schools were all over the Earth in those days. Hermetic teachings are what survives from a fusion of Gnostic, Egyptian and ancient Greek thought in the most part but probably also contains fragments of Persian, Assyrian stuff too.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

LUXUS

Spider879

Well I think you will find the most likely culprit is the wind and rain of days gone by!

As to where did all these ancient teachings come from, their answer would be the Gods and their descendents the demigods (divine kings) who taught man the arts. Later fearing a flood these teachings were put in writing and preserved for later generations being inherited by these secret society's and passed on to those bound by oath of silence, these mystery schools were all over the Earth in those days. Hermetic teachings are what survives from a fusion of Gnostic, Egyptian and ancient Greek thought in the most part but probably also contains fragments of Persian, Assyrian stuff too.

Well I can agree that some ancient secret knowledge can in fact survive in some corners of the globe without filter Ex: Australian aboriginals are said to have the longest continuous religion in the world (dream time) some of which is secret even within their own communities,second longest would be some communities in India, but such would be rare further West and even then it's hard to escape frauds,some of it going back to the high middle ages,if you haven't done so already I recommend the book the History of Secret Societies by Arkon Daraul in the chapter about the Assassin an old man simply made up a murder cult of Hashish users according to Daraul..Hashashins..hence Assassins to subvert the relatively new religion of Islam they actually exacerbate the split seen today between Sunni and Shiite,but more to the point they were also thought to had influenced the Knights Templar so much so that one of the later charges against them was that they were secret Muslims.

About the nature of divine kings and God kings,that only make any kind of sense if one believe in the ancient Astronaut theory,I tend to follow the theory that as societies became more complex groups of intellectuals whose job was to explain the natural world to the rest of us , lets call them priest or holy men or women usurped the power of the former head hunters to become the leader of those communities, putting the lead as general or war chief,for not even a mighty war chief can make it rain or predict an eclipse especially in early agricultural communities from such knowledge kept secret and sacred their power would expand.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It is not necessary to assume these angels were aliens in a time where knowledge was not shared throughout humanity there were peoples who far excelled others in Science and technology, it was true then and is true now that some people on this Earth have a greater knowledge of science/technology then others. This gap was even bigger back then as they unlike us did not freely share their Science/technology with others but were encouraged to keep it among themselves. Such a place as Atlantis could have therefore existed in which they kept their knowledge to themselves. They would be seen as gods by others!
edit on 26-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

LUXUS

It is not necessary to assume these angels were aliens in a time where knowledge was not shared throughout humanity there were peoples who far excelled others in Science and technology, it was true then and is true now that some people on this Earth have a greater knowledge of science/technology then others. This gap was even bigger back then as they unlike us did not freely share their Science/technology with others but were encouraged to keep it among themselves. Such a place as Atlantis could have therefore existed in which they kept their knowledge to themselves. They would be seen as gods by others!
edit on 26-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

While I think there is much more to discover about lost or hidden civilizations,when we speak of Atlantis and Lemuria or some other what exactly are we talking about, are we comparing today's high tech civilizations with flying crafts super high ways and what nots, or are we talking about a fairly developed stone aged society along the lines of Gobekli Tepe or even the obsidian wielding Meso-Americans ,for if it's the former then there are huge problems with that,proof of beginnings and steps to achieve such complexity would be near impossible to confirm not to mention we haven't found any traces of such,if it's the latter then yes there could be others like it laying beneath the sands,seas,snow and jungles.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

We are not talking about a stone age civilization and we are not talking about a civilisation which is comparable to the technology we have today, rather we are talking about the first place on this planet to experience the age of metal ie copper, bronze, gold, silver etc Plato talks about Atlantis being a place in which metals were mined out of the ground.

We don't have to use platos accounts, Celtic people have their own traditions of such a place having existed and they clearly say it is somewhere up near the northern islands of the world. They also say its a place that experiences continuous sunlight. There is only one place that matches that description and that is the islands up near the north pole which experience continuous daylight for six month of the year. This is not a place that today we can explore with ease due to the very harsh weather conditions we may be waiting some time before this place is uncovered.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

LUXUS

We are not talking about a stone age civilization and we are not talking about a civilisation which is comparable to the technology we have today, rather we are talking about the first place on this planet to experience the age of metal ie copper, bronze, gold, silver etc Plato talks about Atlantis being a place in which metals were mined out of the ground.

Well from what I find nearly all over the ancient world, different cultures where mining minerals such as copper, bronze, gold, silver etc.
Copper for instance around 5,000BC known as the Chalcolithic age.
Chalcolithic Wiki....

What I find interesting is that this was happening the mining of Copper all at the same time such as the above linke on wiki...

The term is also applied to American civilizations that already used copper and copper alloys thousands of years before the European conquest. Besides the cultures from the Andes and Mesoamerica, the Old Copper Complex, located in present-day Michigan and Wisconsin in the United States, used copper for tools, weapons, and other implements. However, no evidence for copper smelting or alloying has been found here and objects were hammered into shape. Artifacts from these sites have been dated from 4000 to 1000 BC, making them some of the oldest Chalcolithic sites in the entire world

So we have basically every continent on the planet all figuring out about copper/bronze at once or within a thousand or so years.

Comparrison settlements to Atlantis ranging from South Amaerica to Ireland to Turkey to Australia and every where inbetween is blamed on this assumtion that Atlantis was the only place that was special at the time. When I look at snipets of every site around the bronze age, no matter where on earth they are its all the same pattern of a well cultured, well adapted society. Now they are litteraly ghost towns.
There is a reason why we 'advance' nowadays, the cultures that adapt live on and advance, the ones that dont go back to dust. By the looks of it there was alot of competition to be the survivor back then. And what we are finding is the ones who got left behind.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The thing that I consider strange about these 'advanced' civilisations is how they rationalize the sun.

Many know about star-systems and planets... and if you go further...know about something complex as the prossesion of the equinox...but still consider the Sun, our Sun a deity...does not know our planet revolves around it or even haven't invented the wheel yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

Most ancient cultures will tell you it was the "gods" who taught them how to use metals eg

"And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them"

"And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah"

What is interesting about the above two quotes is that Naamah's husband was Azazel, one of the sons of god who fell (mated with humans). Tubal cain is otherwise known as vulcan who the ancient Greeks knew as Hephaestus.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

It is not true that Europeans thought the Earth was flat, this is a myth that became so popular now people actually believe it.

It is true that not only the Sun but the other planets in our solar system (including Earth) were seen as alive intelligent beings with the Sun being the major intelligence in our solar system.....and they were right, they are alive.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Maltese5Rhino
Well from what I find nearly all over the ancient world, different cultures where mining minerals such as copper, bronze, gold, silver etc.
Copper for instance around 5,000BC known as the Chalcolithic age.
Chalcolithic Wiki....

What I find interesting is that this was happening the mining of Copper all at the same time such as the above linke on wiki...

The term is also applied to American civilizations that already used copper and copper alloys thousands of years before the European conquest. Besides the cultures from the Andes and Mesoamerica, the Old Copper Complex, located in present-day Michigan and Wisconsin in the United States, used copper for tools, weapons, and other implements. However, no evidence for copper smelting or alloying has been found here and objects were hammered into shape. Artifacts from these sites have been dated from 4000 to 1000 BC, making them some of the oldest Chalcolithic sites in the entire world
So we have basically every continent on the planet all figuring out about copper/bronze at once or within a thousand or so years.

Hardly. Copper was used for 5,000 years before anyone alloyed it with tin. Based on evidence, that is.

Maltese5RhinoComparrison settlements to Atlantis ranging from South Amaerica to Ireland to Turkey to Australia and every where inbetween is blamed on this assumtion that Atlantis was the only place that was special at the time. When I look at snipets of every site around the bronze age, no matter where on earth they are its all the same pattern of a well cultured, well adapted society. Now they are litteraly ghost towns.

The problem here is that according to the only ancient source anyone's ever seen or even heard of concerning Atlantis, the end of the Atlanteans came at about the time of the earliest use of copper. Again, 5,000 years before Bronze was invented.

Harte

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Sorry I might be confused but are these details on Metal works being granted by 'gods' from a holy text such as The book of Enoch? Wiki...

The older sections (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) are estimated to date from about 300 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably was composed at the end of the 1st century BC

I can understand post historical reference to an even such as the 'gift' of knowledge like metal working being after the event itself but where (as accurate as modern dating can be) The cultures started some 5,000BC give or take. So we have some 4,000 years at least between the first cultures starting to mine copper ore and the first record of why or how around 300BC

The same distance in time is with Critias mentioning of Atlantis - Wiki Atlantis...

According to Critias, 9,000 years before his lifetime a war took place between those outside the Pillars of Hercules at the Strait of Gibraltar and those who dwelt within them. The Atlanteans had conquered the parts of Libya within the Pillars of Hercules as far as Egypt and the European continent as far as Tyrrhenia, and subjected its people to slavery. The Athenians led an alliance of resistors against the Atlantean empire, and as the alliance disintegrated, prevailed alone against the empire, liberating the occupied lands.

So again details of an event at 9,000 years before it happend and an even made by one source again around a similar timeline of 460 BC – 403 BC - Wiki Critias..

I do not believe for one second that only in the last few hundred years people have been asking about the past and searching. I feel these accounts are from a time around the 500BC mark onwards, when the civilisations of the time went through a phase of 'research' and understanding of their past. In so doing made thier own assumptions on how. Now couple that with no dating ability known to us for that time.

I look forward to your reply because im not too familiar on the book of enoch and tbh nor on history after 2,250 BC mark.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Thats why I only referenced the copper side before tin was added. My point was that we call events such as 'Copper Age - Iron Age' for a reason. Mainly because most cultures developed in the same timeframe with that material and was in great use of it. I agree with you entirely that Atlantis is based on next to no credible evedence from that time. So there is little to go on from there.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You can pick the earliest civilization you can find on Earth that kept written records and you will find that they will say the "Gods" were the ones to first teach them the knowledge of metals, astronomy, music, agriculture. That is every civilisation on this planet all saying the same thing!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

LUXUS

You can pick the earliest civilization you can find on Earth that kept written records and you will find that they will say the "Gods" were the ones to first teach them the knowledge of metals, astronomy, music, agriculture. That is every civilisation on this planet all saying the same thing!

The earliest civilization was in Sumer.

Pleae quote and link to them making this claim.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join